_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 574 575 [576] 577 578 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5939259 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8625 on: October 15, 2012, 04:34:01 am »

((Actually, you don't need anything else for shaping a charge for cutting through a door, just shape a bit of explosive into a strip. According to what I'm reading about explosive door breaching, anyways.))

Well, looks like my explosives aren't required after all.

Suit lamps on, wristblade out, once the door is breached, head in with the others.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 01:54:16 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8626 on: October 15, 2012, 05:24:28 am »

Quote from:  Cellmate Mason kervech to rest of ship
Wires have retreated from the armoury, heading to briefing room for a confrontation with my first mind raping
Go to the briefing room, stay aware of any wires.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8627 on: October 15, 2012, 08:26:30 am »

((Wasn't I in the briefing room?))

Lars jerked back to reality, and looked around in confusion.  What happened?  Where was he?  Where was the ship, the statue...  What was going on?

He had his wristpad back, though- the others needed to know.

Quote from: Wristpad message to all
Brothers and sisters, this is Brother Lars.

I went off to pray in the briefing room, and suddenly found myself in the cockpit of a ancient ship.  There was a long-dead pilot that looked like me... then everything changed to the interior of the ship.  I searched it a bit, and found a strange statuette.  I touched it, and this strange vision overtook me... of a man with bright blue threads flowing from him, pulling him back.  I tried to take the statue, but the threads grabbed me as well, and I saw an image of the threads taking everyone... men, strange being, ships, worlds- a tableaux of horror.  I managed to fight through them, back toward the man, but the statue suddenly vanished.  He charged at me to attack, but suddenly everything was gone and I found myself back here.

What is going on here?  Steve save us!

Send message.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8628 on: October 15, 2012, 08:54:34 am »

All right, Maurice, I guess it's better if we find a exit fast.

Try opening the doors. See if I can cut or if Maurice has any type of razor that can cut them. Explore the back of the infimary, looking for anything. Shout to anyone nearby but Maurice.

HELLO. ANYONE HERE. WE NEED AN EXIT.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8629 on: October 15, 2012, 08:57:08 am »

"Woah! Watch where you point that buddy! And what do you mean, replacement? I'm just want to survive in space without a suit!"

The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #8630 on: October 15, 2012, 10:19:24 am »

"Woah! Watch where you point that buddy! And what do you mean, replacement? I'm just want to survive in space without a suit!"

((I'm sorry. Lukas is a bit paranoid after having to kill one of the doctor's other abominations. I mean, what if he decides that the new and improved Cog is a more useful servant? ;)))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8631 on: October 15, 2012, 10:28:04 am »

((Cog does not have Gatling guns, laser drones, and a particle cannon. He can deflect a gauss round, and hold his breath for a long time.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8632 on: October 15, 2012, 11:37:37 am »

Thomas trails behind Feyri, with his rifle in firing position. His lights are also on, and he follows the others lead.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8633 on: October 15, 2012, 12:08:53 pm »

Oh, toaster should still be in the Briefing room. Sorry, I was tired and a bit dizzy with a lungful of ammonia when writing that. And the door to the briefing room is badly damaged but not open, it's edges are still in place even if it's center is bowed in. A good way to imagine it is if you think back to any movie, probably a horror or monster movie, where people are hiding behind a big metal door and the creature of the hour is pounding on it and it's bulging into the room, then it would be like that but you all would be the monster.

I'll give you a bit to change your posts so we don't waste a turn with some of you just bumping into closed doors or running to find toaster in rooms he's not in.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8634 on: October 15, 2012, 12:29:51 pm »

((That's what you get for breathing ammonia instead of watching latex-clad contortionists.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8635 on: October 15, 2012, 12:33:52 pm »

((I don't think anyone following me has to change their action except for me, which I changed to that Mission III Breaching-Door.  :P Sambo is doing a great job!

And then I revert to mission III. Possible for his char to take initiative before mine - him acting first?))

Update -Assumations; Location.

Map, still unupdated. The Armory seems to be accessible [The Stands and ventilation].

Spoiler: What we know (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Paracelsus' Sword: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known inventories (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Feyri Nirel; Broadcasting
We have your signal Brother Lars!

Alright everyone, I'm attempting a breaching tactic after this man uses his kinetic amp on the door. The Briefing room is where the action is at.

Keep watch, all comms open.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 12:38:30 pm by Tiruin »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8636 on: October 15, 2012, 12:36:02 pm »

((Pretty good analogy there piecewise. In fact, I think you got it spot on.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8637 on: October 15, 2012, 12:53:10 pm »

If Stacy has calmed down enough to melt through the wall, see if anything else is needed to proceed, such as pushing the circle out, and do so.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8638 on: October 15, 2012, 01:39:22 pm »

Quote from: Lars, to All
Blessings upon you.  Is that you pounding on the door?  I was in the briefing room before it all went... strange.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8639 on: October 15, 2012, 01:43:03 pm »

Milno sighs at the situation. Probably only going downhill from there.

Lamps on, look around.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 574 575 [576] 577 578 ... 2101