_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 607 608 [609] 610 611 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930320 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #9120 on: October 28, 2012, 05:20:50 pm »

"Well, I suppose I could try someone else instead. Proper mad science is not known for its patience."
Find a confirmed non-amp-user who looks harmless enough and send them the aforementioned message. See what happens from a safe distance.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 05:33:07 pm by Harry Baldman »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9121 on: October 28, 2012, 05:31:32 pm »

Turning to Milno, Kyle asked
"So, would you mind asking Steve for me just how many people have survived this HMRC ship?"
((Milno is in the labs, by the way. Let's say Kyle moved over there. :P))

Without showing much interest in the matter, Milno listens to the question and whips out the datapad for communication with Steve.
"Steve, someone is asking how many people made it out this ship alive."

Ask.

((Something had occurred to me. Does the AM know the name of every convict? She already mentioned Milno's name two or three times.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9122 on: October 28, 2012, 06:00:14 pm »

(Yeah. Sorry, Harry. With the rate Yoink's posting it'll probably be late December before I have a chance to look at that picture. >.<)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9123 on: October 28, 2012, 06:42:56 pm »

"Uhhhh, propulsion?"

Stay where I am. Ponder the Doctors eyes. Mechanical, or something else?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9124 on: October 28, 2012, 07:20:00 pm »

>Step back, regain my balance and keep the cutlass between myself and Jim.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9125 on: October 28, 2012, 07:57:32 pm »

Go back to the barracks. Watch the fight that is still in progress (like reverse matrix-style fighting). Offer helpful strategies like "Chop the pinko's fucking head off!!! Crack him in the balls!!!"
It's a game. Have fun.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9126 on: October 28, 2012, 10:35:46 pm »

((Oh man. The strangle bit made my day; this part is disturbing but fascinating.))

Wake up. Then he'd have to kill me.

Dream about the struggle and tension between becoming more useful and retaining my humanity.

You dream about an ordinary man fighting a giant useful robot. It goes poorly for the man.

((Curiosity turns to horror when I wonder what's under the mask now. I'm beginning to think Herr Doktor is a Lovecraftian Horror now.

Also, I now have the keys to Tinker's proverbial castle, I can't wait to see what the AM herself designed.))

See if the files can be accessed via wristpad.
NOPE

May blinks as the Basilisk curls up and proceeds to walk to the Armory Master.

"Do you have Basilisk food?"
The armory master stares at you blankly for a second.
"What?"

"Don't really mind what I eat, as long as it's edible for people."
He notices May.
"And you have multiple servings."
The armory master gives you several bags of jerky. It doesn't say what kind of jerky.

"Well, I suppose I could try someone else instead. Proper mad science is not known for its patience."
Find a confirmed non-amp-user who looks harmless enough and send them the aforementioned message. See what happens from a safe distance.
You send the image to Simus.

Turning to Milno, Kyle asked
"So, would you mind asking Steve for me just how many people have survived this HMRC ship?"
((Milno is in the labs, by the way. Let's say Kyle moved over there. :P))

Without showing much interest in the matter, Milno listens to the question and whips out the datapad for communication with Steve.
"Steve, someone is asking how many people made it out this ship alive."

Ask.

((Something had occurred to me. Does the AM know the name of every convict? She already mentioned Milno's name two or three times.))

(you could ask her)

>As of now we have had 11 people survive 10 missions. 9 if you don't include the Armory Master and Doctor.

"Uhhhh, propulsion?"

Stay where I am. Ponder the Doctors eyes. Mechanical, or something else?
You stay still and keep your eyes shut tight. You've never seen cameyes, though you've heard they look like that, all black. You're not sure if thats what it was though.

You hear the sound of an airtight seal closing and straps clicking into place and an hand falls onto your shoulder. You look up and see the doctor looming over you head tilted slightly.

"Propulsion it is."

You stand as he moves to the samples and begins searching through them. Faith is laying sprawled out on the bed, her suit ripped from belly button to throat, exposing the pale, sun deprived skin of a longtime spacer, a little too much skin for you to be comfortable looking at, and nothing else. No blood, no scars, no wounds of an kind. What did he do?

Before you can ask a nurse steps in, walking rather oddly, and scoops her up off the bed. She carries faith out the door and vanishes as the doctor turns back to you.

"We're running out of space on that body of yours." The doctor says, looking you over. "Do you need those legs? You will be flying in space most of the time right?"

Go back to the barracks. Watch the fight that is still in progress (like reverse matrix-style fighting). Offer helpful strategies like "Chop the pinko's fucking head off!!! Crack him in the balls!!!"

You head to the barracks and shout at the two combatants, mostly screaming about how it's so slow it could be turn based.

>Step back, regain my balance and keep the cutlass between myself and Jim.
[jim dex:2+1]
[scrambles dex:2+1]
Jim's radiant smile fails to have a stunning effect on Scrambles, other then perhaps causing him to squint as a stumbles back a few feet, still not really on balance.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9127 on: October 28, 2012, 10:42:10 pm »

Jim instead changes his emoticon to (. Y . ) in the hopes of distracting Floki with boobs and attacks non-lethally again.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9128 on: October 28, 2012, 10:44:26 pm »

Thomas tosses some of the jerky at May and opens up a bag for himself.
"Think this'll work?"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9129 on: October 28, 2012, 10:52:01 pm »

Floki grinned at the icon popping up on the robot's 'face'. "Tryin' ta distract me, hey?"

>Resist distraction.

>Thwap Jim on head with flat of blade, whilst preferably not getting hit myself.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9130 on: October 28, 2012, 10:53:53 pm »

"Uhhhhh. Unless this propulsion system can work outside of zero-g or you can give me some other way of moving on the ground, I need my legs. I want to be useful for more than just zero-g missions. And what was Faith in here for? Or is that secret?"

Keep the legs, unless the propulsion system works outside of zero-g, or the Doc gives me another means of movement on the ground.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9131 on: October 28, 2012, 10:58:17 pm »

((I was hoping someone else would be so kind as to ask, buuuuuut...

Also, Faith is Ms. Fanservice. No, May does not count.))

"You got your answer...And something occurred to me." Milno said to Kyle, walking towards the armory kiosk.

He really should just remember all of his questions and ask them all at once, but human nature was a bitch. "Hey, question: have you ever seen a melee battlesuit in the field?"

He stopped for a moment and waited for the answer before asking the next one:
"And do you happen to remember the name of every convict? I noticed you mentioned mine once or twice."

Ask the AM.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 10:59:58 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9132 on: October 29, 2012, 12:19:33 am »

((She does seem to get indecent more often than normal...

Also, pretty sure she just got mouthraped by the Doctor's geneticin' proboscis. Well, that or he's [REDACTED], but I don't think he'd want to have to exert that much control indefinitely.))

Wake up?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9133 on: October 29, 2012, 12:50:46 am »

Thomas tosses some of the jerky at May and opens up a bag for himself.
"Think this'll work?"

"GLORY TO THE BASILISK!"

Go feed jerky to the Basilisk.

((Hey, is the Kitchen up and running again?))

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9134 on: October 29, 2012, 01:05:50 am »

Eat half the bag of chips, or just enough to feel full after regenerating a few fingers, whichever portion's smaller.
Pages: 1 ... 607 608 [609] 610 611 ... 2101