_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5939115 times)

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8670 on: October 16, 2012, 05:16:54 am »

"Fuck. They were everywhere. The wires I mean. But they fucked off as soon as I got in here. Yeah, fuck off wire. You can't take down us cunts when we're here. Not all of us. Yeah, fuck off.
Oi, are you Brother Lars brother? Are you all good? What's up with the wire's mate? It's like it's some random "gonna wire rape you alone" shit. What the fuck happened?"

"Door's that way Lars. I'm gonna have a look around. What was that statue thing you were on about? I am now in a "need to fucken know" situation. Have you got a friggen weapon even?"

Turn kinetic amp on. Offer Brother Lars my sledgehammer. Look around, especially at where the wires went. Check the entire room for oddities or normal shit. If there's any wire's in the room left-over, grab one and store it. Try and intuitively work out why a fairly fucked up priest didn't just get his sexual release from his "god's-bits" playing handsy-touchy with him. Tell everyone what I just found out (it's probably speech roll time :) ).

(( I know I forgot something important there. I still blame the booze. ))
It's a game. Have fun.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8671 on: October 16, 2012, 05:23:18 am »

Yes, I saw your report. Very interesting, as me and several others seemed to be watching a feed from your viewpoint from the mysteriously on TV in the rec room, minus any statue or threads.

Consider significance of Brother Lars' hallucination sequence.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8672 on: October 16, 2012, 06:13:54 am »

"Seems the best way to go is up."
Climb up the hole the wires were in, look for them with suit lights on.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8673 on: October 16, 2012, 06:36:43 am »

Go find Thomas.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8674 on: October 16, 2012, 07:02:29 am »

Update on what we know on hold for now.

Those in the Rec Room have seen the wires, the Briefing room is now devoid of wires. Brother Lars is presumed safe.

"Glad to see you in safe condition Brother!" Feyri said as she peered into the hole. "Sambo, hold this for the moment."

Throw Sambo my Gauss Rifle.

Looking in the room from her position, she presumed that he was in safe hands - there was Simus anyway.

Quote from: Feyri Nirel; Broadcasting
Target is secure, Brother Lars is found in the Briefing room. If anyone else has any sighting of the blasted wires, please say. Because they seem to have retreated from this area of the ship.

I'll be moving around just in case, if anyone wants to come with, I'll be moving to the Messhall//Recreation area, then to the Barracks. To be sure.

Arming Sword and Shield as current equipment. Tesla Sabre at a safe location.

Move to the Rec room and listen//look for any presence of wires, or any difference from what I've seen before.

If possible, Intelligence roll on the wiring configuration of our area.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8675 on: October 16, 2012, 07:07:28 am »

Quote from: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos;to everyone
Our wires moving. Amp-cutting them.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8676 on: October 16, 2012, 07:10:20 am »

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Gorat
Where are you?

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8677 on: October 16, 2012, 07:13:13 am »

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Gorat
Where are you?
Quote from: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos;to Feyri
Uncertain. Entered vents above armory.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8678 on: October 16, 2012, 07:53:21 am »

((@GM: Hey, is the doc with us? If we kill somebody, can this person be brought back?))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8679 on: October 16, 2012, 07:55:31 am »

Lars nodded to the large man offering him a hammer.

"Yes, I am Brother Lars.  I am not sure what this wire is- all I know is what I saw in the vision, and it did not seem benevolent."

Taking the hammer, he leaned it against his shoulder.  "Better this than nothing, I suppose, though I'd prefer a gun if anyone has a spare.  All I have on me is what I am wearing."  Saying this, his fingers went absent-mindedly to his pendant.  "Perhaps we should move out of here as a group?  The tendrils... wires... whatever they are seem to be moving elsewhere."

Accept hammer, follow Feyri.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8680 on: October 16, 2012, 07:58:25 am »

"Uh oh. Back up, back up!"
Hold off wires by using the manipulator to melt-sever the bundle coming from the wall with extreme prejudice. Back up as I attempt to do so.
"I'll admit, this day could be going better."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8681 on: October 16, 2012, 08:04:14 am »

"Wonder why they arn't covered in my skin. I mean, they grew out of my back, shouldn't they have it on them? Bah, more questions for Doc."

Look at wristpad, and scroll through messages.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8682 on: October 16, 2012, 08:05:15 am »

"Uh oh. Back up, back up!"
Hold off wires by using the manipulator to melt-sever the bundle coming from the wall with extreme prejudice. Back up as I attempt to do so.
"I'll admit, this day could be going better."
"Welcome to the HMRC, I guess. Apparently most missions go something like that."
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8683 on: October 16, 2012, 08:09:32 am »

Quote from: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos;to Feyri
Uncertain. Entered vents above armory.
Quote from: Feyri Nirel; Broadcasting
It seems the wires are spotted in the ventilation system, right above the armory and probably...where the other places are.

Can someone try blasting a hole in the ceiling? I'm not sure a Tesla Sabre can- wait, no chance of discharge. But I don't want to poke it at anyone in the vents.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8684 on: October 16, 2012, 09:37:36 am »

"Guys? Maybe we should go to an airlock or something. There's wires in the walls too, and the airlock seems a lot safer."
Keep a look out. Contemplate situation.
Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 2101