_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 588 589 [590] 591 592 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936286 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8835 on: October 19, 2012, 04:44:36 pm »

Jim merely waits for any offers for his wares.

(Also, Jim is doing surprisingly awesome in X-Com. Saying that means I've probably jinxed his ass and he's going to buy it like Ivan soon, but I hope not. ^^^ Also, making him heavy weapons guy means you know my style pretty well. XD Blowing up that bus is exactly what I would have done.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8836 on: October 19, 2012, 04:53:57 pm »

Examine the wires.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8837 on: October 19, 2012, 05:15:02 pm »

Milno catched the datapad and stared at it...So he was "in charge" for the time being. Not that it mattered too much.
"Yeah, I also want to know some things. So, let's see if Steve has any informations about what happened here..."

Ask Steve. If necessary, write down the question: "Any information on what happened here?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8838 on: October 19, 2012, 05:17:48 pm »

Thomas wanders off to the barracks, where he sits down upon a bed, and thinks on why the HRMC members still fight, even with such a slight hope.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #8839 on: October 19, 2012, 06:18:55 pm »

Do as the doctor said
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8840 on: October 19, 2012, 09:14:40 pm »

Lars raised his arms triumphantly.

"Do you see, friends?  Milno has been chosen!  He has been given a personal line of communication to Steve!  Truly, he is our protector."

Lars then turned to the large man.  "Certainly, sir.  I appreciate you lending it to me."

Retun the sledgehammer.  Bow reverently to Milno.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8841 on: October 19, 2012, 10:16:18 pm »

XCom Journal: Faith becomes a coma.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Hey, Milno! Would you like some of this fine alcohol I have here? Got it way back when everything still worked!"
If he agrees, hand him a bottle of regular booze. If not, take a swig myself. Also, smoke a blue-smoke cigarette to celebrate.
"Would anybody else care for a smoke?"
If anyone volunteers, allow them to take one (BUT ONLY ONE) cigarette.
You pass out cigarettes to anyone who asks.

"Smoke'em if you got em."

I've got my own Bluesmokes.

Examine Jim's paper for the painkiller, then go and sit on my bunk and contemplate whether or not a laser that's been through multiple focusing chambers can still be directed through Fiber Optics, or if it'll just slice through. Have a bluesmoke whilst doing so.
You look over the paper and see what Faith and company saw before sitting on a bunk and smoking a bluesmoke.
[aux:5-1]
Hmm. Well it might work but it would probably have to be some very high energy compatible fiber optic to not melt or just cut through.

((Xcom is awesome. Wish I had it :P))

"Here comes the question train," Feyri said, hinting sarcasm along with her respect at the young lad. "Can you ask Steve more about that anomaly?"

(http://store.steampowered.com/sub/964/) You can get all 5 of the "original" ones here for 14 dollars or just the original one for 5 bucks. Or you could just torrent it, since I'm almost positive the original company isn't making money off it anymore.)

"Yep, love one. Thanks. Congratulations on the promotion Milno. I guess I should call you Boss now, like we did to the head nobs back in the army. That was some good work there. Shit was getting pretty fucked up inside before you sorted it. Cheers Boss."

"Brother Lars, do you mind if I have my sledgehammer back? I've got an idea of how to open doors a bit quicker next time. "

Smoke cigarette. Get sledgehammer off Lars if he gives it. See if I can procure a drink while it's going around.

"Oh, and Floki. Yeah, I guess you got me a good one. You're one up for now. Next time maybe......"
You get your hammer back and smoke while taunting Scrambles, tapping your hammer on the ground in a menacing fashion.

"Anyone got something to drink?"

"Congrats Milno, Or should i say "St Milno the bastard of steve"."
Smirk and head to the infirmary, get the jaw fixed.
You head to the infirmary where they promptly wire your jaw shut before giving you a pen and note pad to communicate with. Awesome.

"Uhh. This seems like a bad idea. Bottoms up, it guess....

Swallow the piece of tissue.

((I imagine Lukas is pointing finger guns at me.))
You swallow the flesh and then scrape your tongue with your teeth, trying to get the taste out of your mouth. Gahh. You sit on the edge of the bed, kicking your feet back and forth, before getting up and walking around a bit. The pods on your back are heavy, heavier then you expected, like walking with a backpack filled with cinderblocks. You sit back down and hope that one of the mutations the doctor grants to you is a strong back.

