_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 623 624 [625] 626 627 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933468 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9360 on: November 02, 2012, 02:56:16 am »

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = James Kelly
Errm, sorry for that James D: , I just got used to calling you Jim and then all the fighting afterwards with wires must've messed my memory. Very sorry for that.

So...can I still call you by your real name? Also, I guess I'll play it soon, maybe after I challenge one of these people on board for a sword fight...

Hey! I've got an idea, how about we do a round robin tourney and your swords are used as dueling material? Everyone pays an entrance fee and the winner gains the prize. We could try to direct the event, if anyone is up for it...

Also, side scrolling shooters? I'm all in for that!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9361 on: November 02, 2012, 02:56:47 am »

Jim added another message.

Quote from: James Kelly to Gorat Ivanos
Also, that game was quite difficult. Have you planned any updates?

Jim arranges the metal bars by weight and shape while he waits for a reply, then counts how many bars he has.
You have 15, 10lb bars. Or they're at least close to 10 lbs, hard to tell.

While that is a good backup, I was thinking more along the lines of Thing from the Addams Family; stuff servos in the knuckles and stuff so that the hand can scamper around with limited AI.
hmm, so how much of the hand to you acutally want to leave? Do you basically just want to have a taxadermied hand skittering around? Like, the flesh being basically for show, not using tendons for moving or anything?

"I was wondering if you had any longcoats, or a cloak, or something to cover up the majority of the... additions, the Doctor gave me. I have the feeling most people are going to panic and shoot me, if they see them."

Ask the AM about something to hide my modifications.
"Something protective or just a big sheet to cover all the tortured flesh?"
"Forget the last 5 to 7 years? Sounds good to me! Give it here, then."

Take the pill and commence with the forgetting!

"Got some water for me to wash it down?"
He doesn't say anything, he just taps the gun against his leg and looks impatient. You laugh a bit and swallow before popping the pill in your mouth. You...it...the...thing...

You black out.

You wake up in...where the hell is this? Some sort of barracks?

Floki dropped that particular piece of candy and turned back towards the Armoury booth, umsning on a wall and casually interrupting the current conversation.
"Hey, you got anythin' I could use ta cut this metal into shape? This knife ain't gonna cut it. Heh, geddit? 'cut' it? Ahem, anyway, yeah."

>Talk over Milno and Cog, ask AM the above.
She hands you some tin snips.
((Exercise bike))
You head to the rec room and spend a little while cycling on one of the bikes.
[end:6]
You keep going and going and going.

((XCOM - Fun.))

"I named him Piecewise!"

Continue poking Feyri with Piecewise the Basilisk.

((I named him that because YEUGH.))

Feyri giggled as she held that Basilisk off from her visor - lacking a faceplate, she saw the beauty up close in its entirety.

"Where did you get this, May? Piecewise looks like a real charm. Care to tell me more about it?"

Play with ye Basilisk and converse with the AM.

"I didn't know you kept pets on board the Sword."]

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Jim
Hi Jim! I heard that the only other way of earning tokens was to produce anything useable by the community...

Do you...have any tips for a person like me? Seeing as you made the sword and all...

=)
You pat the Basilisk on the head. It makes some sort of odd hissing, gurgling sound. It's hard to say if it's happy.

"We've had harems before, pets are nothing."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9362 on: November 02, 2012, 02:58:45 am »

"H-harems?! That's...surprising given the treatment most convicts have.

"Ma'am, is it possible to own a pet and bring it on missions?"

Ask AM

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9363 on: November 02, 2012, 03:04:25 am »

Well, I do want to have as much of the original hand left, and functioning, as possible.  So if it's possible to leave the tendons in, maybe cap it off at the wrist and control everything from there, try that.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9364 on: November 02, 2012, 03:04:26 am »

Quote from: James Kelly to Feyri Nirel
If you want to call me Jim, James, or Nineteen, it's up to you, but it's fine with me. ^^ We could try organizing a tournament, I suppose. I have enough scrap that I should be able to make a pair of swords for the sole purpose of friendly dueling with them. I don't think I should participate, or the other robot-bodied people. It's not as fair, since we don't tire, among other things. Anyway, I suppose I'll supply the equipment and the prize, if I can make a suitable one. Can you handle the organizing?

