_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 608 609 [610] 611 612 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930105 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #9135 on: October 29, 2012, 01:18:12 am »

((Seeing Faith and May's status...I'm quite curious as to where the sanity went.))

((NOT FAITH! D:))

"Who performed the operation on me, and what synthetic organs were placed inside me?

"Also, fertility status."
Feyri inquired, pointing at her body while, lowering her voice for only her and the medical personnel.

Ask!

"Three surgeons, the names of whom I'm not allowed to give to you because of the homicidal tenancies of some inmates.[...]"

It took Feyri a few moments to accept the reality of what had happened.

"Take my word for it, I am not a homicidal person, sir. But...thank you for telling me about my condition. I would like to try to help in research around here - not using my body of course - but then I'm guessing the stereotype of inmates are like laws among the staff, right?

"Is there any way I can use the apparatuses here?"

Ask. Then resist depression.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9136 on: October 29, 2012, 02:13:30 am »

Thomas tosses some of the jerky at May and opens up a bag for himself.
"Think this'll work?"
You throw some meat may's way.

And you give her some jerky.

"Uhhhhh. Unless this propulsion system can work outside of zero-g or you can give me some other way of moving on the ground, I need my legs. I want to be useful for more than just zero-g missions. And what was Faith in here for? Or is that secret?"

Keep the legs, unless the propulsion system works outside of zero-g, or the Doc gives me another means of movement on the ground.
The doctor leans against the wall and scratches his head.

"Hmm. Well, if you don't want to move quickly I suppose small pods would work for maneuvering. But you won't be able to be a good spaceship."

((I was hoping someone else would be so kind as to ask, buuuuuut...

Also, Faith is Ms. Fanservice. No, May does not count.))

"You got your answer...And something occurred to me." Milno said to Kyle, walking towards the armory kiosk.

He really should just remember all of his questions and ask them all at once, but human nature was a bitch. "Hey, question: have you ever seen a melee battlesuit in the field?"

He stopped for a moment and waited for the answer before asking the next one:
"And do you happen to remember the name of every convict? I noticed you mentioned mine once or twice."

Ask the AM.
(Not intentionally, but she keeps having interactions with the doctor and the doctor has shit to do and doesn't care who he violates in the course of the action.)
"I've seen them in use a few times. They're absurdly dangerous up close, even against other battlesuits. The UWM used ones with segmented mono-atomic claymores to help put down the Red Moon Rebellions."

"And yeah, I know most of your names, some more then others."

((She does seem to get indecent more often than normal...

Also, pretty sure she just got mouthraped by the Doctor's geneticin' proboscis. Well, that or he's [REDACTED], but I don't think he'd want to have to exert that much control indefinitely.))

Wake up?

You return to consciousness with a gasp and immediately fight back a wave of Nausea. You feel frankly terrible. And someone's torn your shirt open. You suppose you should be used to being molested at this point, but you're not. You hold your suit shut and look around. You're in a room, a small room, with nothing much here but a bed and a small book with the title "Stories to pass the time" scribbled on the front.

You try the door. Locked. Of course. You sink down against one wall and sigh, scratching at your left arm. Gahhh, it is itching something fierce but...you're not really sure you want to look why.

Thomas tosses some of the jerky at May and opens up a bag for himself.
"Think this'll work?"

"GLORY TO THE BASILISK!"

Go feed jerky to the Basilisk.

((Hey, is the Kitchen up and running again?))

(not yet. Almost though, the rec room will be open again soon. You all should play with your toys more carefully next time :P)

You head back to the infirmary and give a piece of meat to the Basilisk, which is still curled up under the light. It swallows it all in one bite and looks at you expectantly, mouth slightly open. My but it has some large teeth.

Eat half the bag of chips, or just enough to feel full after regenerating a few fingers, whichever portion's smaller.
You down the entire bag of chips and smack your salty lips, feeling nice and full. Mmm transfats.

((Seeing Faith and May's status...I'm quite curious as to where the sanity went.))

((NOT FAITH! D:))

"Who performed the operation on me, and what synthetic organs were placed inside me?

"Also, fertility status."
Feyri inquired, pointing at her body while, lowering her voice for only her and the medical personnel.

Ask!

"Three surgeons, the names of whom I'm not allowed to give to you because of the homicidal tenancies of some inmates.[...]"

It took Feyri a few moments to accept the reality of what had happened.

"Take my word for it, I am not a homicidal person, sir. But...thank you for telling me about my condition. I would like to try to help in research around here - not using my body of course - but then I'm guessing the stereotype of inmates are like laws among the staff, right?

"Is there any way I can use the apparatuses here?"

Ask. Then resist depression.
"What are you talking about specifically?" The doctor asks, looking a bit confused.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 02:43:09 am by piecewise »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9137 on: October 29, 2012, 02:27:37 am »

"I've only been in contact with the Virtual Reality machines that was available to us 'inmates', as you call it. Though it does have a niche that provides us with freeform experimenting and tinkering, I'd like to try my own hand at modifying what I'd be using in the field.

