_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 589 590 [591] 592 593 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936998 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #8850 on: October 20, 2012, 01:49:26 am »

"Would you prefer regular booze, or the strong stuff?" Stacy asks, pointing to Sambo.
If he wants the regular stuff, give him my bottle of regular booze. If he wants strong stuff, give him Xeno Spit. Try to determine more about St. Milno from what I've seen of him while enjoying my blue-smoke.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:13:23 am by Harry Baldman »

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #8851 on: October 20, 2012, 03:04:30 am »

((PW: For now I'll just have Lukas keep an eye on Cog. I'll be abroad for a few days (back on Thursday), but maybe I'll have the opportunity to get online a few times.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8852 on: October 20, 2012, 04:23:39 am »

Dry off, get dressed, drop into my bunk, light one of my blue smokes. Think about the lockdown events and pre-lockdown oddities.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8853 on: October 20, 2012, 07:14:07 am »

Go back to where Renen left Maurice, stab through his heart, bring the body to the Doc.

I was pretty sure he was following me. Could you just wait a minute, we had to stop because of the countdown.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8854 on: October 20, 2012, 07:28:29 am »

Head over to the Armory Master.

"Can you make a Tupac hologram?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8855 on: October 20, 2012, 09:22:53 am »

Mason writes When will I be able to talk again?
Then he will Go for a nap
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8856 on: October 20, 2012, 09:41:38 am »

"Just the regular for now. Cheers."

Drink booze. Then climb back into stasis pod with time for waking set for "when actual player of Sambo Jin (sambojin) stops pissing it up with his mate for a few days".

(( Yeah, I'm definately going to miss some turns here for a bit. Have fun all. ))
It's a game. Have fun.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8857 on: October 20, 2012, 12:59:44 pm »

Xcom Er Journal.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Huh. No pain? Funny, I expected horrible agonizing pain right now. Maybe later."

Examine the tissue samples. Await horrible agonizing pain.
Hmm well the samples come in quite a variety. This one here looks almost like a section of your boneskin, torn off something. While this one looks like some sort thin, fragile membrane, and this one like...are those eyes in that meat? You bend down and look a little bit closer. They look back at you.

And then it feels like someone shanked you in the gut.

"YEP!" you shout, falling on your knees, "There it is."

The pain seems to radiate outward immediately, spreading out toward your skin.

(I'm a support.  Appropriate.)

"Huh, they seem to be regular, run-of-the-mill wires.  From our own ship, maybe?  Disappointing."
Sleep 'til everything's fixed.
"Milno, wake me up when the Rec Room's back zzz"
(The game choses the soldier's profession. Hence why milno is playing medic to Jim's heavy at this point.)

You pass out in a bunk.
((Yay Captain!

So...how am I performing?))

Read the paper Jim had on the painkiller!

Then ask Milno.

"First time? You mean alien...anomalies affected the ship before?"

You've already read it.

Continue smoking, pondering on how to construct a free-electron lasing medium for a XASER, and whether it can still use the traditional focusing chambers. Also temporarily entertain the idea of using a free-electron laser to make a sort of "lightning gun", where the electrical discharge follows the path of the laser beam.
I'm not sure such a thing is possible, at least in most circumstances. From what I've found XASERS use a wavelength in the tens of nanometers, ie Extreme Ultraviolet, which puts them in the "Vacuum Ultraviolet" Band, meaning they'd be rapidly absorbed by normal air. They'd work great in Vacuum, but as an all purpose laser I'm not sure how you'd work it.

((Hah, loving these XCOM updates.

I'll be sad when we TPK. :P))

"Yeesh, messing with pain receptors doesn't sound good to me," Faith said, handing Jim the paper back. "Guess some people might like it, though."

Head to research labs. Ask what they do in there.
You walk to the door to the research labs and talk to the guy at the kiosk beside it.

"Us? We research anything that you all bring back to the ship and send the data back to whoever requested it. It already takes objective years for us to get anything, and it would take much longer to actually bring it to whoever needed it. So much so that they might be dead by the time it gets there. So we do the work and send any relevant data."

No action here.

(Well, of course Jim is always eating plasma. XD I'm surprised May is my apprentice, though, considering how she acts here in the thread...)
May's just the up and coming Heavy to your established vet. And you probably get hurt so much because I just keep having you lumber your fatass into combat firing rockets while wearing the "Deal with it" sunglasses and shouting "CRY SOME MORE!"

