_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 595 596 [597] 598 599 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931984 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #8940 on: October 22, 2012, 11:28:35 pm »

((Heh, knew it Caellath.  :P))

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8941 on: October 23, 2012, 12:46:31 am »

(( So Milno loves himself, ummm, multi-dimensionally? Which, to tell you the truth, May or May not be better than loving any old Thomas around here. As long as he keeps it private :)
 ))
It's a game. Have fun.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8942 on: October 23, 2012, 12:51:48 am »

(( So Milno loves himself, ummm, multi-dimensionally? Which, to tell you the truth, May or May not be better than loving any old Thomas around here. As long as he keeps it private :)
 ))
((What does that even mean? As in, I don't understand. Elaborate, please. :P))
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 12:53:31 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8943 on: October 23, 2012, 01:47:35 am »

Xcom ER journal: I confess my undying love for Faith, angel of death.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Find the filthiest object or person in my vicinity. Dust it, then use my other cleaning supplies (picked up earlier) to make it really SHINE!
"I am feeling this! I am mighty! I am powerful! I am the force of cleansing that shall purify this den of iniquity!"
You find May in the Infirmary.

"DIRTY DIRTY GIRL!" You scream while wacking her in the head with the duster.

"~I want puppiesssssssssss~. Do you have any, Doctor-san?"

Inquire.
"Puppies are boring. I can make better." The doctor says.

"Oh, two tokens." Feyri said, considering the idea. This meant all her available funds, and if so, she wouldn't be able to shift her equipment per next mission demand - flexibility and practicality.

She slowly nodded to herself as she agreed to both the scope and the manual, proceeding to find a quiet place {like her personal bunk} for reading and testing. With reading taking priority..

"Thank you ma'am."
You buy yourself the scope and the book before heading back to the barracks and sitting down to read. You flip through book. It has large sections about how to use various medieval weapons like lances, pikes, spears, bows, crossbows, arming swords, shields, great shields, tower shields, maces, mauls, cudgels, dirks, and the like.

"Huh? Must be the heat sink the Doc was talking about. Wonder how fragile it is? And that is a question for the Doc, or the VR."

When Doctor arrives, ask how fragile the heat sink is. Then procceed with the next phase.
You rock back and forth on your heels, waiting for the doctor. Hmm, you hope he's not talking to some crazy woman about something terrible.

"A litre bottle of vodka thanks. Some rum and whatever stuff you've got with some caffiene in it too if you could. I've got myself a shitload of thinking to do. "

Wander off to the science area. Give science personel the wires I collected from the Rec room.

"I got these just after Jim flash-froze them. Don't know if they're normal or not. Maybe whatever made them all freaky-killy got frozen in them and you guys can figure out what the fuck happened."

Examine the laser rifle while wandering back to the barracks.
Ask anyone in the vicinity "What do all the dials and stuff do on these rifles?"
Take a swig of vodka from the bottle.

(( Pretty big edit. Giving sciece guys those wires I grabbed. I have no idea if I already have. ))

You drop off the wires at the research lab and then head to the barracks. You sit down and look at the laser rifle. It's a box with a rifle butt and some dials on the side. You take a drink.
[end:2]
Wooo, that went right to your head.

"Cleanliness is next to Steveliness!"

Assist with the cleaning!
You attempt to clean may by screaming scripture you make up on the spot at her. Cleaning her soul!

"Ah. I suppose I should have expected that.

But I mean, what would happen to the severed arm? Would it just die, or mutate into a different arm, or try to regrow organs, or what?

Also..."

Faith paused a moment.

"Just how much did you learn about that living sand we brought you?"

Ivan's Arm and Living Sand.

"Nah, it would just die. It's mutated but it still needs blood and stuff. Least as far as I know."

"As per that sand, we're still working on it. It's definitely alive and it eats any sort of energy we put into it. We're still trying to find a good way to harness it reliably."

Thank you, if i start killing people get someone to stop me (unless its travis, then let me).
Lets go crazy TWO DROPS!

You take the dropper out of the bottle and put two droplets on your tongue. Hmm tastes a little bit spicy. You smack your lips. Hmm.

Thomas will take either. He simply wants something he can use to write down his thoughts.
You get yourself a datapad.

Milno stared at the armory master...She had a good deal of knowledge, and so what he couldn't research in the VR at the moment, he supposed he could ask her instead.

"I checked the price for a downsized cloak made from the same materials as an Avatar's. Since the fabric seems easy to work with, do you think it would be possible to get a bodyglove made from the same stuff?" he asked, expecting a probable explanation on why it wouldn't be feasible.

Ask.

"I don't see why not. Though it may act a bit weird since it hardens when exposed to force, so if you go running down stairs it might lock up around your ankles or something. "

Jim attempted to recover his balance and went on the defensive, focusing only on blocking for the moment.
Floki bared his teeth in a small grin, aiming to give the big robot a quick thwap with the side of his blade while he was off-balance.

