_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930505 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #9105 on: October 28, 2012, 03:55:12 am »

(Spoiler alert: I'm not going to check my mail in the middle of a fight. :P You'll have to wait until I finish my business with Floki before I look at my wristpad.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9106 on: October 28, 2012, 04:07:11 am »

(Spoiler alert: I'm not going to check my mail in the middle of a fight. :P You'll have to wait until I finish my business with Floki before I look at my wristpad.)

((Well, yes, but how is Stacy supposed to know that?))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9107 on: October 28, 2012, 04:17:24 am »

(TBH it's actually a bit difficult to tell which would be meta: opening it or not opening it. Jim was the first one infected by the earworm so he has reason to be leery of strange files, but at the same time he has no real reason to believe something like the earworm - the painting is close enough to that, anyway - is sitting in his in-box. And personally, I want to see the result of Jim looking at the painting, but I don't want to end up giving the Doc an opportunity to operate on me - which he might, to figure out why Jim suddenly lashes out at a random crew member.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9108 on: October 28, 2012, 04:28:05 am »

((Well, Jim does have a +1 to willpower, so he might not lash out at a crewmember (that's what a 1 does, a 6 makes you contemplate suicide, the rest are unknown quantities). Plus, we don't really know if the picture would even work, being a photographic reproduction of the original, even if it was taken with a good camera. Also, who wouldn't trust a file sent over from a fellow crewmember you don't recall meeting before right after the ship was briefly attacked by a hostile alien presence that alters your mind through electronics?))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9109 on: October 28, 2012, 06:06:11 am »

((Just go with whatever Jim assumes, SC - talking about the third mission. You aren't the only who has met the earworm. :P

Besides, we're all thinking it's gone now. ))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9110 on: October 28, 2012, 06:13:08 am »

((Oh dear, poor Faith...
And I sure hope that painting doesn't have its effects in digital form.))

Gorat grimaces at his bad jumps. That's no way to see how the game is. Playtest more.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9111 on: October 28, 2012, 11:39:51 am »

"Anything, really. Not too particular. Also, Is there anything you don't have behind that counter?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9112 on: October 28, 2012, 11:46:52 am »

((Mind raep tiem for Faith? I hope not, she's unstable enough as it is.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9113 on: October 28, 2012, 04:38:39 pm »

(Oh crap, Faith is going to have medicine done to her.)

"Huh... wazzat.. someone say food?"
Having detected the word "food" being used somewhere on the ship, Mesk wakes up fully and runs over to the armoury, stopping just behind Thomas.
"I'll have what he's having!  Twice as much of it!"
The armory master hucks a bag of chips into your face. Quite a throw through that slot.

"I'd rather not detonate, so yes." Milno answers. "Any chance the system could be adapted to reproduce the same effect with a battlesuit's jump pods or with those extra rocket pods?"

Ask once more.
"Well, depends on the type. Melee type would be easy, but anything heavier and slower will be much harder and require more modifications."

May opens the box. "Be free!"

Realease the Basilisk! Also, wonder how Faith will be raped, both psychologically and literally.

You open the box and tilt it till the basilisk slides out. It lands on heavy, armored feet with an audible thud and then slowly begins to wander away, clopping across the infirmary before curling up under a warm looking lamp.

((NOT FAITH! D:))

"Who performed the operation on me, and what synthetic organs were placed inside me?

"Also, fertility status."
Feyri inquired, pointing at her body while, lowering her voice for only her and the medical personnel.

Ask!

"Three surgeons, the names of whom I'm not allowed to give to you because of the homicidal tenancies of some inmates. As per organs, lets see...Right lung, heart, right kidney, liver, pancreas, ascending and half of transverse colon, all the small intestine -was just easier then trying to remake it piecemeal from what wasn't damaged- Uterus and basically everything involved with reproduction from fun parts to simply useful ones. Basically anything over here, "He traces a line down the right side of your body, "was crispy and as such replaced. Right breast tissue too but thats not really important."

"Fertility status is zero as it is. The synthetic parts don't even have ovaries, or really anything aligned toward reproduction rather then recreation."

"So, could you make an automated manipulator that would activate to superheat/whatever a cubic meter around the amp itself? I'm curious about the possibility of what's basically a harpoon gun with an automated manipulator as the projectile.

