_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 590 591 [592] 593 594 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935550 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #8865 on: October 20, 2012, 06:00:25 pm »

I was just wondering, and while I hate to be this forward, whats your name?
((Ninja.))

Milno heads to talk to the armory master, noticing Mason approaching as well. While the man writes, Milno starts talking.

"First of all, the G-Shells really work very well." he says, making no reference to the fact he got them for free, as she had said. "And second, what is your name?"

Ask.
((2 Pronged Attack!))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8866 on: October 20, 2012, 07:34:40 pm »

Draw a Tupac for the Armory Master.

((By the way Piecewise, I'm watching a Let's Play or X-Com right now, and I've been wondering, are the missions randomly generated? It seems that way, but I'm not completely sure.))
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 08:12:09 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8867 on: October 20, 2012, 08:33:48 pm »

(( Whose LP is it?))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8868 on: October 20, 2012, 08:42:35 pm »

(I need a pair of those sunglasses now I think.)

Jim agrees to duel Floki, letting him use the cutlass for now. Should combat initiate this turn, Jim will attempt to sword-slap him in the side.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8869 on: October 20, 2012, 08:49:37 pm »

(( Whose LP is it?))

((Josef V Stalin, I believe.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8870 on: October 20, 2012, 08:51:30 pm »

(( Ah I was watching NorthernLions'))
So how are you today?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8871 on: October 20, 2012, 10:31:45 pm »

> Duel the robot fellow, feinting once before darting back and then trying to disarm him, all the while trying to get a feel for the cutlass, assessing just how good it is.

(sorry for brevity, posting from phone)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8872 on: October 20, 2012, 11:18:34 pm »

((Nice work, Caellath, pointing out the button at the bottom of the page for locking/unlocking :D
Also, Colonel, yay!))

"Well, Milno is at the Armory and the VRs are down, I'll be...heading off Jim."

Head to the Armory and wait while Milno and the AM converses, try to examine my scoped Gauss Rifle and intuit if the scope can be modified for short and long range encounters...something like a hybrid.

Or a thermal scope.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8873 on: October 20, 2012, 11:42:36 pm »

Head to the armory and inquire if they have any supplies for making a stained-glass window.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8874 on: October 21, 2012, 12:41:30 am »

"Alright, now that I'm in the mood..."
Examine gauss rifle. Determine whether its generators would be sufficient to power a field manipulator. Also, figure out how the inertia dampeners work. After that's done, have a sip of booze.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8875 on: October 21, 2012, 01:14:52 am »

ER Xcom Journal: Fucking Mexico.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Try and stay upright. Don't die.
You see something black and very viscus begin to ooze out between the cracks of your boneskin. The fluid seems to crawl out and seals over your entire body, forming hard, chitin lenses over your eyes and some sort of bone like mask over your face. You start to feel a bit, odd. Not yourself somehow. You shake your head till the feeling goes away, replaced by the fact that you are starting to feel very hot.

((Steve's in, awesome. :P

Say, does it track SHIV kills or whatever? Never researched them myself.

And could we have another killcount and maybe promotions at some point?))

"Oh. You ever do anything unofficial, like requests from inmates?"

Ask science kiosk guy.

"Depends on the request I guess. If it's something interesting the one of the guys might get some free time." He looks you up and down for a long moment. "Or maybe you could just ask them real nice, there's not a lot of pretty girls in the R&D of a prison ship."

Mason sighs, unable too sleep he heads to the armoury, he clears his throat and writes

((Ninja.))

Milno heads to talk to the armory master, noticing Mason approaching as well. While the man writes, Milno starts talking.

"First of all, the G-Shells really work very well." he says, making no reference to the fact he got them for free, as she had said. "And second, what is your name?"

Ask.

The armory master looks first at Mason and then at milno and shrugs.

"I'll tell you what I tell everyone who asks that. You make it to 10 missions and I'll tell you."

After making his way into the barracks, Floki glanced slowly about the room before the robot selling weaponry caught his attention. He strode over to the strange figure and squinted at it. The only robotic sorts he'd dealt with before had been simple, mindless automatons, with perhaps a basic personality programmed in for ease of communication.
'This one looks a bit higher-end, but you never know... It can talk, at least.'

He cleared his throat, standing a few feet from the robot, and spoke up. "Sellin' swords, huh? Mind if I try one out? Get th' feel of it, the weight an' that?"

>Glance around room.

>Ask Jim about swords, request a brief trial of one.
You look around the room while waiting for Jim's response. There are a few people in here, many sleeping or at least passed out on bunks. However it looks like a lot of people are slowly filtering back out across the ship. The VR addicts are getting twitchy as well.