Jim attempts to make two rapiers for the sole purpose of dueling. The blades shall be thin with no edges, and the tip will be rounded off and blunt to help prevent injuries. Of course, knowing the amount of idiots on board injuries will likely still happen but he wants to do what he can to lessen the amount.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9365 on: November 02, 2012, 03:16:44 am »

I'll even make an official parchment for it, to stay within the season...or timeline. I think parchment was used in the Medieval period, right? I didn't do that well in Ancient Earth History. Of course, I hope everyone can join in with the requirements.

Hows the standard MKI suit sound? And...a token per person?

Feyri sighed as she read the last sentence. Of all organizers on this ship, she hoped she wasn't picked at all.

It was just like that one Monday when her sister asked her to prepare the cake...

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #9366 on: November 02, 2012, 03:20:38 am »

Go hang out in the rec room and watch some (random) television.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9367 on: November 02, 2012, 03:34:06 am »

Quote from: James Kelly to Feyri Nirel
That sounds fair to me, but we'll have to see how many people are interested. If we can pull this off, I can act as referee for the matches and keep track of the action. Speaking of, I'm making blunt rapiers for this. How should we score the tournament? I was thinking of points for targets, such as: Limb = 1 point, Torso = 2 points, Head = 3 points. What do you think?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9368 on: November 02, 2012, 03:41:46 am »

That sounds perfect. A balance of strength, endurance, skill, dexterity and intelligence. Perhaps even a tinge of Charisma in taunting your opponent and Will for continuing the fight.

I was thinking first-to-shed-blood-thrice, as per a tradition I heard about, but your system sounds good enough. I'll just ask the AM for some writing implements.

"And after those pets," Feyri continued, stroking the Basilisk in areas which did not cause aggression, "Do you mind us organizing a dueling tournament using these swords the...Tinman made? Meaning, could I borrow some paper and ink for it?"

Ask the AM again!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9369 on: November 02, 2012, 03:49:36 am »

((Hehe, yeah, mind control is pretty Fun.))

Faith sighed at the AM. "Thanks, for the suit and advice."

She then spent a minute staring at the... the thing asking her about the treatment.

"Uh... I... just asked about biological medifoam... and... you...?"

She then decided to pet the basilisk, rather surprised that it was so docile.

Pet basilisk. Study spaceship-man in more detail.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9370 on: November 02, 2012, 03:52:41 am »

Keep at it until exhausted.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9371 on: November 02, 2012, 04:19:26 am »

"What... happened? Last thing I remember, my friends at the office threw me a party for my 50th birthday... it was so nice of them, I thought. And now I'm here? Where is here, exactly? Who are these people?"

Check my possessions. See if I still know how they work. Wander around a bit and take in the sights.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9372 on: November 02, 2012, 05:29:04 am »

Gorat looks at the messages he received about the game. "Quite difficult" from a James Kelly, "Pretty easy" from some Kyle. "I'm not sure if I can work with that feedback..."

Send a message to James Kelly:
Quote from: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos
I'll tinker with the game in-between missions when I get more feedback on it. So far I have your "Quite difficult" and a "Pretty easy". Perhaps a bit more detail on the difficulty could help? I also had an idea to randomize things, ... but I may have gone a bit overboard with the first implementation.

Go to the rec room. Watch TV, assuming it is available. Watch the news for inspiration for the game.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9373 on: November 02, 2012, 06:46:07 am »

"H-harems?! That's...surprising given the treatment most convicts have.

"Ma'am, is it possible to own a pet and bring it on missions?"

Ask AM

"The doctor gave him to me. He's some genetically made thing. He eats and stuff. Lizzaardddddddddd."

May turns towards the Armory Master. "Harems? Who had them? How was it having them on the ship?"

Set Piecewise down and inquire.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9374 on: November 02, 2012, 07:12:26 am »

"Oh hey Faith! Didn't notice you there with this lizard on my face...-visor! Didn't see you since our first mission together- how are you?"

It was nice to have an old friend to talk to - leaving Milno and Ivan left out of the original five. Somehow, her memories drifted to the first time they met, in the briefing room for a quick session right after awakening and getting their suits ready.

Ahh, the benefits of a hastened introduction and the prospect of danger. It helped form bonds which wouldn't be apparent in a time of peace...or was it just her?

Where was Ivan anyway?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 07:53:03 am by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 623 624 [625] 626 627 ... 2101