_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578] 579 580 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5939175 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8655 on: October 15, 2012, 06:58:49 pm »

"Very well, but I take no responsibility if something happens to you. If you want to try to get to them, the shuttles should have flares. The door to them isn't working, so you'll have to find a way in."

"Just shut up, Jim. What I'm trying to say here is that Feyri and even more people are in danger and your amps are one of the most efficient weapons against these wires. Do you think my gauss rifles will be enough to protect your girlfriend?" Milno answered.

He grinned briefly before finishing.
"You don't even know if I'll get in one piece outside. I know the risks I'm taking and I'll try not to die, but thanks for caring."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8656 on: October 15, 2012, 07:46:24 pm »

"Hey uh, Mr.Robot, could you find the Doc? I think this section of the treatment is done. And I really don't like being strapped down longer than I have to."

Ask Robot to find the Doc. Feel the tumor-thing on my back, and try to figure out if it's hollow, and if it's covered in my boneskin.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8657 on: October 15, 2012, 07:50:58 pm »

"Good boy"

Where to go now? Just a boy and his cybernetic dog.

Travis floated around the ship, taking extra care to avoid any 'live' wires. He searched for anything that might be related to maintenance.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:10:51 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8658 on: October 15, 2012, 08:18:02 pm »

"Is she my girlfriend?" Jim asked. He didn't know if Feyri had said that to Milno or not. "Anyway, look, just be careful. There's a safety line in the airlock. I'll put it somewhere easy for you to find."

Before heading out to the rec room, Jim takes off the safety line and puts it where Milno can easily find it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8659 on: October 15, 2012, 08:21:08 pm »

Focus in preparation for anything coming out of the briefing room.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8660 on: October 15, 2012, 10:32:24 pm »

Try to sleep until all the shenanigans blow over
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8661 on: October 15, 2012, 11:11:50 pm »

"Alright, now I'm done. For real this time."
Retreat a bit backwards, turn on the suit lamps, then do the thrice-damned manipulator melt-cut on the wall, making sure the resulting hole is large enough to crawl through.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 11:17:33 pm by Harry Baldman »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8662 on: October 15, 2012, 11:50:53 pm »

Brother Lars waved at the squad coming in to rescue him.

"Thank you, my friends.  Surely Steve has blessed us all."

He nodded at the one who spoke.

"Yes, I am Brother Lars.  I am not sure what is going on.  Everything I know I sent out in that message.  The statuette I saw in the vision seemed very important, at least in the way it seemed to connect to the vision of all wrapped in a pillar of horrible writing tendrils.  Perhaps whatever affected me left some sort of trace?"

Lars turned to look, but then perked back up.  "Did I miss anything?"

Search the room for any evidence of whatever affected me.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8663 on: October 16, 2012, 01:08:32 am »

"Damn, guess its confrantation time."
To the briefing room, once in attempt to make the entrance bigger.

You try to widen the hole with your bare hands and fail. Surprise, surprise.

"I'll go in first. I think I've got the hang of this bloody thing. For fuck's sake, don't shoot me in the back of the head."

Turn kinetic amp off. Climb through opening at top of door. Look around in briefing room. Tell everyone over open comms what I see (this is important). Get ready to respond to any attack with my sledgehammer. Attack back with it if anything hits me.

(( slightly more expendable than any other member of the team. Also added the "Tell everyone else" bit. ))

You float into the room and look around. There's lots of wires that look fairly flaccid and normal, one Brother Lars, same condition, a hole in the ceiling where the wires came from and not much else. You Call in the description just before the wires suddenly lurch up and into the ceiling, as though being dragged away.

"One more thing to add to my hatelist." Milno spat out before sending a message to Jim:

"Jim, living wires are whipping around inside the rec room. I doubt they are just looking for some love, so I'm going outside either you like it or not. You should stay here and protect Feyri, my rifles won't do much against this stuff. I don't think she is in immediate danger, but it would be better if you came over."

