_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 625 626 [627] 628 629 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932131 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9390 on: November 02, 2012, 04:16:11 pm »

"I wonder... Hey, is Steve up yet? Up to be able to broadcast and recieve?"
Ask the above.
"Also, do you have any musical instruments back there?"
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 11:10:07 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9391 on: November 02, 2012, 04:17:38 pm »

((@OREOSOME: The bonuses and penalties from profession are applied directly to your rolls, by the way.))

"Oh, ok." Milno was slightly confused at the answer, but he quickly shook it off. "Don't that kind of thing bothers you? Slavery, that is."

He supposed it was her way of saying "never". The armory would never be devoid of people, and she had added a "maybe". Well, life goes on, even as curiosity goes unfulfilled.

"How is the girl whose parents were killed by that medic? Better?"

Ask.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 05:10:47 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9392 on: November 02, 2012, 04:20:56 pm »

((@OREOSOME: The bonuses and penalties from profession are applied directly to your rolls, by the way.))

(( I know, so I chose medical tech, which I probably won't use.))
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9393 on: November 02, 2012, 04:49:05 pm »

Hmm, ok.  It's an ugly hack, but I guess I'll put a wheel on the wrist unit and balance it so that it can walk around on its fingers.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9394 on: November 02, 2012, 05:22:51 pm »

"Oh hey Faith! Didn't notice you there with this lizard on my face...-visor! Didn't see you since our first mission together- how are you?"
Faith winced, pulling back her cheek to show off a new fang.

"Could be better. Doctor made some enhancements. Now I'm a walking medkit.

Otherwise fine, I guess. You alright after being electrocuted like that?"

"Name's Cog. You and I hid behind a rock when that dam blew up. Not that it did you much good."
"Oh, really? Well... uh... I mean, that could have ended worse. MkIIs do do their job, uh... not that you can wear one anymore, I guess...

...are you the one the Doctor said he was turning into a living spaceship, then?"
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 05:24:53 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9395 on: November 02, 2012, 05:53:22 pm »

"Armory Master, about how many people are on this ship approximately?"

Inquire.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9396 on: November 02, 2012, 06:03:42 pm »

(( I know, so I chose medical tech, which I probably won't use.))

((Wait, what did you apply the penalty to? It says that your medical tech is +1 and -1. Did you apply both to the same skill? If you did, why? Your +1 to rolls is the thing that's supposed to be saving your life and making you useful, after all.
Also, your backstory has exactly one inaccuracy - there is no Terran government. We have no idea where Earth might even be or what might have happened to it, it's the UWM that's the oppressive government on everyone's lips.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9397 on: November 02, 2012, 06:18:24 pm »

"That would be me. Lumps on my back are part of a rebreather system, the spindly wing is a heat exchanger, skin is insulating, protects against radiation, and can shrug of a gauss round. You didn't ask for your mods, did you? The way he brought you in was... suspicious."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9398 on: November 02, 2012, 06:22:33 pm »

(( edited. Changed the penalty to exotic weapons, and altered the background so the word Terran was just replaced with UWM.
Also, I was wondering, what is the basic equipment? Or do I have to use the tokens? And how many tokens do you have to start with?))
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 06:29:16 pm by OREOSOME »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9399 on: November 02, 2012, 06:24:39 pm »

"No. No I did not. I was hoping he could hand me a snail to carry around or fill up tanks with or something. Apparently that was too humane."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9400 on: November 02, 2012, 06:31:21 pm »

(( edited. Changed the penalty to exotic weapons, and altered the background so the word Terran was just replaced with UWM.
Also, I was wondering, what is the basic equipment? Or do I have to use the tokens? And how many tokens do you have to start with?))

((You start with a MkI Suit and 5 tokens with which to buy other bits of equipment. Or, if you're the sort to do so, make prototypes as well to get custom equipment.

Also, welcome to the black comedy that is ER.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9401 on: November 02, 2012, 06:37:42 pm »

(( well, I'll have him have a laser rifle and a extra battery for it.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9402 on: November 02, 2012, 06:40:43 pm »

(( well, I'll have him have a laser rifle and a extra battery for it.))
((Welcome to hell. First purchase is always the best one, because you can always see how wrong you were afterwards. Mostly because there is no right answer, but still.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9403 on: November 02, 2012, 07:25:06 pm »

"No, I believe that if you had a separate creature, you would have been a little less careful than if you were the creature. The Doctor wouldn't like if you lost his work after the first five minutes in a mission. Plus, the creature would just be another thing to put around."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9404 on: November 02, 2012, 09:37:42 pm »

Quote from: Feyri
"And after those pets," Feyri continued, stroking the Basilisk in areas which did not cause aggression, "Do you mind us organizing a dueling tournament using these swords the...Tinman made? Meaning, could I borrow some paper and ink for it?"

Ask the AM again!
"Why not just use your data pad?" 

"On the note of the tourny, no. I don't want to use my datapad in making that letter - I'll just post it outside the Rec room and let the message stand from there so people can actually use their legs to see it.

On that note, I take it I cannot avail of those materials (writing implements for duelist tournament announcement) requested?"

Feyri looked to the side before returning her gaze on the AM.

"Can I have a pet wolf, or anything you could suggest along those lines?"

Request materials once more, if procured, start creating the announcement in the style that matches the renaissance period.

Also, request for pet.

"Oh hey Faith! Didn't notice you there with this lizard on my face...-visor! Didn't see you since our first mission together- how are you?"
Faith winced, pulling back her cheek to show off a new fang.

"Could be better. Doctor made some enhancements. Now I'm a walking medkit.

Otherwise fine, I guess. You alright after being electrocuted like that?"
Feyri was surprised to see Faith sprouting a fang, though it did remind her of the the cute, animated characters she watched when she was young, it sort of worked well when you viewed it in reality.

And now for a more touchy topic.

"I can say I am alright...not good for future prospects though." She rubbed her wrist, uncertain. "It was my stupid idea for not listening, and...well, it wasn't good."

She withheld the other facts which women could share openly with one another, because of shame.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:39:18 pm by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 625 626 [627] 628 629 ... 2101