"...Unless you consider me too incompetent anyway, I'd understand."

Reply to Scientist.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 08:22:00 am by Tiruin »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9138 on: October 29, 2012, 02:36:17 am »

"Damn you, crippling lack of self control!  Damn you to hell!"
"...Miss Armoury Master, can I have some more food?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9139 on: October 29, 2012, 02:50:00 am »

Faith grit her teeth. That psychopath! What was wrong with him, dragging her off and then... then whatever he had done to her. "Full medical suite" or some other such nonsense... she really didn't want to become a mobile medicine chest.

She thought for longer than she'd planned to about looking down at her arm. Of course she wanted to see what was down there, it was her arm. Then she reconsidered, remembering that there was certainly nothing she could do to stop it and painful things often went better when the patient wasn't watching it. Urgggghhhh...

She settled for grabbing the book with her right hand. She was quite certain it'd be a book of horrible maimings or something similarly deranged, but it was fairly literally either that or clenching her eyes shut muttering pleadings to a deaf deity.

Read book. Do not look at arm.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9140 on: October 29, 2012, 02:54:40 am »

(SerCon: Wait for action to be processed. And X-Com update, hopefully?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9141 on: October 29, 2012, 02:57:33 am »

Head to the VRs and ask Steve for input on how to operate them.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9142 on: October 29, 2012, 03:10:28 am »

Head to the VRs and ask Steve for input on how to operate them.

((VRs are crispy and Steve is unreachable directly at the moment.))

Watch the cyborg woman. Don't be creepy about it, though. Act natural.

Damn it all, find somebody who appears to be completely new here (and is not Avocado Sandvich) and mostly unoccupied! Send them the message, including the image in the message itself, not as a separate attachment. Observe from a distance.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 05:44:21 am by Harry Baldman »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9143 on: October 29, 2012, 05:06:51 am »

Simus glances down at her wristpad to see the new message, but does not open the file.

She then gets up and walks straight past Stacy, without even glancing at him, going somewhere where there is nobody else around, or, at least, nobody that would care.

((Wrong person, man. Simus was fully aware of the psycho painting, and with VR withdrawal, she may be becoming slightly more paranoid and slightly more inclined to not care about getting rid of annoyances. Though the latter might be the bluesmokes.))
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 07:29:06 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9144 on: October 29, 2012, 05:38:00 am »

((Uh, Stacy is a 57-year old gray-haired balding man. Just so there's no confusion. And Stacy does have his MFM and is actually skilled with it. That should help deal with inmate aggression.))
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 05:58:24 am by Harry Baldman »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9145 on: October 29, 2012, 08:10:29 am »

"Well, I've seen some inmates with prosthetics, so maybe you could give me replacements? Maybe something like a squid? I know they have propulsion and limbs to walk on."

Ask about legs that stick out the side of my body, and not the bottom.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9146 on: October 29, 2012, 09:22:54 am »

((Also, pretty sure she just got mouthraped by the Doctor's geneticin' proboscis. Well, that or he's [REDACTED], but I don't think he'd want to have to exert that much control indefinitely.))
((Yeah, she was violated in a terrible way by him. Ahahahaha. I mean, not nice, but not surprising. I was already expecting the Doctor would start to use Faith as he pleased sooner or later.))

"Makes sense, I guess." he asked. Remembering her unusual ability with amps, he decided to throw in another question, since the woman looked like someone from some military organization. "Did you have any amp before being brought into the ship?"

Ask.

((Yes, I know she had a mundane job before the HMRC, but Milno doesn't know it. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9147 on: October 29, 2012, 10:34:59 am »

Search for the doc and ask.

Hey, can we continue the training?

If it is not possible to find him, go to the armory and ask:

Hey, can you give some tips of how to survive and tell me where we can train around here?
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9148 on: October 29, 2012, 10:37:00 am »

Brother Lars sat in the floor in front of the rec room door.  It wasn't opening, but surely they'd be done soon, right?

Ponder the disciples of Steve (that is- AM and the Doctor)

((Fun fact: assuming the 20% survival rate quoted very early holds up and applies to permadeath, that means for every one person that makes it through 10 missions, 9765625 didn't.

Dare you ask Steve how many people haven't made it?

Also, whose body parts is that jerky made out of?  Let Milno try it to see if it tastes like his armburger.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9149 on: October 29, 2012, 10:53:05 am »

((Fun fact: assuming the 20% survival rate quoted very early holds up and applies to permadeath, that means for every one person that makes it through 10 missions, 9765625 didn't.

Dare you ask Steve how many people haven't made it?

Also, whose body parts is that jerky made out of?  Let Milno try it to see if it tastes like his armburger.))
((The HMRC has been an ancient organization.

Uhh. Great. May I now vomit OOC, please? Thank you statistics.

Someone, ask Steve's relative age!))
Pages: 1 ... 608 609 [610] 611 612 ... 2101