_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 612 613 [614] 615 616 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934658 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Syncronized robot staring.
« Reply #9195 on: October 30, 2012, 02:16:15 am »

((@GM: I'll try to make it, although I have work. I'll probably be there anyway, at least part of the session.))

"Good to see he's over killing people." He smiled and turned on his heels, leaving for the armory. "Bye and try not to show anything that may cause your resident homicidal cyborg to go through psychosis again, you may not survive the next time."

Getting to the armory, he nodded towards the AM. "Back. I think I know how that feels. I used to be a farmer before being shipped off to the HMRC. Sympathy for the wrong person got me here, but now I realize I should have noticed it was trouble. Maybe I was trying to get something different in my life, you know? Now I'm here. I guess it's different from sowing seeds and tending to crops, I have to say."

Milno made a short pause to allow her any comment or similar before shooting her another question:
"Did you have any dreams before being brought in?"

Just keep talking and asking.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9196 on: October 30, 2012, 02:19:45 am »

"I'll...just embarrass myself again...but alright."

Head to the AM, repeat question I asked the scientist.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9197 on: October 30, 2012, 02:53:08 am »

((I will probably be there for part of the session, none of the secretaries contacted me, so I probably have the day free))

Ask Jim what got him into that state and start doing push-ups.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9198 on: October 30, 2012, 02:54:15 am »

[double post]

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #9199 on: October 30, 2012, 03:44:30 am »

Lukas had been sitting around the infirmary doing nothing for quite some time when he saw some people walking towards the barracks in quite a hurry. Lukas decides to join them.

Do the above
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9200 on: October 30, 2012, 04:11:03 am »

"Ah, fuck this. I'm sick of this shit. It's like every time I go away you dip-shits do something to get yourselves fucked up. Fucken losers. I'll show you fucked up."

Hold sledgehammer properly. Intuitively work out who needs healing and/or hitting. Take large swig of alcohol. Give speech on how fucked up people in the barracks are and attempt to hit/medically assist them with my sledgehammer. All of the ones that needed hitting or healing, all of them, unless it was me that needed it.

((Milno always makes the most interesting things disappear. Sort of reasonably and skillfully, but meh. Drunk Sambo be bored again. Character, not player-of-character. ))
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 04:12:51 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9201 on: October 30, 2012, 05:24:07 am »

Hold your horses, buddy. We're not done with you. You're not going to abscond from what you did just like that.

Grab Stacy by the arm with my prosthetic arm, wristblade sheathed, to prevent him leaving.

Jim, sorry about having you deactivated, but it was that or you crushing at least one other person. You were under the effects of that psychotropic painting from before the anomaly, sent to you by him.

Indicate Stacy to Jim.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9202 on: October 30, 2012, 05:37:06 am »

"I'll be right back, don't worry. You can kill me later if you wish. Don't worry, you can trust me. They made me physically incapable of lying, you see. They said lying makes society dishonest in all the worst ways!"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 05:50:19 am by Harry Baldman »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9203 on: October 30, 2012, 07:06:36 am »

"Ah. So this is Stacy?" Jim said as he deleted the file from his wristpad. He walked over. "Here's the thing. I don't like it when people fuck with my brain - especially for no good reason - and I don't like being deactivated, however briefly. Now, because nobody got hurt over this incident, I'm not going to kill you. But I'm going to have to give you a reminder to never, ever, ever do something like that again."

Jim punches Stacy in the stomach. Not hard enough to deal any internal or permanent damage, but enough to leave a bruise will be fine.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9204 on: October 30, 2012, 07:47:10 am »

What kind of modifications are we talking about? I don't want to become a robot. Transhuman is fine, but not android.

Ask

And does that mean I have to kill your test subject/war-machine Lukas someday?
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9205 on: October 30, 2012, 07:57:02 am »

Gorat looks at the scene that had unfolded before him too fast for him to do anything, and turns to Stacy. "You sent that blasted painting to people to look at? And of all the people you chose... him?" Gorat shakes his head. "I've been told in no uncertain terms that I should act like that painting never existed. I'd rather not want to see what happens if we ignore that."

Bring Stacy to the infirmary once Jim is done with him.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9206 on: October 30, 2012, 08:18:18 am »

Zzzzz.

Dream of Steve.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9207 on: October 30, 2012, 09:09:12 am »

"Huh. Wonder if I can put weight on them? And how do I make them go? Hrmmm. Maybe I should ask how to make them go, because I don't want to fly into a wall or something."

Try and stand while using the table as support just in case I cannot stand. After that sit back down, and wait for the Doc.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9208 on: October 30, 2012, 09:42:13 am »

((I can try to be there. Don't know how that converts to pacific time though.))
"Hey there, Snake thing."
Pet Basilisk. Give it jerky as well.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9209 on: October 30, 2012, 10:55:22 am »

Once Jim's finished punching him, give Stacy another taste of robotic fist in the back of his neck, hard enough to knock him out, but not to render his neck broken.

Makes me wish there was an idiot tax in this place. Oh wait.

Strip Stacy of whatever tokens he has on him. If he still has his original 5, leave him 1 for a hand laser. If not, take all.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 612 613 [614] 615 616 ... 2101