_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 630 631 [632] 633 634 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928079 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9465 on: November 04, 2012, 10:46:00 am »

"Thank you ma'am."

Don the cloak, and head to the Rec room.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9466 on: November 04, 2012, 10:59:25 am »

Oh crap.

"Quick, zap back to the bit about the colony!"

If the robot man doesn't react, try to get the remote from him.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9467 on: November 04, 2012, 11:16:26 am »

Dream about fighting styles and the girls from HMRC. Try to wake up when the modifications are done.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #9468 on: November 04, 2012, 03:25:57 pm »

Keep flipping through channels. Think about what to destroy next in the Rec room.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9469 on: November 04, 2012, 05:26:24 pm »

Look around and see who is in the rec room. Have a look at the new food dispensers. If they're the same, punch in a random 3 choice combination and sit back down and eat it. If they're different, see what they look like now, Ask whoever's flicking channels with the remote to stop on anything to do with aliens or military units stomping seditionists.

"Oi, find something interesting will ya?"

((wow, there's so much less swearing recently. It's like my absence adds class to the entire team. It almost feels like it's real.......... )) 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 05:29:01 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9470 on: November 04, 2012, 05:45:07 pm »

Gonna try and get the stream up here in a few. Just a few movies today, nothing big.

"Not even a full orchestra, playing a compendium of the combined works of... Of... Bach, Hershel, Yurenstahppen and Werental?
Ask the above and below.
"What did you spend your tokens on, ma'am? Y'know, did you armor up like Milno?"
After waiting for her response, ask another question.
"Do you have anything like an eagle or a falcon?"
You twitch and spasm as current surges through your brain stem. The jolts are coming in tune to "Ode to Joy".

"New amps, Kinetic Shunt, Mk III. Never really armored up with physical plate armor though, no."

"You want an animal, ask the doctor."

((Draft of that tournament announcement paper. XD I'll be making it, don't worry, but I'm just stating it as an action while talking to good Faith here.

Also, I asked for a wolf companion. :P))
"If you want animals, ask the doctor. And regret it immediately."

"Well, y'know...if it's regrown...it just doesn't feel right, if you know what I'm talking about. It's not something I, err- originally had, so to say.

"And as an ironic note, I took up a medical course when I was younger - it helps in the personal trauma therapy, eheh. But I get your point when you say it that way. I feel like we're being used here.

"...

"You don't think I'm weird, right? Erm, on that oath of confidentiality I guess all fleshtechs take - fleshtechs are medical professionals, right?"
"Eh... that's a little weird, I guess. But, it's not odd to feel weird about something and then change your mind later. And... I guess there's a little sense of... er, feeling fake, yeah.

Anyway, it's been nice talking to you, and I hope you feel better. Just remember, if we can turn you into a..." she glanced over at Cog, then immediately snapped her head back, "uh, I just mean, with all the things we can do, whatever you feel comfortable with should be possible.

So uh, I guess I'm off to check on some things in VR. If there's anything you'd like me to check on or look into, just let me know," she finished with a smile.

Go to VR, call up and examine manipulator batteries.
Manipulator batteries are relatively small things, just black cylinders a bit like D-cell batteries but lacking any sort of labeling.

Let's appropriate the AI of a Mobile Drone Platform drone.
This proves difficult because the AI of the Mobile Drone Platform is built around some of the inherent properties of it's computer, a device partially made of brain tissue. Also, because their methods of movement, attack, and just about everything else are all completely different.

"No, for simplicity. And can I get my emergency kit refilled? Also, can I have an Assualt Rifle that's modified to shoot marshmallows?"

Ask question, pay for emergency kit, ask for marshmallow gun.
"Probably over 500 hundred. Not sure exactly."

"As per the other questions, Yes and No. In that order. It costs 6 tokens to refill the kit."

(@Irony: Jim has not been pretty enough to be Zack, Cloud, Vincent, or Sephiroth for a long time. :P I don't even like FF7 anyway.)

Quote from: James Kelly to Feyri Nirel
I made the pair of swords, so we should be good to go whenever.

Jim checks to see how many bars of material are left. He then takes them to his storage locker in the barracks and locks them - and the dueling rapiers - up safely.
You have 148 lbs of metal left. You lug it to the lockers and stack it up inside, wedging your blades in beside it before closing the door.

Milno's gaze shifted to the intercom for a moment before he moved it back to the AM.
"How many 'mad dogs' did you have to take down so far? Aggressive inmates acting like retards, that is."

Ask.
"On mission or off? And does that include ones behaving that way because of outside influences or just ones that are a bit...stupid."

Feyri nodded at the thought. If only few would join, it would be a disaster, but she wanted everyone to be in the spirit of the idea.

"Steve! I know you can hear me! I would like to-..."

Inform Steve about our tournament and ask for aid//sponsorship, mostly for the benefit of the training of the HMRC's melee recruits and for mutual funding.

Ask the AM if I can have a wolf companion.

"Doctor For animals, not here."

>Funding? For what? What exactly would I be paying for? You're just gonna be hitting each other.

Must be an exotic locale of some sort. Although some of the stuff they have looks like it is illegal, and if it isn't, it probably should be.

Walk up to the AM.