Finish smoking, then try to get some sleep.
You flick away the stub of the cigarette and lay down.

Draw a Tupac for the Armory Master.

((By the way Piecewise, I'm watching a Let's Play or X-Com right now, and I've been wondering, are the missions randomly generated? It seems that way, but I'm not completely sure.))

[handi:3]
You doodle a stick figure of a sort of angry looking black guy without a shirt. The armory master seems less then impressed.

(Well, in the original I know the mission areas and everything were randomly generated, where as here they're not. Enemy placement seems fairly random, but the actual missions themselves seem to play out in a somewhat scripted way, though not completely. I think it's a mix of premade levels, semi-random alien placement, semi-random mission times, types and maps.)

((Nice work, Caellath, pointing out the button at the bottom of the page for locking/unlocking :D
Also, Colonel, yay!))

"Well, Milno is at the Armory and the VRs are down, I'll be...heading off Jim."

Head to the Armory and wait while Milno and the AM converses, try to examine my scoped Gauss Rifle and intuit if the scope can be modified for short and long range encounters...something like a hybrid.

Or a thermal scope.

You lean against the wall and wait while everyone talks, fiddling with your rifle as you do. You think a hybrid scope would be possible, especially if it's electronic.

Head to the armory and inquire if they have any supplies for making a stained-glass window.
The armory master gives you a few small packets of colored glass and a glass cutter, plus some metallic substance to hold all the pieces together.

"Alright, now that I'm in the mood..."
Examine gauss rifle. Determine whether its generators would be sufficient to power a field manipulator. Also, figure out how the inertia dampeners work. After that's done, have a sip of booze.
You start to do that when you realize you have no idea how the power in the Field manipulator works. In fact you have no idea how anything in  that works.

(I need a pair of those sunglasses now I think.)

Jim agrees to duel Floki, letting him use the cutlass for now. Should combat initiate this turn, Jim will attempt to sword-slap him in the side.
> Duel the robot fellow, feinting once before darting back and then trying to disarm him, all the while trying to get a feel for the cutlass, assessing just how good it is.

(sorry for brevity, posting from phone)
You both try to hold the one cutlass. It's a bit embarrassing.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8876 on: October 21, 2012, 01:24:16 am »

((Funny. Cog was meant to be a sniper.))

Don't die.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8877 on: October 21, 2012, 01:32:25 am »

(I'm really enjoying the XCOM AAR.  But there's one glaring problem I can see with your playstyle: not enough Mesk.
(Cue Mesk getting killed on his very next mission :P))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8878 on: October 21, 2012, 01:47:21 am »

((Yep! That's me, charging in like crazy and not getting hit by my own sword.

Yep.

Also, all the Bastards are at Colonel status :D [Poor Ivan] I wonder who'll become Commander?

Also. I envy Faith.))

Feyri just waited until Milno and the other guy were done speaking with the AM.

Quote from: Mental Checklist
> Hybrid Scope. Electronic if possible. Vulnerable to EMP...but that's what the iron sights are for. Yay Iron Sights!
> If my...four tokens can amount to it, I'd probably aim for metal plating underneath this suit. Still vulnerable to shock and electricity.
> Probably should ask if there is any tech along 'deflection weave' or shielding...Or if this plastic shield can be modified...
> Must ask for something like a bio-scanner, to show our health. Don't want alien parasites.

If the AM is free, inquire about the modification of my Scoped Gauss Rifle to a Hybrid Scope.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8879 on: October 21, 2012, 02:21:21 am »

((Hah, yeah. High level snipers are pretty ridiculous, assuming they can get a clear shot.

And yeah, kicking ass on the ground but getting overwhelmed on the globe is one of the game's quirks. I find it annoying, but I've heard other people say they like the inevitable march towards doom feel it gives.))

Faith furrowed her brow a bit. She'd have to see if there were any tall, handsome, compassionate scientists back there sometime, but otherwise she was not that sort of girl. Yet.
"Uh, thanks. Actually, there is one thing I've been wondering about. I was going to ask the Doctor about it- by the way, you ever work with him?- but as long as I'm here:

One of the convicts in here got infected by the Altered virus, and I don't really know him personally or anything, but it seems like such a shame to just sit here and let him die. I know I've heard that there isn't any cure, but isn't there anything at all you could at least try? Or at least, anything you don't know about the Altered that you might find out with a fresh sample?"

Talk to sciency man.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 590 591 [592] 593 594 ... 2101