_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 613 614 [615] 616 617 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934609 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Syncronized robot staring.
« Reply #9210 on: October 30, 2012, 11:05:02 am »

((Lars is glad you found someone else to mug.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9211 on: October 30, 2012, 11:21:03 am »

Strip Stacy of whatever tokens he has on him. If he still has his original 5, leave him 1 for a hand laser. If not, take all.
((By Milno, beating is fine; mugging isn't. Fair warning.

Edit: As means of punishment, tokens can be confiscated, but not mugged.))
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 11:24:56 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9212 on: October 30, 2012, 11:26:00 am »

Strip Stacy of whatever tokens he has on him. If he still has his original 5, leave him 1 for a hand laser. If not, take all.
((By Milno, beating is fine; mugging isn't. Fair warning.

Edit: As means of punishment, tokens can be confiscated, but not mugged.))

((So it's confiscating unless accompanied by a blow?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9213 on: October 30, 2012, 11:31:30 am »

((No, it's only confiscating if you will return them at a later date. If you make use of the tokens or take them as your own, then it's mugging.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9214 on: October 30, 2012, 11:44:47 am »

Ignoring the soap opera, try and find something tall enough to reach the ceiling with.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9215 on: October 30, 2012, 11:50:17 am »

If someone tries to mug Stacy or otherwise take his stuff, Jim will beat them into unconsciousness, no questions asked.

(I'm not abiding the whole 'mugging and/or taking anyone's property' thing, ever. Mainly because I don't trust anyone to ever give it back.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9216 on: October 30, 2012, 11:51:59 am »

(I'm not abiding the whole 'mugging and/or taking anyone's property' thing, ever. Mainly because I don't trust anyone to ever give it back.)
((I also have the impression Simus wouldn't return those tokens, but Milno may and will temporarily confiscate items such as MFMs if the users seem too dumb for their own good.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9217 on: October 30, 2012, 11:53:22 am »

(Indeed. It's up to us veterans to keep the greedy idiots at bay. XD)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9218 on: October 30, 2012, 12:03:17 pm »

(Streaming right now. Enjoy some quality programming as I write the replies for this thread)
http://www.twitch.tv/piecewise66

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9219 on: October 30, 2012, 12:36:32 pm »

(Indeed. It's up to us veterans to keep the greedy idiots at bay. XD)
(Hey, they're just as guilty for being rich in a prison-like environment and NOT spending the currency they have on them. I can agree if someone is trying to nick someone else's equipment. But I consider the tokens fair game; it's not as if they're doing anything useful by sitting in a wallet.)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9220 on: October 30, 2012, 01:38:21 pm »

"So it IS the subject matter! Amazing! Something needs to be done!"

Abscond from the barracks for now. Even if I am prevented from doing so, quickly send a message to the research department, including the painting as an attachment that you wouldn't see until separately opening it:

Quote from: Stacy Buttle, Convict
Greetings and salutations.

Included in this message is the image of a painting I made. It has proven to cause violent episodes in convicts, ranging from property damage to one unexpectedly slitting my throat. The subject matter's source was a vivid hallucination I had while drinking Xeno Spit. I find it very interesting that a human-created piece of art can have such effects, don't you? I thought I would submit it for further research, as it could have several possible applications I can think of. Don't look at it yourself unless you are unarmed and cannot immediately be subdued in case of a poor reaction.

Your friend and servant,
Stacy Buttle.

Attachment: sbpainting

Get myself over to the research department in person if I am not prevented from leaving.
You send your message to the research crew, typing it out as the hordes descend upon you.

((@GM: I'll try to make it, although I have work. I'll probably be there anyway, at least part of the session.))

"Good to see he's over killing people." He smiled and turned on his heels, leaving for the armory. "Bye and try not to show anything that may cause your resident homicidal cyborg to go through psychosis again, you may not survive the next time."

Getting to the armory, he nodded towards the AM. "Back. I think I know how that feels. I used to be a farmer before being shipped off to the HMRC. Sympathy for the wrong person got me here, but now I realize I should have noticed it was trouble. Maybe I was trying to get something different in my life, you know? Now I'm here. I guess it's different from sowing seeds and tending to crops, I have to say."

Milno made a short pause to allow her any comment or similar before shooting her another question:
"Did you have any dreams before being brought in?"

Just keep talking and asking.
"I was about your age when I came here. Wasn't prone to thinking about the future, at least not in any meaningful way."

"I'll...just embarrass myself again...but alright."

Head to the AM, repeat question I asked the scientist.
"Augment the laser rifle huh? For range or damage or what?"

((I will probably be there for part of the session, none of the secretaries contacted me, so I probably have the day free))

Ask Jim what got him into that state and start doing push-ups.
You ask jim what got him into his murderous/unconscious state while blasting your pecs.

"FEEL THE BURN!"

Lukas had been sitting around the infirmary doing nothing for quite some time when he saw some people walking towards the barracks in quite a hurry. Lukas decides to join them.

Do the above
You join everyone in the barracks. Boy, Jim does not look happy.

"Ah, fuck this. I'm sick of this shit. It's like every time I go away you dip-shits do something to get yourselves fucked up. Fucken losers. I'll show you fucked up."

Hold sledgehammer properly. Intuitively work out who needs healing and/or hitting. Take large swig of alcohol. Give speech on how fucked up people in the barracks are and attempt to hit/medically assist them with my sledgehammer. All of the ones that needed hitting or healing, all of them, unless it was me that needed it.

