_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 605 606 [607] 608 609 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928994 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #9090 on: October 27, 2012, 03:01:37 pm »

"Of course," Feyri said, on the note of 'buying a monoatomic sword' instead of her arming sword Jim so lovingly made. She was interested in the more conventional works, and not the unconventional ones.

"I'll be in the infirmary, thank you sir."

Head to Infirmary. Inquire as to body state and status also on who performed the operation on me.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9091 on: October 27, 2012, 03:46:53 pm »

"How badly does it react to damage?" Milno asked, mindful of the fact the flight-dash system relied heavily on sensors that had a good chance of being destroyed. "Would any damage to the system mid-flight get me in an erratic trip towards the nearest hard surface and how hard to hit and destroy are the sensors?"

Ask.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 04:02:14 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9092 on: October 27, 2012, 04:07:44 pm »

What do you prefer, if not some of that fairly useful-sounding stuff you made?

Chat.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9093 on: October 27, 2012, 08:28:11 pm »

"Oh," Faith said, her expression one of pleasant surprise. She'd half expected yet more tests to be necessary.

Examine contents of box.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9094 on: October 27, 2012, 10:20:12 pm »

"Doctor-san, can I let him out?"

Ask about Basilisk.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9095 on: October 27, 2012, 11:09:32 pm »

Go get food/snacks from the AM.
"Whatcha want?" she asks after you demand "Snackages for your food face."

"Let it never be said that I leave a job half-finished!"

Briefly admire my handiwork, then check if I still have the Star-Eater picture on my wristpad. If I do, find an unarmed person next to a reasonably dangerous-looking person in my vicinity and send a message that includes the picture as an attachment to the unarmed person. See what happens.

The message:
Quote from: Stacy Buttle, Your Friend
Attachment: sbpainting

Hello. I would be much obliged if you were to take a look at the picture included in the attachment to this message. It is of the utmost importance to me and, I suspect, many others as well.

Sincerely,
Stacy Buttle

You bring up the file and send it to Jim, who you remember was lugging around swords. You figure he's got to be near someone.

"Doc's taking a long time."

Wait for the doc.

You spend a little while relearning how to walk with the pods on your back and start getting used to the extra size of the manifold on your back. Hmm, you are getting increasingly large and unwieldy.

((Ah well, wouldn't be of any use then so it will not be something Derro can reference.))

"Err?  Well, that's... not terribly convenient.  I wonder what's going on."  Derro looks to the other two who've shown up by the door, but it seems they don't know about it being locked either.

Start inspecting the other main doors around the place, to see if there is anywhere he can get into.
Armory is open. So is the barracks, research lab, briefing room, hanger and frankly everywhere but the rec/mess.

"That went better than expected."

Playtest.
[aux:1+1]
You repeatedly run off the first jump and fall down a pit, burning up all your lives. Aw...you're bad at the video games.

"Of course," Feyri said, on the note of 'buying a monoatomic sword' instead of her arming sword Jim so lovingly made. She was interested in the more conventional works, and not the unconventional ones.

"I'll be in the infirmary, thank you sir."

Head to Infirmary. Inquire as to body state and status also on who performed the operation on me.
You head to the infirmary and find one of the many doctors milling around. You ask him about your physical state and he pulls up your records on his pad.

"What did you want to know specifically?"

"How badly does it react to damage?" Milno asked, mindful of the fact the flight-dash system relied heavily on sensors that had a good chance of being destroyed. "Would any damage to the system mid-flight get me in an erratic trip towards the nearest hard surface and how hard to hit and destroy are the sensors?"

Ask.
"Well, the failsafe action on missiles is to detonate, but I guess for you we should probably alter that to make you stop as fast as is physically safe. Unless you want to just blow up that is."

What do you prefer, if not some of that fairly useful-sounding stuff you made?

Chat.
"Amps" She says, tapping the side of her head. 

"Oh," Faith said, her expression one of pleasant surprise. She'd half expected yet more tests to be necessary.

Examine contents of box.
You turn around and walk toward toward the beds. You get two steps before the Doctor slips in behind you and puts you in a choke hold. You flail around and try to tear his arm off your throat, gurgling out a surprised yell.

"Shhh, shhh, shhhhhh, " he whispers, " There is science to be done."

You black out.

"Doctor-san, can I let him out?"

Ask about Basilisk.

"Yeah, sure, whatever." The doctor says, throwing Faith's unconscious body over his shoulder and walking into the back of the infirmary.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9096 on: October 27, 2012, 11:31:06 pm »

(Oh crap, Faith is going to have medicine done to her.)

"Huh... wazzat.. someone say food?"
Having detected the word "food" being used somewhere on the ship, Mesk wakes up fully and runs over to the armoury, stopping just behind Thomas.
"I'll have what he's having!  Twice as much of it!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9097 on: October 27, 2012, 11:37:58 pm »

"I'd rather not detonate, so yes." Milno answers. "Any chance the system could be adapted to reproduce the same effect with a battlesuit's jump pods or with those extra rocket pods?"

Ask once more.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9098 on: October 27, 2012, 11:42:32 pm »

May opens the box. "Be free!"

Realease the Basilisk! Also, wonder how Faith will be raped, both psychologically and literally.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9099 on: October 27, 2012, 11:47:33 pm »

((NOT FAITH! D:))

"Who performed the operation on me, and what synthetic organs were placed inside me?

"Also, fertility status."
Feyri inquired, pointing at her body while, lowering her voice for only her and the medical personnel.

Ask!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9100 on: October 27, 2012, 11:58:05 pm »

>Yes?

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9101 on: October 28, 2012, 12:07:31 am »

"So, could you make an automated manipulator that would activate to superheat/whatever a cubic meter around the amp itself? I'm curious about the possibility of what's basically a harpoon gun with an automated manipulator as the projectile.

By the way, something I've been wondering... just how many people have made it out of this particular HMRC ship alive?"

Ask more questions.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9102 on: October 28, 2012, 12:34:24 am »

((BECOME ONE OF US. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESITANCE IS FUTILE.))

"You know, in hindsight, I might have been better off in a MKI. Nah."

Examine jars. Again.

"Thought I saw one of these things stare back..."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9103 on: October 28, 2012, 01:25:09 am »

((SCIENCE FOR THE SCIENCE GOD. TRANSHUMANISTS FOR THE PROGRESS THRONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItHcsIHshhs))

Tearing things apart with your mind.

Simus says, looking over the Amp descriptions.

To each their own. Actually, back at the lab I worked in, there was a rumor that one of the divisions had gotten their hands on some... off-market stuff, from what I heard? Sounded like Microwave Amps. Might explain what happened if those rumors were true.

Simus glances over at the others.

Eh, never mind me, I'm rambling, and you've got... other business to deal with. Would you mind if I took a look at the stuff you made in VR, once the Rec Room's open again?

Await answer, return to barracks and ruminate on whether or not some fool with a Microwave Amp could set an entire research division on fire out of nowhere.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 01:36:05 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9104 on: October 28, 2012, 02:26:26 am »

Watch Jim. Make sure there are at least three or four people between him and myself. See what happens.
"And here we have the Psychically Superpowered Transhuman in his natural habitat, currently enacting his standard ritual of establishing dominance in the pack. Let's see what happens."
Pages: 1 ... 605 606 [607] 608 609 ... 2101