"I guess we'll never know. Maybe if it actually manages to survive or resssurrect after being shot with a G-shell and tries anything funny again."
Milno ignored his santification and moved off the barracks and towards the armory, to check if the armory master was there.

Go to the armory, tion and moveAM is there.
You head to the armory and find the Armory master there, at her familiar post. She looks up as you walk in.

"Would you prefer regular booze, or the strong stuff?" Stacy asks, pointing to Sambo.
If he wants the regular stuff, give him my bottle of regular booze. If he wants strong stuff, give him Xeno Spit. Try to determine more about St. Milno from what I've seen of him while enjoying my blue-smoke.
[intuition:3-1-1+1]
You blow out some smoke and then shrug. Eh, he's a guy. Does guy things.

Dry off, get dressed, drop into my bunk, light one of my blue smokes. Think about the lockdown events and pre-lockdown oddities.

You dry yourself off and get dressed, walking to your bunk with a towel around your shoulders, and sit down. You strike the bluesmoke against the wall and take a drag as the self-igniting tip lights up.

[intution: 1+1]

Eh. It is an anomaly. It does anomalous things.

Go back to where Renen left Maurice, stab through his heart, bring the body to the Doc.

I was pretty sure he was following me. Could you just wait a minute, we had to stop because of the countdown.

Ok. Problem here is we need to wait for Maurice to respond to that and maurice seems to have been walkabouts as of late. Anyone know where he is? Or the person controlling him, more specifically.

Head over to the Armory Master.

"Can you make a Tupac hologram?"

"Whats a Tupac?" The armory master asks, raising an eyebrow.

Mason writes When will I be able to talk again?
Then he will Go for a nap

"Give it a bit, we'll be able to unwire it soon." the nurse says. You shrug and go lay down in the barracks.

"Just the regular for now. Cheers."

Drink booze. Then climb back into stasis pod with time for waking set for "when actual player of Sambo Jin (sambojin) stops pissing it up with his mate for a few days".

(( Yeah, I'm definately going to miss some turns here for a bit. Have fun all. ))
You sit down in your bunk, drink several mouthfuls of near 200% proof booze, hand the bottle back and then promptly pass out.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 01:01:18 pm by piecewise »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8858 on: October 20, 2012, 04:13:05 pm »

I don't know how it got locked, but now the thread is unlocked. Sorry about that, and thanks to milno for pointing out how to unlock it, because I don't know how to work this forum.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8859 on: October 20, 2012, 04:36:11 pm »

Try and stay upright. Don't die.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8860 on: October 20, 2012, 04:46:22 pm »

((Steve's in, awesome. :P

Say, does it track SHIV kills or whatever? Never researched them myself.

And could we have another killcount and maybe promotions at some point?))

"Oh. You ever do anything unofficial, like requests from inmates?"

Ask science kiosk guy.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8861 on: October 20, 2012, 04:48:13 pm »

Mason sighs, unable too sleep he heads to the armoury, he clears his throat and writes
I was just wondering, and while I hate to be this forward, whats your name?
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8862 on: October 20, 2012, 05:00:33 pm »

After making his way into the barracks, Floki glanced slowly about the room before the robot selling weaponry caught his attention. He strode over to the strange figure and squinted at it. The only robotic sorts he'd dealt with before had been simple, mindless automatons, with perhaps a basic personality programmed in for ease of communication.
'This one looks a bit higher-end, but you never know... It can talk, at least.'

He cleared his throat, standing a few feet from the robot, and spoke up. "Sellin' swords, huh? Mind if I try one out? Get th' feel of it, the weight an' that?"

>Glance around room.

>Ask Jim about swords, request a brief trial of one.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8863 on: October 20, 2012, 05:34:57 pm »

Finish smoking, then try to get some sleep.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8864 on: October 20, 2012, 05:49:53 pm »

I was just wondering, and while I hate to be this forward, whats your name?
((Ninja.))

Milno heads to talk to the armory master, noticing Mason approaching as well. While the man writes, Milno starts talking.

"First of all, the G-Shells really work very well." he says, making no reference to the fact he got them for free, as she had said. "And second, what is your name?"

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 589 590 [591] 592 593 ... 2101