_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 591 592 [593] 594 595 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935733 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #8880 on: October 21, 2012, 02:34:08 am »

"Well. I may know how to operate this thing, but I'll be if I know how it works. Best not to question it, that's what the doctor always said. However..."
Check where the battery on the field manipulator is. Analyze the power supply. Determine whether gauss rifle generators would be sufficient to power it by hooking one up to it after removing the battery.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 02:39:54 am by Harry Baldman »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8881 on: October 21, 2012, 07:57:15 am »

"Can I have a puppy?"

Inquire Armory Master.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8882 on: October 21, 2012, 09:05:49 am »

Zzz...

Dream of somthing pleasant.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8883 on: October 21, 2012, 09:18:22 am »

Milno shrugged. No problem at all for him; since he had passed a long time without asking her name, not knowing it wouldn't hinder him.

"How much does a magazine of G-shells cost again and what exactly do they do to the target?" he asked, tapping his rifle. "I used one shot of them to destroy my other gauss rifle, which was possessed by the same figurine messing with the Sword. I wanted to make sure it has been atomized or worse."

Ask.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 09:25:23 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8884 on: October 21, 2012, 09:19:31 am »

"Hey Milno," Feyri said, "Did you tell the AM about your victory over the anomaly yet?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8885 on: October 21, 2012, 10:41:42 am »

Go find entertainment, and booze.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 12:15:29 pm by Spinal_Taper »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8886 on: October 21, 2012, 12:14:33 pm »

(Did I sell the long reiterpallasch? I don't remember. I know I sold Feyri the arming sword...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8887 on: October 21, 2012, 12:15:20 pm »

(Did I sell the long reiterpallasch? I don't remember. I know I sold Feyri the arming sword...)
((No. Yes.  :P
I gave you an extra token along with the payment for the arming sword, and yet I have 4 tokens as PW said.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8888 on: October 21, 2012, 12:18:58 pm »

((You did not. You sold the ultra-sharp reiterpallasch (to Timmy), the arming sword (to Feyri) and the katana (to Renen).))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8889 on: October 21, 2012, 12:20:39 pm »

Repeat previous action, but Jim will use the long reiterpallasch while Floki uses the cutlass.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8890 on: October 21, 2012, 12:53:43 pm »

Lars bowed to the Armory Master.

"Would it be possible to get a stained glass piece honoring St. Milno worked into the reconstruction of the Rec Room?  It seems a fitting tribute to our hero."

Ask, then go construct a stained glass work honoring Milno.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #8891 on: October 21, 2012, 01:07:41 pm »

Do push ups.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8892 on: October 21, 2012, 02:12:23 pm »

((Funny. Cog was meant to be a sniper.))

Don't die.
You feel something pressing out of your spine, as though someone has grabbed hold of the flesh of your back and is trying to tear it off by hand. You hear something tearing but don't feel anything, and then you start feeling cooler. Huh. You hear something hissing slightly, like water being dropped on a piece of redhot metal.

(I'm really enjoying the XCOM AAR.  But there's one glaring problem I can see with your playstyle: not enough Mesk.
(Cue Mesk getting killed on his very next mission :P))
More mesk? MORE MESK! He'll come on the next mission and be point man.

((Yep! That's me, charging in like crazy and not getting hit by my own sword.

Yep.

Also, all the Bastards are at Colonel status :D [Poor Ivan] I wonder who'll become Commander?

Also. I envy Faith.))

Feyri just waited until Milno and the other guy were done speaking with the AM.

Quote from: Mental Checklist
> Hybrid Scope. Electronic if possible. Vulnerable to EMP...but that's what the iron sights are for. Yay Iron Sights!
> If my...four tokens can amount to it, I'd probably aim for metal plating underneath this suit. Still vulnerable to shock and electricity.
> Probably should ask if there is any tech along 'deflection weave' or shielding...Or if this plastic shield can be modified...
> Must ask for something like a bio-scanner, to show our health. Don't want alien parasites.

If the AM is free, inquire about the modification of my Scoped Gauss Rifle to a Hybrid Scope.
"Just an electronic scope with a zoom?" The armory master asks, looking over at you.