By the way, something I've been wondering... just how many people have made it out of this particular HMRC ship alive?"

Ask more questions.

"That harpoon could work with a automated manipulator, but all it would do is heat the area to a certain temperature within a certain radius.  And I'm not sure how many people have left the ship alive. You could ask Steve, via milno. "

((BECOME ONE OF US. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESITANCE IS FUTILE.))

"You know, in hindsight, I might have been better off in a MKI. Nah."

Examine jars. Again.

"Thought I saw one of these things stare back..."
You turn to look at one of the jars just as doctor kicks open the door and steps in, carrying faith on his shoulder.

"Ah, Manifold formed nicely. Good. Body insulated now. What next, propulsion or pressure differential?"

He talks while throwing faith on the bed you were using and tearing her MKII open with his bare hands. You shrink back and avert your eyes from Faith as the Doctor continues to tear her suit open.

"Should I..come back later?" You ask, staring at a wall.

"No. No. We'll get to you in a minute. One thing though."

You look back and the doctor is staring at you without his glasses, solid black eyes locked on yours.

"Keep facing that wall."

You look away quickly and try to ignore the sounds: the hiss of gas escaping and of something metal clattering to the ground, of wet and meaty tearing and cracking, of strangled coughing. You cover the holes that are now your ears with your bony hands and close your eyes, huddling in the corner.

((SCIENCE FOR THE SCIENCE GOD. TRANSHUMANISTS FOR THE PROGRESS THRONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItHcsIHshhs))

Tearing things apart with your mind.

Simus says, looking over the Amp descriptions.

To each their own. Actually, back at the lab I worked in, there was a rumor that one of the divisions had gotten their hands on some... off-market stuff, from what I heard? Sounded like Microwave Amps. Might explain what happened if those rumors were true.

Simus glances over at the others.

Eh, never mind me, I'm rambling, and you've got... other business to deal with. Would you mind if I took a look at the stuff you made in VR, once the Rec Room's open again?

Await answer, return to barracks and ruminate on whether or not some fool with a Microwave Amp could set an entire research division on fire out of nowhere.
"Go ahead."She scribbles something on a piece of paper and hands it to you, "It should be in that directory, in the file named AMR."

You head back to your bunk and sit for a while, contemplating the possibility that a Manipulator or amp was involved with the fire at your labs. It seems possible, it would explain why every survivor was dumped here too; UWM have strict rules for those things.

Watch Jim. Make sure there are at least three or four people between him and myself. See what happens.
"And here we have the Psychically Superpowered Transhuman in his natural habitat, currently enacting his standard ritual of establishing dominance in the pack. Let's see what happens."
You stare at Jim as he fights against scrambles in the Barracks.

((Oh dear, poor Faith...
And I sure hope that painting doesn't have its effects in digital form.))

Gorat grimaces at his bad jumps. That's no way to see how the game is. Playtest more.
[aux:6+1]
You complete the game easily this time. Too easily. You modify the program to make dying have a harder penalty.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9114 on: October 28, 2012, 04:48:39 pm »

((Oh man. The strangle bit made my day; this part is disturbing but fascinating.))

Wake up. Then he'd have to kill me.

Dream about the struggle and tension between becoming more useful and retaining my humanity.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9115 on: October 28, 2012, 04:48:55 pm »

"Alright, thanks!"

Turning to Milno, Kyle asked

"So, would you mind asking Steve for me just how many people have survived this HMRC ship?"

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9116 on: October 28, 2012, 04:50:11 pm »

((Curiosity turns to horror when I wonder what's under the mask now. I'm beginning to think Herr Doktor is a Lovecraftian Horror now.

Also, I now have the keys to Tinker's proverbial castle, I can't wait to see what the AM herself designed.))

See if the files can be accessed via wristpad.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9117 on: October 28, 2012, 04:57:16 pm »

May blinks as the Basilisk curls up and proceeds to walk to the Armory Master.

"Do you have Basilisk food?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9118 on: October 28, 2012, 04:59:56 pm »

((Actually, I think the doctor simply has Cam-eyes. Still, he definitely fits the mad scientist role a lot better than Faith realized.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9119 on: October 28, 2012, 05:15:16 pm »

"Don't really mind what I eat, as long as it's edible for people."
He notices May.
"And you have multiple servings."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 05:17:23 pm by Spinal_Taper »
Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 2101