>Slap Jim's shoulder with the flat of the cutlass before darting back to try and avoid a counterattack!
[scrambles dex:5+1]
[Jim dex: 4]
[6-4]

Jim manages to slap away Scrambles' blow with an awkward counter and regain a bit of his footing but Scrambles still has the upper hand.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8944 on: October 23, 2012, 01:53:00 am »

((<3 Faith. Also, I love that dirty meaning you take, Harry. XD))

"These things aren't bad at all!" Feyri mused to herself, "They worked before, and still their designs are taken up now...Hmm, I wonder if incorporating some of these would help my weaponry..."

Focus on the section of sword usage, how to reliably use it in an engagement!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8945 on: October 23, 2012, 01:58:34 am »

Despite being forced back, Jim attempted to gain momentum with a quick pommel-strike to the stomach.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8946 on: October 23, 2012, 03:59:57 am »

((Hah, yeah. My hardass best soldier in my pre-LP game was a sniper too. Squadsight and double tap alone tend to make them avatars of death if they've got the angle.

And yeah, science lady lied. Unless there's some trickery you can pull with upgraded arc throwers or mind controlling drones or something.))

Faith leaned in a little closer, now genuinely interested.

"Do you think it could have any potential for a self-repairing armor? How far have you gotten in controlling it or otherwise understanding what it does or can do?"

Sand.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8947 on: October 23, 2012, 04:20:15 am »

((Coooool... I love the nickname for Bishop and he acts just like him too! Crazy, yes, but focus' on doing the job. Also, I realise that I choose the wrong talent for my sniper in Xcom! FFFFFFUUUUUUU))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8948 on: October 23, 2012, 06:24:54 am »

"Better? Like what?"

Ask, and shove that guy with the duster away.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8949 on: October 23, 2012, 06:33:10 am »

A.m. Nothings happening...... or is it..?
Maybe it takes a second to work?
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8950 on: October 23, 2012, 08:09:09 am »

Stacy, having left his sanitary trance, gets a good look at May.

Run like hell! Hide in the barracks! Dust something on the way, though. Can't be slacking off!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8951 on: October 23, 2012, 08:22:32 am »

"...And may Steve welcome you into his electronic arms.  Amen."

The soul-cleansing done for the strange lady in the clear dress, Brother Lars wandered back to the barracks, unaware of whatever abomination the Doctor was about to deliver.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8952 on: October 23, 2012, 08:24:27 am »

Wait for Doc. If he arrives proceed with next phase

((I am not a pet.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8953 on: October 23, 2012, 10:12:29 am »

Write about the fun times in the HRMC. Also, about the futility of life in the HRMC, and how freedom is an utter lie, a carrot with an infinite stick.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8954 on: October 23, 2012, 02:13:23 pm »

((<3 Faith. Also, I love that dirty meaning you take, Harry. XD))

"These things aren't bad at all!" Feyri mused to herself, "They worked before, and still their designs are taken up now...Hmm, I wonder if incorporating some of these would help my weaponry..."

Focus on the section of sword usage, how to reliably use it in an engagement!
Hmm, there's a section for sword and shield and one for just sword and it looks like they're fairly different.

((Hah, yeah. My hardass best soldier in my pre-LP game was a sniper too. Squadsight and double tap alone tend to make them avatars of death if they've got the angle.

And yeah, science lady lied. Unless there's some trickery you can pull with upgraded arc throwers or mind controlling drones or something.))

Faith leaned in a little closer, now genuinely interested.

"Do you think it could have any potential for a self-repairing armor? How far have you gotten in controlling it or otherwise understanding what it does or can do?"

Sand.

"We were working more on creating what amounts to insanely laser resistant coatings. We don't really want to have the thing running around reproducing. I mean, you saw what happened to that world. "

"Better? Like what?"

Ask, and shove that guy with the duster away.
"Oh, various flesh constructs. I was working a Basilisk recently."

A.m. Nothings happening...... or is it..?
Maybe it takes a second to work?
The floor drops out of under you and you're falling through space, screaming faster and faster through a technicolor hell of abstract and undefined neon fluids, flowing and ebbing, ebbing and flowing, blending to white and crushing your brain  like a grape underneath the weight of the entire universe.

And then you're in someone's skin, but it's not your own. You're standing in hall, or more a tube or large pipe. Wiring, conduits and pipes coat the inside of the hall and bundles of led's, some stuck to walls, some to the ceiling, illuminate the passage. Men and women in strange clothing, loose fitting robes and togas over what look like cobbled together spacesuits, roam slowly down the hall.

Stacy, having left his sanitary trance, gets a good look at May.

Run like hell! Hide in the barracks! Dust something on the way, though. Can't be slacking off!

You run toward the barracks but Mason jumps out in front of you and starts yelling at you in a language you don't understand.

Wait for Doc. If he arrives proceed with next phase

((I am not a pet.))
You tap your exceedingly solid sounding fingers against the wall and then poke at your boney mask , waiting for the doctor. Geez, whats keeping him.

Write about the fun times in the HRMC. Also, about the futility of life in the HRMC, and how freedom is an utter lie, a carrot with an infinite stick.
You write write a rather strange and nihilistic rant about the pointlessness of your current existence mixed with a hedonistic tendency toward Booze and Sex  with your questionably female girlfriend.

Pages: 1 ... 595 596 [597] 598 599 ... 2101