_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 603 604 [605] 606 607 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930870 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #9060 on: October 26, 2012, 07:24:30 pm »

"Usually you don't...Well, usually, you're kinda... Uh.... Usually you don't mind me asking things like that. B-But if you mind, I won't ask stuff like that again."
His eyes glance down apologetically.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9061 on: October 26, 2012, 07:26:16 pm »

"Usually you don't...Well, usually, you're kinda... Uh.... Usually you don't mind me asking things like that. B-But if you mind, I won't ask stuff like that again."

".....I don't mind. And yes, you do." ^_^

Was May just being cute? Or difficult? Or legitimately insane?

The world may never know.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9062 on: October 26, 2012, 07:29:23 pm »

Faith jolted straight up. Nonononononononononono.

"Oh, I wasn't volunteering!" she said quickly, not wanting to be a living medical tank. "I was just, you know, thinking maybe you could do that to something else that I could carry around? I... I really like being human, you see..." she finished with an apologetic smile.

"A-and speaking of which, what ever happened to all those other experiments you did on me? The ones to rewrite someone's mind in case of mindrape?" she added quickly, hoping to change the subject.

Nooooooooo!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9063 on: October 26, 2012, 07:30:31 pm »

((P.S. it was insane.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9064 on: October 26, 2012, 07:45:14 pm »

He smiles again, and flushes slightly.
"Thanks May. Never been told that before, actually."
He gives her a quick peck on the cheek and a smile.
"Wanna help me out with something?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9065 on: October 26, 2012, 07:46:35 pm »

He smiles again, and flushes slightly.
"Thanks May. Never been told that before, actually."
He gives her a quick peck on the cheek and a smile.
"Wanna help me out with something?"

"Sure! What is it?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9066 on: October 26, 2012, 08:07:07 pm »

Thomas pauses for a moment and tries to think on what to ask her.
"Well... I'm writing a book. About life n' stuff. I was thinking about life here, and I realized that it's almost kind of pointless. We go on missions, then we almost die. Then, they put us back together, and we go on more missions until we die for real. They sweep up the pieces, and take the profit. I'm wondering why people still go for missions. I mean, each mission robs you of something, and even if you make it through ten missions still somewhat complete, I doubt they really release you."
He sighs in an almost hopeless way.
"But we still do it..."
He looks at her with tears in his eyes.
"I guess... I guess I'm really asking for you to help me. Help me figure out why we do what we do. Help me figure out why I'm so depressed. Just help me, please."
Try and soldier through the hopelessness.
((This sounds so corny to me.))
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 08:39:20 pm by Spinal_Taper »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9067 on: October 26, 2012, 08:17:36 pm »

Any designs you're particularly proud of or that you think are quite effective in the field?

Chat.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9068 on: October 26, 2012, 08:18:15 pm »

((This sounds so corny to me.))

((I can sort that out. With a Kinetic amp :P ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9069 on: October 26, 2012, 08:38:09 pm »

((P.S. it was insane.))
((You put a P.S. without a body or main concept of an idea?))

"Oh...right. Err, yeah. Forgot that.

"So do you think there is any way I could modify this Arming Sword right here? Make it's metal durable and sturdy to withstand strikes against other metal, or even diamond? Also, I want to inquire about my...internal organs. They're synthetic, you see, so...could you tell me more about them?"

Ask the scientist!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9070 on: October 26, 2012, 09:08:47 pm »

((Eeep, sorry, I haven't had my computer til last night and am frantically trying to catch up! I've not read all these new pages yet, but...))

Floki quick-stepped fowards, trying to keep Jim off-balance. He shot one leg fowards, trying for a trip...

>Hook one foot around my oponent's robotic leg, then attempt to knock him over with a blow from the cutlass's basket hilt!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9071 on: October 26, 2012, 09:22:26 pm »

((SC was waiting on you, no pressure :P))

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9072 on: October 26, 2012, 11:17:18 pm »

"Well, I suppose that's better than nothing. For future reference, how much would one of those cost?

Anyway, about the Microwave Manipulator... since it can alter temperature, could I use it on a mission to flash-freeze someone's brain so it could be revived once we got back to the ship?

Finally, are there any automated manipulators that can be programmed to do several different attacks? Like an automated Microwave Field Manipulator that gave you the option of superheating or freezing something."

((Not that I expect there to be an affirmative answer to that last one, but why not ask?))

Continue asking questions.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9073 on: October 27, 2012, 12:39:17 am »

"Can the charge be cancelled in case I point at a target too far away and decide to stop? Also, how feasible it is to lock on an imaginary point behind and to the side of a target so I may actually employ a melee attack with something using the momentum?"
Milno asked, wary of the problems the whole system would bring and glad he had learned some new words.

And before he forgot..."And can the system be easily switched from the suit's full speed to 'half breakneck speed', for example?"

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9074 on: October 27, 2012, 01:43:37 am »

Figure out the typical character traits of a Magister and try to incorporate those in the painting. Paint the Magister in the regalia of my own world. If that fails, just write "THE UWM IS YOUR FRIEND" at the top of the painting.
Pages: 1 ... 603 604 [605] 606 607 ... 2101