"Greetings, madam. Might I inquire on what is this place? Seems very popular among the youth, but, for the life of me, I can't figure out why. Are you some kind of tour coordinator?"

"You didn't shut up about that picture, did you?" the lady says, cryptically.

"Uh..."

"You're on a prison ship. HMRC. Death row."

>And not the fun death row with good food and a realitively painless execution. The one where you get mind raped for a few years before dying of bloodloss in the mud somewhere.

Have a conversation with Dr. Sandvich's inner transhuman, in his unconscious. Seek illuminated guidance.
[will:2+1]

"Humans are pretty shit bro. You should try to become like...a bear. Bears are pretty rad. You can kill stuff with your Bear hands"

He snickers for a straight minute.

Select "Systems".
It gives you more files:
Steady blade
Eye-ball
AWaCCP
"Gungnir" explosive delivery system
"Heat Knife" Limb amputation system
Universal door opener
Brain box
Cartographer

"Thank you ma'am."

Don the cloak, and head to the Rec room.
You put on the cloak and, looking not unlike Igor, head to the rec  room and proceed to stand around, wallowing in indecision for several seconds.

Oh crap.

"Quick, zap back to the bit about the colony!"

If the robot man doesn't react, try to get the remote from him.
The robot doesn't react and his hand has an iron grip on the remote, but you manage to click back, pressing buttons as he stares blankly ahead.

A man with hair that looks more like lacquered pine then anything else is talking about the disappearance of settlers in a farming colony.

"...Reports that over half the colony has simply vanished. Some were seen walking off into fields of their own accord while signs of violence and struggle have been found in the homes of others; broken windows, overturned furniture and blood. The only clue to what is going on is a cryptic message found written on the wall of a missing man's home."

The screen cuts to an image of a phrase cut into a wall.

"Fire won't stop what is to come!"

Dream about fighting styles and the girls from HMRC. Try to wake up when the modifications are done.

You dream about the Girls of the HMRC repeatedly punching you in the face. Awww this isn't what you wanted at all!

You wake up as Faith gives you a folding chair to the head. As everything comes into focus you can't help but notice that the world seems to be moving...strangely...flashing through bouts of slow motion. You look around, one moment normal, the next swimming through corn syrup. You're in the infirmary, the front of it this time. The doctor is standing over you. His voice is distorted as time seems to ebb and flow.

Keep flipping through channels. Think about what to destroy next in the Rec room.
You see the man next to you pushing buttons on the remote and jerk your hand away, glaring at him with your eyeless sockets before continuing to click around.

"...Butter butter butter..."

"...TEARING ME APART, LISA!..."

"...Appointment of a New Magister..."

Look around and see who is in the rec room. Have a look at the new food dispensers. If they're the same, punch in a random 3 choice combination and sit back down and eat it. If they're different, see what they look like now, Ask whoever's flicking channels with the remote to stop on anything to do with aliens or military units stomping seditionists.

"Oi, find something interesting will ya?"

((wow, there's so much less swearing recently. It's like my absence adds class to the entire team. It almost feels like it's real.......... )) 
You get a plate full of random slop and sit down on the couch, propping your feet up on the robot guy's head, and tell him to stop on anything about murder or alien scum. You start eating as he keeps flipping.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9471 on: November 04, 2012, 05:51:48 pm »

See if rechargeable versions exist, and if not, what would need to be done to make them rechargeable.

Spawn a battlesuit and see how hard it is to move around using a magnetic manipulator.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9472 on: November 04, 2012, 05:55:37 pm »

"Argh!"
Thomas stops shuddering and pulls himself to his feet.
"I'll stop."
He glances at the Armory Master.
"How much does the shunt cost?"
Ask question. Try and remember number of tokens.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 10:24:37 pm by Spinal_Taper »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9473 on: November 04, 2012, 05:57:46 pm »

"I wonder if I can fit into the VR machines now. Guess there's one way to find out."

Try to enter the VR. If I am succesful then pull up a new simulation, and summon a gauss rifle.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9474 on: November 04, 2012, 06:00:16 pm »

"Oh, whew. Good. I mean, not for them, but at least its not the pit shades or Lighteater or living sands."

Get back to simply watch the programs the guy zaps to.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9475 on: November 04, 2012, 06:00:50 pm »

What about the AI of a Gunner Bot?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9476 on: November 04, 2012, 06:09:02 pm »

Open the Steady blade, Eye-ball, and AWaCCP systems, and examine each in turn.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9477 on: November 04, 2012, 06:33:43 pm »

Quote from: Armory Master
"On mission or off? And does that include ones behaving that way because of outside influences or just ones that are a bit...stupid."

"Both on and off mission, and you can exclude the ones acting that way due to outside influences. Add just the stupid ones who were acting like some of my teammates usually do." Milno says with a smirk.

Obtain answer.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9478 on: November 04, 2012, 06:35:54 pm »

"I was thinking of something more... arthropodal"

Try and will myself awake.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 06:37:51 pm by Azthor »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9479 on: November 04, 2012, 10:11:19 pm »

((Oh man, I broked the AM for a bit))

Brother Lars clasps his hands together.

"Did you find anything, ma'am?"

Asky!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 630 631 [632] 633 634 ... 2101