((Milno always makes the most interesting things disappear. Sort of reasonably and skillfully, but meh. Drunk Sambo be bored again. Character, not player-of-character. ))

[intuition:4]
You spin on your heel and face Stacy, hammer raised.
"SAMBO SMASH!"
[dex:3]
[stacy dex:1+1]
[str:5]
Your hammer blow clips stacy in the shoulder causing a nasty bruise but not much else.

Hold your horses, buddy. We're not done with you. You're not going to abscond from what you did just like that.

Grab Stacy by the arm with my prosthetic arm, wristblade sheathed, to prevent him leaving.

Jim, sorry about having you deactivated, but it was that or you crushing at least one other person. You were under the effects of that psychotropic painting from before the anomaly, sent to you by him.

Indicate Stacy to Jim.
[dex:5]
[stacy dex:4]

You manage to get a loose hold on Stacy's arm but he's far from restrained.

"Ah. So this is Stacy?" Jim said as he deleted the file from his wristpad. He walked over. "Here's the thing. I don't like it when people fuck with my brain - especially for no good reason - and I don't like being deactivated, however briefly. Now, because nobody got hurt over this incident, I'm not going to kill you. But I'm going to have to give you a reminder to never, ever, ever do something like that again."

Jim punches Stacy in the stomach. Not hard enough to deal any internal or permanent damage, but enough to leave a bruise will be fine.
[dex:5]
[stacy dex:4]
[str:3+1]
[stacy end:4]
Your blow glances weakly off his ribs, leaving a small bruise, and knocking him back a bit.

What kind of modifications are we talking about? I don't want to become a robot. Transhuman is fine, but not android.

Ask

And does that mean I have to kill your test subject/war-machine Lukas someday?
"Nah, just some minor modifications really, nerve enhancements, sense alteration, the like. And no, you don't have to kill him."

Gorat looks at the scene that had unfolded before him too fast for him to do anything, and turns to Stacy. "You sent that blasted painting to people to look at? And of all the people you chose... him?" Gorat shakes his head. "I've been told in no uncertain terms that I should act like that painting never existed. I'd rather not want to see what happens if we ignore that."

Bring Stacy to the infirmary once Jim is done with him.
You try to drag Stacy away but he's still being held by Simus.

Zzzzz.

Dream of Steve.

>Why are you dreaming about me?

"Huh. Wonder if I can put weight on them? And how do I make them go? Hrmmm. Maybe I should ask how to make them go, because I don't want to fly into a wall or something."

Try and stand while using the table as support just in case I cannot stand. After that sit back down, and wait for the Doc.
You seem to be able to stand, though walking around is a bit awkward, like walking with...well...with big swollen weights on your legs. You sit back down and wait for the doc.

((I can try to be there. Don't know how that converts to pacific time though.))
"Hey there, Snake thing."
Pet Basilisk. Give it jerky as well.
Pet the Basilisk as it chews steak and jerky. It clops over and curls up around your foot. Aw, nice abomination against all that is natural.

Once Jim's finished punching him, give Stacy another taste of robotic fist in the back of his neck, hard enough to knock him out, but not to render his neck broken.

Makes me wish there was an idiot tax in this place. Oh wait.

[Dex:2]
[Stacy dex:3]
Stacy squirms at the last second and your blow wiffs over his shoulder.

Ignoring the soap opera, try and find something tall enough to reach the ceiling with.

You just climb up on one of the beds and then hop into the ceiling vent. Ahh, sweet vent, You missed it so.

If someone tries to mug Stacy or otherwise take his stuff, Jim will beat them into unconsciousness, no questions asked.

I'll let you decide if failed attempts constitute a beating.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9221 on: October 30, 2012, 01:48:17 pm »

"You guys done ganging up on an old, restrained man? Sure he has questionable judgment, very, very questionable judgment but..." Gorat thinks about a good reason for them to stop beating Stacy. "He has some skill with that manipulator. So let's keep him conscious for him to train in the VR, and I'll bring him to the infirmary for a quick checkup."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9222 on: October 30, 2012, 01:59:34 pm »

Faith was actually pleasantly surprised at this change. Her teeth didn't feel like they were differently shaped or anything, and she'd gotten a fascinating new sense out of them! Whatever horrible side effects they induced were probably subtle, then.

Run hand over jaw, attempting to feel anything different about teeth with this new and/or improved sense.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9223 on: October 30, 2012, 02:02:33 pm »

Steve appearing to him in a dream!  Lars was truly honored.

"Hail, powerful Steve!  I await your commands!  Show me the visions!"

Await commands!  See visions!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9224 on: October 30, 2012, 02:03:21 pm »

((Wow, Stacy's brains didn't get splattered everywhere or anything! The gods of SCIENCE must be watching out for him or something, because I honestly thought he was done for. Also, woo-hoo for thread title.))

"Now Jim, I understand your feelings of frustration toward me. In fact, if you would have killed me, I probably wouldn't have held it against you. You had every right, as I had wronged you quite terribly, almost making you culpable in murder. The spittle woman and the hammer man, however, were a bit out of line, if you don't mind me saying. Let righteous vengeance be taken by he who is wronged. All else is petty violence and subject to righteous vengeance of its own."

If nobody tries to kill me, leave quietly with Gorat. If Simus, the hammerman or anybody else tries to harm me, liquefy at least one of their kneecaps with the MFM. If Jim wishes to harm me further, do not resist him and try to accommodate his violent agenda however I can.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 02:58:26 pm by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 613 614 [615] 616 617 ... 2101