Try to move to the hangar, activating the EMM and dodging wires if needed and attempting to destroy them with the gauntlet if any gets too close.
You make it to the hanger easily, zipping past the rather unpleasant sounds of the rec room and floating down the hall.
Head in, cover the back. Don't let any wires through. Help the others.
You float into the briefing room and cover the door, ready to gun down any rogue electronics you see.
"Oh, shit shit shit shit shit..."
Back up, try to slice any wire that comes close to me.  Try to remember where the nearest vent cover is, kick it open, and get out of the air ducts.
[dex:2+1]
You swing your knife around like mad but some of the wires manage to get themselves around your arm and start tearing you down the vent toward the main clump.
"Uhhhhhh...."

Go grab my cutting torch. See if there's living wires anywhere else.
(You have your torch)

"I'll just uh...be leaving now..."

You turn on your heel and move for the exit as wires flow across the walls and try to block the door.

[dex:6+1]
You hurl yourself through the quickly closing gap and slam into the wall on the far side of the hall.
[end:2+1]
You grunt as the wind is knocked out of you and you bang the back of your head on the wall.
"Well, that went better then expected."
"Very well, but I take no responsibility if something happens to you. If you want to try to get to them, the shuttles should have flares. The door to them isn't working, so you'll have to find a way in." After relaying that to Milno, Jim went off to take a look at these rec room wires. And possibly melt them with his microwave amp if no one else was in the room.
You reach the rec room entrance just as faith comes hurling into the hall and the wires close over the doorway behind her. They're already starting to branch, reaching out for her across the hall.
"Hey uh, Mr.Robot, could you find the Doc? I think this section of the treatment is done. And I really don't like being strapped down longer than I have to."

Ask Robot to find the Doc. Feel the tumor-thing on my back, and try to figure out if it's hollow, and if it's covered in my boneskin.
You tap on your tumorous protrusions and they don't seem hollow. They also don't seem to be covered in your bone skin; makes sense.
"Good boy"

Where to go now? Just a boy and his cybernetic dog.

Travis floated around the ship, taking extra care to avoid any 'live' wires. He searched for anything that might be related to maintenance.
The Wires appear to have closed off the Rec room...with you in it. They're already spreading toward you.
Focus in preparation for anything coming out of the briefing room.
Wanna be a bit more....specific?
Try to sleep until all the shenanigans blow over
You try very hard to ignore everything going on around you. Not really working... oh god, oh god.

"Alright, now I'm done. For real this time."
Retreat a bit backwards, turn on the suit lamps, then do the thrice-damned manipulator melt-cut on the wall, making sure the resulting hole is large enough to crawl through.
As you back up the wires begin to move, twitching and crawling toward you. Uh...perhaps a different sort of burning is required.
Brother Lars waved at the squad coming in to rescue him.

"Thank you, my friends.  Surely Steve has blessed us all."

He nodded at the one who spoke.

"Yes, I am Brother Lars.  I am not sure what is going on.  Everything I know I sent out in that message.  The statuette I saw in the vision seemed very important, at least in the way it seemed to connect to the vision of all wrapped in a pillar of horrible writing tendrils.  Perhaps whatever affected me left some sort of trace?"

Lars turned to look, but then perked back up.  "Did I miss anything?"

Search the room for any evidence of whatever affected me.
You don't see anything around other then those wires that are rather violently surging up into the ceiling.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8664 on: October 16, 2012, 01:17:46 am »

"Well, here I go." Milno said, checking for whatever safety measure Jim had mentioned before. To be fair, most people would be seriously worried about the current situation. He, on the other side, sorely wanted the levels of idiocy to go down, since they had spiked dramatically.

That and being spaced also concerned him and the few people he knew that he didn't consider utterly hopeless.

If the EMM is turned on, turn it off. Take the safety line Jim left and move outside the ship.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8665 on: October 16, 2012, 01:22:54 am »

"Oh..."
Scream for help.  Try to break my arm free, while slashing the knife at the wires ensnaring me with my other hand.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #8666 on: October 16, 2012, 02:31:13 am »

Go find the doc.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8667 on: October 16, 2012, 02:35:17 am »

"Ow. I'm alright."

Regain bearings, examine surroundings.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8668 on: October 16, 2012, 03:28:43 am »

Jim nodded to Faith upon confirmation she was still conscious and in good condition, then turned his attention to the wires. Focusing on them, he attempted to fry them with his microwave amp.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8669 on: October 16, 2012, 04:23:04 am »

"Oh f...forge."

Cut the living wires with a heat circle.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578] 579 580 ... 2101