_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934192 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #8970 on: October 24, 2012, 06:57:28 am »

Begin practice of the techniques read, in an empty space that is safe enough not to harm any other convicts in the Barracks. Try to memorize those skills for future use. Sword only.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8971 on: October 24, 2012, 07:53:09 am »

(did you mean go to the research lab and ask that?)
((Yes, although wristpad communication works just as well.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8972 on: October 24, 2012, 09:08:20 am »

Hmmmmm
Do a dance and puke on the floor.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8973 on: October 24, 2012, 10:48:13 am »

Interesting... I look forward to being able to speak with him again.

Continue to meditate on Steve.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8974 on: October 24, 2012, 11:07:38 am »

Finish the cigarette, go to the Armory Master.
"Excuse me, officer, I have a question." Gorat starts, stroking his goatee. "I might have asked this before, but I recall no answer... that painting. Did this Stacy really use normal paints for it, no psychotropics or anything?"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8975 on: October 24, 2012, 11:25:41 am »

Visit the AM. Ask her a few questions, mostly about why she decided to go for multiple tours in the HRMC.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8976 on: October 24, 2012, 12:19:46 pm »

"I really should be going now. Time for my afternoon nap."
Pop off to the barracks and take a nap. Ignore anyone who interrupts me, as the importance of the nap is paramount.
((Will be gone for two days. If anyone should initiate mortal combat or something like that with Stacy, auto him, please.))
You head to the barracks and bed down. Cleaning the FILTH! of the world sure is tiring work.

Begin practice of the techniques read, in an empty space that is safe enough not to harm any other convicts in the Barracks. Try to memorize those skills for future use. Sword only.

You stand in the center of the room and do some practice swings; it seems fairly simple really, just rather uncomplicated hacking  and slashing while keeping the sword at a good angle in front of you to block. It's easy but not exactly the best style in the world.

(did you mean go to the research lab and ask that?)
((Yes, although wristpad communication works just as well.))
You get a reply back stating that such a system is completely possible, it would just need a few more sensors for the suit and a mildly modified missile guidance program.

Hmmmmm
Do a dance and puke on the floor.

You do the dance with relative ease but the puking on command remains an elusive skill. You try to jam a finger down your throat but end up punching your space helmet's visor instead. Also apparently you're wearing a spacesuit and robe combo just like the other people around here. This is new.

Interesting... I look forward to being able to speak with him again.

Continue to meditate on Steve.

[int:5-1]
Hmm, Is his personality the sum of the brains he's made of or something intrinsic?

Finish the cigarette, go to the Armory Master.
"Excuse me, officer, I have a question." Gorat starts, stroking his goatee. "I might have asked this before, but I recall no answer... that painting. Did this Stacy really use normal paints for it, no psychotropics or anything?"

"I don't know what painting you're talking about" The armory master says. She's staring at you with a look that could cut glass. You take a few steps back.

Visit the AM. Ask her a few questions, mostly about why she decided to go for multiple tours in the HRMC.
"Because soldiers survive longer and perform better if the work as a team and have a good leader." The armory master replies.

The intercom crackles for a second before broadcasting a tinny, unfamiliar voice.

"-ats got it. Ok, briefing room is online again, but Rec Mess is still out. We've got the wires and the rest of the garbage out but we still need to get in there and rewire everything that got torn out before we bring in the new stuff. Yeah. Yeah, no problems so far." There's a long pause and what sounds like a distant voice, "What? What'dya mean I-.  Shit."

There is a squeal of static and the intercom goes dead. Huh.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 12:24:37 pm by piecewise »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8977 on: October 24, 2012, 12:40:12 pm »

"Err, right. Yeah, no painting. Never was such a thing, of course. Must have been a dream of mine." Gorat spends a few seconds to regain his composure. "Dream, yes. I think my real question's coming back to me. When we scoured the ship for the anomaly, I kind of overdid it with my amp to defend ourselves (and I suspect I'm in deep trouble for this?), is there a way to mitigate that sort of thing?"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8978 on: October 24, 2012, 12:44:32 pm »

I have a feeling I'm not just drunk
Screw it, choose a random person to follow.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8979 on: October 24, 2012, 12:55:42 pm »

Mmmmm... great and glorious Steve... a hive mind?  Very, very interesting.  Perhaps I should bring this up with St. Milno?  Perhaps.

Continue the meditations.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8980 on: October 24, 2012, 01:29:33 pm »

Wait for the doc. Think of ways of training how to shoot without the need for VR.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8981 on: October 24, 2012, 01:43:42 pm »

Strange...Nobody uses expletives on the intercomms unless they were composed of convict brain matter and went by the name of Steve. And even then...

Quote from: Feyri Nirel; Broadcasting
Did everyone receive that? I bet you did.

Alright, I may be asking too much, but keep alert everyone. Probably talk to those we can speak with, a minor technical error.

I just didn't like how that ended. I'm moving me, and my sword to the Briefing Room.

Promptly sheath sword [darn, forgot the sheath?!] and cautiously enter Briefing room in full gear. Inspect area.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8982 on: October 24, 2012, 02:07:35 pm »

Milno stared at the ceiling for some time. What the hell. Well, curiosity appeared when he was bored, so there he went.
"What. Steve, why did the intercoms come back to life just now and whose voice was that?"

He also sent a message to the techies via wristpad:
How much would it cost and how fast could I go?

Ask both, head to check on the briefing room.

(( Please, please, please put a kinetic amp on either your forehead or your honey-claw hand if it can be done. ))
((Yeah, I was thinking about something violent with a kinetic amp attached to it to make full use of the combat dash system. And kinetic amp-powered headbutt is actually an interesting idea.))
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 04:21:10 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8983 on: October 24, 2012, 02:36:08 pm »

Quote from: Simulacrus Ferratum-Inanis; Broadcasting
That was most unusual. I'm off to the briefing room as well, see what it was.

Continue smoking, head to the briefing room.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8984 on: October 24, 2012, 02:36:19 pm »

"Can I see the Basilisk?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 2101