_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 593 594 [595] 596 597 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934017 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #8910 on: October 22, 2012, 12:46:03 am »

Faith furrowed her brow again, looking down in thought.

"I see. So, it's not even so much a cure as punching him so hard that something different comes out."

She paused a bit longer, still mulling things over.

"Odd question, but what happens if one of his arms gets chopped off?

And if you have anything else you could tell me about this proto-Altered procedure or similar, I'd like to hear it. I assume it's not wise to apply to normal people, but what exactly can you do and at what cost?"

Proto-Altered!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8911 on: October 22, 2012, 12:50:25 am »

(Am I reading that wrong, or did Bishop!Mesk get promoted to Lieutenant twice?)

Unholy!Mesk dreams of fish and rolls over comfortably in his bunk.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8912 on: October 22, 2012, 02:56:23 am »

((Hrm, okay.))

>Keep a decent distance from Jim, and swing the blade high in a feint before drawing it back to my side, trying to make an opening.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8913 on: October 22, 2012, 02:59:47 am »

(Gotcha.)

As usual, Jim's opening move was to slap his opponent in the ribs with the flat of the blade. He wasn't out to injure, only to show that he could do it. It would hardly be fair for him to unload on his sparring partner since he could hurt or maim them, while the most they could do was scratch his paint job - or lack thereof.

(Also, if Jim knew many songs I could be Gato. XD)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8914 on: October 22, 2012, 07:07:02 am »

((Isn't the phrase 'gird our loins?' instead of 'grind our lions?'[/I'moblivious]))

"I'd like to try that out, ma'am. A 1x~10x scope, perhaps in addition to the one provided would be interesting. Also, how much in total, including the manuals?"

If affordable, buy it all then ask where I can test-fire this Gauss Rifle, and read the manuals in peace.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8915 on: October 22, 2012, 07:43:24 am »

If we're getting new VR machines, would it be too much to request that at least one be made so the display and controls can be used wirelessly, possibly capable of being linked into a suit?

Await answer, then head back to the barracks, lay down, and think of the extensive workshop that was provided for me back at the research labs I was freelancing at.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8916 on: October 22, 2012, 08:12:29 am »

"That it? Faster than I expected. Or its lulling me into a false sense of security."

Wait and see if that is it, then if nothing happens message the Doc.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8917 on: October 22, 2012, 08:15:27 am »

"Yeah, but is that property inherent to the synth-flesh?" Milno asked. "Or does the extra smoothness of movements and precision come from something extra installed into the arm?"

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #8918 on: October 22, 2012, 11:27:47 am »

Examine Cog and tell him what has changed since his last treatment.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8919 on: October 22, 2012, 11:30:40 am »

Zzz.

Dream of large war pheasants with gnome riders. And their opponents.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8920 on: October 22, 2012, 12:36:40 pm »

The strongest kind you have, also a straw too.... can't drink very well with a wired jaw
Lets get this party started!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8921 on: October 22, 2012, 02:32:59 pm »

"It will be done, supreme master!"
Get a duster and begin dusting whatever appears dusty. Including people (try to be gentle with them, though). All must be cleaned!
You go around the ship with a duster, dusting everything you can find extreme prejudice.

Acquire laptop. Record musings/thoughts. Especially thoughts from earlier.
You want a laptop or just a datapad?

Faith furrowed her brow again, looking down in thought.

"I see. So, it's not even so much a cure as punching him so hard that something different comes out."

She paused a bit longer, still mulling things over.

"Odd question, but what happens if one of his arms gets chopped off?

And if you have anything else you could tell me about this proto-Altered procedure or similar, I'd like to hear it. I assume it's not wise to apply to normal people, but what exactly can you do and at what cost?"

Proto-Altered!
"Probably grow back but much more resistant and stronger. As per that procedure, thats more the doctor's realm then ours. If you want specifics you should ask him.

(Am I reading that wrong, or did Bishop!Mesk get promoted to Lieutenant twice?)

Unholy!Mesk dreams of fish and rolls over comfortably in his bunk.
I might have written that wrong...

You dream of fishsticks.

((Isn't the phrase 'gird our loins?' instead of 'grind our lions?'[/I'moblivious]))

"I'd like to try that out, ma'am. A 1x~10x scope, perhaps in addition to the one provided would be interesting. Also, how much in total, including the manuals?"

If affordable, buy it all then ask where I can test-fire this Gauss Rifle, and read the manuals in peace.
( I was joking with the grind our lions.)

"eh, 2 tokens for em both."

If we're getting new VR machines, would it be too much to request that at least one be made so the display and controls can be used wirelessly, possibly capable of being linked into a suit?

Await answer, then head back to the barracks, lay down, and think of the extensive workshop that was provided for me back at the research labs I was freelancing at.
"We're not making new ones, we're just wheeling old ones out of storage."

You sigh and wander off back to the barracks and dream of when you had items and stuff to do things without problems.

"That it? Faster than I expected. Or its lulling me into a false sense of security."

Wait and see if that is it, then if nothing happens message the Doc.
Nothing seems to happen so you message the Doctor that it's done.

"Yeah, but is that property inherent to the synth-flesh?" Milno asked. "Or does the extra smoothness of movements and precision come from something extra installed into the arm?"

Ask.
"Inherent in synthflesh."

Examine Cog and tell him what has changed since his last treatment.

"You appear to have a giant fractal organic wing looking thing growing out of your back. It's radiating heat. "

Zzz.

Dream of large war pheasants with gnome riders. And their opponents.
Oh god the War pheasants and their riders are riding against the forces of the murder trout!

((Hrm, okay.))

>Keep a decent distance from Jim, and swing the blade high in a feint before drawing it back to my side, trying to make an opening.
(Gotcha.)

As usual, Jim's opening move was to slap his opponent in the ribs with the flat of the blade. He wasn't out to injure, only to show that he could do it. It would hardly be fair for him to unload on his sparring partner since he could hurt or maim them, while the most they could do was scratch his paint job - or lack thereof.

(Also, if Jim knew many songs I could be Gato. XD)

[jim dex:1]
[scrambles:3+1]
[4-1]
Scrambles feints a blow, stepping forward and swinging his blade a foot or so with a grunt. Jim falls for the trick, interrupting is own blow and jerking back awkwardly, his blade jerking up to block the phantom blow.

The strongest kind you have, also a straw too.... can't drink very well with a wired jaw
Lets get this party started!

The armory master raises an eyebrow and shrugs before pushing a small bottle through the slot. It's the size of an eyedrop bottle and has a eyedropper built into the cap. A small black and gold label on the top reads "Maldavian Mind Rot"

"I recommend only one drop."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8922 on: October 22, 2012, 02:40:37 pm »

Find the filthiest object or person in my vicinity. Dust it, then use my other cleaning supplies (picked up earlier) to make it really SHINE!
"I am feeling this! I am mighty! I am powerful! I am the force of cleansing that shall purify this den of iniquity!"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8923 on: October 22, 2012, 02:44:57 pm »

"~I want puppiesssssssssss~. Do you have any, Doctor-san?"

Inquire.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8924 on: October 22, 2012, 02:59:24 pm »

"Oh, two tokens." Feyri said, considering the idea. This meant all her available funds, and if so, she wouldn't be able to shift her equipment per next mission demand - flexibility and practicality.

She slowly nodded to herself as she agreed to both the scope and the manual, proceeding to find a quiet place {like her personal bunk} for reading and testing. With reading taking priority..

"Thank you ma'am."
Pages: 1 ... 593 594 [595] 596 597 ... 2101