_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 594 595 [596] 597 598 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931621 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #8925 on: October 22, 2012, 03:42:29 pm »

"Huh? Must be the heat sink the Doc was talking about. Wonder how fragile it is? And that is a question for the Doc, or the VR."

When Doctor arrives, ask how fragile the heat sink is. Then procceed with the next phase.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8926 on: October 22, 2012, 03:43:29 pm »

"A litre bottle of vodka thanks. Some rum and whatever stuff you've got with some caffiene in it too if you could. I've got myself a shitload of thinking to do. "

Wander off to the science area. Give science personel the wires I collected from the Rec room.

"I got these just after Jim flash-froze them. Don't know if they're normal or not. Maybe whatever made them all freaky-killy got frozen in them and you guys can figure out what the fuck happened."

Examine the laser rifle while wandering back to the barracks.
Ask anyone in the vicinity "What do all the dials and stuff do on these rifles?"
Take a swig of vodka from the bottle.

(( Pretty big edit. Giving sciece guys those wires I grabbed. I have no idea if I already have. ))
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 04:45:02 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8927 on: October 22, 2012, 03:43:48 pm »

"Cleanliness is next to Steveliness!"

Assist with the cleaning!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8928 on: October 22, 2012, 03:46:21 pm »

"Ah. I suppose I should have expected that.

But I mean, what would happen to the severed arm? Would it just die, or mutate into a different arm, or try to regrow organs, or what?

Also..."

Faith paused a moment.

"Just how much did you learn about that living sand we brought you?"

Ivan's Arm and Living Sand.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8929 on: October 22, 2012, 04:26:40 pm »

Floki bared his teeth in a small grin, aiming to give the big robot a quick thwap with the side of his blade while he was off-balance.

>Slap Jim's shoulder with the flat of the cutlass before darting back to try and avoid a counterattack!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8930 on: October 22, 2012, 04:35:02 pm »

Thank you, if i start killing people get someone to stop me (unless its travis, then let me).
Lets go crazy TWO DROPS!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8931 on: October 22, 2012, 04:39:57 pm »

Thank you, if i start killing people get someone to stop me (unless its travis, then let me).
Lets go crazy TWO DROPS!
((Welp.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8932 on: October 22, 2012, 04:45:04 pm »

Lets go crazy TWO DROPS!
((Welp.))
((WERD DOING THIS MAN, WE'RE MAKING THIS HAPPEN!))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8933 on: October 22, 2012, 05:09:08 pm »

Lets go crazy TWO DROPS!
((Welp.))
((WERD DOING THIS MAN, WE'RE MAKING THIS HAPPEN!))

((If you come into the Barracks acting insane, you will find yourself with a severed spine. Biggest reason such has not happened before while people were off in la-la land was because Simus was busy with other stuff, but with VR withdrawal...))
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 05:47:57 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8934 on: October 22, 2012, 05:16:46 pm »

Thomas will take either. He simply wants something he can use to write down his thoughts.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8935 on: October 22, 2012, 10:09:05 pm »

Jim attempted to recover his balance and went on the defensive, focusing only on blocking for the moment.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8936 on: October 22, 2012, 11:06:00 pm »

Milno stared at the armory master...She had a good deal of knowledge, and so what he couldn't research in the VR at the moment, he supposed he could ask her instead.

"I checked the price for a downsized cloak made from the same materials as an Avatar's. Since the fabric seems easy to work with, do you think it would be possible to get a bodyglove made from the same stuff?" he asked, expecting a probable explanation on why it wouldn't be feasible.

Ask.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 12:52:41 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8937 on: October 22, 2012, 11:12:48 pm »

((...Rodri? ??? Did I miss something?))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8938 on: October 22, 2012, 11:16:18 pm »

(That's not even close to Milno, Cael. XD Got something else on your mind?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8939 on: October 22, 2012, 11:17:49 pm »

((...Rodri? ??? Did I miss something?))
(That's not even close to Milno, Cael. XD Got something else on your mind?)

((Thanks for the heads-up. Late hour and trying to post in two games at the same time got me confused.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 594 595 [596] 597 598 ... 2101