((Hah, yeah. High level snipers are pretty ridiculous, assuming they can get a clear shot.

And yeah, kicking ass on the ground but getting overwhelmed on the globe is one of the game's quirks. I find it annoying, but I've heard other people say they like the inevitable march towards doom feel it gives.))

Faith furrowed her brow a bit. She'd have to see if there were any tall, handsome, compassionate scientists back there sometime, but otherwise she was not that sort of girl. Yet.
"Uh, thanks. Actually, there is one thing I've been wondering about. I was going to ask the Doctor about it- by the way, you ever work with him?- but as long as I'm here:

One of the convicts in here got infected by the Altered virus, and I don't really know him personally or anything, but it seems like such a shame to just sit here and let him die. I know I've heard that there isn't any cure, but isn't there anything at all you could at least try? Or at least, anything you don't know about the Altered that you might find out with a fresh sample?"

Talk to sciency man.
"It's not real altered of course." The science man replies, "The Real altered strain is extinct. He's got himself a Double helix full of proto-Altered, the stuff the used to use for gene modification. Unfortunately it has a similar degree of pervasiveness and is equally difficult to deal with. It's already invaded pretty much every inch of his genetic code, all they're doing is prolonging cell life and slowing regeneration to slow the effects. Curing it is pretty much impossible...though there is a way, it's not exactly a risk free way. And even if it succeeds he'll never be the same."

"Well. I may know how to operate this thing, but I'll be if I know how it works. Best not to question it, that's what the doctor always said. However..."
Check where the battery on the field manipulator is. Analyze the power supply. Determine whether gauss rifle generators would be sufficient to power it by hooking one up to it after removing the battery.

You open the battery slot and look at the battery inside. It's just a small black cylinder with no markings so you have no idea if a gauss power supply would allow it to function. How problematic.

Are you sure you want to try and hook that thing up since a low roll has the chance of breaking one or both of your weapons?

"Can I have a puppy?"

Inquire Armory Master.

"We have some robotic dogs. No real ones though. The doctor might have some small, friendly lump of flesh for you to kill if you want."

Zzz...

Dream of somthing pleasant.
[will:3]
You dream of a small bird.

Oh, you get it. Something Pheasant. Puns.

Milno shrugged. No problem at all for him; since he had passed a long time without asking her name, not knowing it wouldn't hinder him.

"How much does a magazine of G-shells cost again and what exactly do they do to the target?" he asked, tapping his rifle. "I used one shot of them to destroy my other gauss rifle, which was possessed by the same figurine messing with the Sword. I wanted to make sure it has been atomized or worse."

Ask.

"G-rounds are rounds that, when the hit their target, generate an extremely powerful gravitational field. If the thing got hit by one, it's not atomized as much as compacted into a nice lump of..whatever it was made of. As per cost, it's about 8 per clip of 3. "

Go find entertainment, and booze.

You head to where you normally find booze, the armory. You bellow "BOOZE ME!" as you wander into the room. The armory master pushes a bottle out of the slot of the kiosk. It clangs to the ground and rolls to your feet.

Repeat previous action, but Jim will use the long reiterpallasch while Floki uses the cutlass.

Hey, would you and Scrambles mind being the testbed for my fucking abouts with melee fighting systems? I've been trying to think of a way to make melee a little better.

Lars bowed to the Armory Master.

"Would it be possible to get a stained glass piece honoring St. Milno worked into the reconstruction of the Rec Room?  It seems a fitting tribute to our hero."

Ask, then go construct a stained glass work honoring Milno.
[handi:6]
You make a lovely, 3d stained glass representation of Milno's head, almost like a glass bust of a somewhat low res digital face, slivers of glass replacing polygons.

Do push ups.

You do push ups. It seems a bit silly considering the fact that you're a robot and hence don't gain muscle or get tired.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8893 on: October 21, 2012, 02:24:44 pm »

Go to the Doctor, request puppies.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8894 on: October 21, 2012, 02:28:50 pm »

Thomas swigs the bottle, then goes to find something entertaining.
Pages: 1 ... 591 592 [593] 594 595 ... 2101