Continue showering, ignoring the cheers and question-asking in the barracks. Wash off that fail.
No matter how hard you scrub, it just won't come off.

Jim merely waits for any offers for his wares.

(Also, Jim is doing surprisingly awesome in X-Com. Saying that means I've probably jinxed his ass and he's going to buy it like Ivan soon, but I hope not. ^^^ Also, making him heavy weapons guy means you know my style pretty well. XD Blowing up that bus is exactly what I would have done.)
Jim is a killing machine thanks to the fact that I'm spec'ing him out with a bunch of rockets and grenades and, eventually, a heavy laser. The only problem is that he eats plasma almost every mission; never been too badly hurt, but he's almost always out for a while after every mission he's on. Milno on the other hand is surviving much like he does in ER: rarely shooting, but usually hitting and generally being cautious. Faith is a real powerhouse sniper with her squad sight ability and May is a lot like Jim's raising star apprentice. Mesk and Thomas are both doing quite well for themselves too.

Examine the wires.

The wires look...wire-like...they look like normal, melty wires.

Milno catched the datapad and stared at it...So he was "in charge" for the time being. Not that it mattered too much.
"Yeah, I also want to know some things. So, let's see if Steve has any informations about what happened here..."

Ask Steve. If necessary, write down the question: "Any information on what happened here?"

>Hard to say. Clearly linked to that statue you found, however how that statue got onto us I don't know. Judging by the footage of the TV though, it's not the first time it's done this.

Thomas wanders off to the barracks, where he sits down upon a bed, and thinks on why the HRMC members still fight, even with such a slight hope.
[int:1]

You spend the next five minutes playing "Highway to the dangerzone" on your cheeks by repeatedly slapping yourself.

Lars raised his arms triumphantly.

"Do you see, friends?  Milno has been chosen!  He has been given a personal line of communication to Steve!  Truly, he is our protector."

Lars then turned to the large man.  "Certainly, sir.  I appreciate you lending it to me."

Retun the sledgehammer.  Bow reverently to Milno.
You return the hammer and bow deeply to Milno.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #8842 on: October 19, 2012, 10:21:18 pm »

((That's at least the third time I've made the title text somehow.  I feel honored.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8843 on: October 19, 2012, 10:28:54 pm »

"Huh. No pain? Funny, I expected horrible agonizing pain right now. Maybe later."

Examine the tissue samples. Await horrible agonizing pain.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8844 on: October 19, 2012, 10:31:39 pm »

(I'm a support.  Appropriate.)

"Huh, they seem to be regular, run-of-the-mill wires.  From our own ship, maybe?  Disappointing."
Sleep 'til everything's fixed.
"Milno, wake me up when the Rec Room's back zzz"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8845 on: October 19, 2012, 10:51:25 pm »

((Yay Captain!

So...how am I performing?))

Read the paper Jim had on the painkiller!

Then ask Milno.

"First time? You mean alien...anomalies affected the ship before?"

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8846 on: October 19, 2012, 10:53:26 pm »

Continue smoking, pondering on how to construct a free-electron lasing medium for a XASER, and whether it can still use the traditional focusing chambers. Also temporarily entertain the idea of using a free-electron laser to make a sort of "lightning gun", where the electrical discharge follows the path of the laser beam.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 10:57:29 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8847 on: October 19, 2012, 10:54:44 pm »

((Hah, loving these XCOM updates.

I'll be sad when we TPK. :P))

"Yeesh, messing with pain receptors doesn't sound good to me," Faith said, handing Jim the paper back. "Guess some people might like it, though."

Head to research labs. Ask what they do in there.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8848 on: October 19, 2012, 11:46:10 pm »

No action here.

(Well, of course Jim is always eating plasma. XD I'm surprised May is my apprentice, though, considering how she acts here in the thread...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8849 on: October 20, 2012, 01:34:48 am »

"I guess we'll never know. Maybe if it actually manages to survive or resssurrect after being shot with a G-shell and tries anything funny again."
Milno ignored his santification and moved off the barracks and towards the armory, to check if the armory master was there.

Go to the armory, check if the AM is there.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 588 589 [590] 591 592 ... 2101