_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 572 573 [574] 575 576 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5939324 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8595 on: October 14, 2012, 03:09:41 pm »

Milno noticed all the fuss and sent a message to Jim through his wristpad, sighing at the lack of options they had and the fact no one had considered the fact he had a MkIII.
Quote from: Message to Jim
I don't have powerful lamps and I doubt we'll get any so easily, but I can always fly around the ship and make a quick check wiith my MkIII.

"If the religious wacko is trapped inside, you may want to save him. I'm considering going outside and helping Jim. I may not have better lamps, but I can fly." Milno said to Feyri, watching the situation with the briefing room's closed door.

He also points at his guns as if to make a point.
"My gauss rifles also won't help too much against this gate."
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 03:15:58 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8596 on: October 14, 2012, 03:17:24 pm »

(( Oh to have a robotic body with enhanced eyeballs, a grav/vector amp and a mate with a jetpack. How could zero-g be a problem? It sounds like an opportunity for fun stuff to me..... ))
It's a game. Have fun.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8597 on: October 14, 2012, 03:26:01 pm »

Quote from: Subject Nineteen Dash Three; Broadcasting
I don't know. I suppose I could try using my microwave amplifier to create a fireball, but I don't think it would last very long in the vacuum of space. Also, Milno, I can probably fly too using my mass manipulation amplifier. Really, stay inside. I don't want anyone else risking this. It's too easy to make a mistake and get spaced permanently.

(@Sambo: I don't have the enhanced eyeballs anymore since my head got melted in Mission 3. Or at least, I don't think I do. If I still do I was never told that was the case... >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8598 on: October 14, 2012, 03:32:04 pm »

(@Sambo: I don't have the enhanced eyeballs anymore since my head got melted in Mission 3. Or at least, I don't think I do. If I still do I was never told that was the case... >.>)
((GM said they got melted. Also, Jim is more likely to get spaced than Milno, because he has to use his amplifier to move around faster.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8599 on: October 14, 2012, 03:37:48 pm »

(Nah, I've got the safety line and I'm being careful. Milno is much more likely to get spaced by zooming around on his rockets. If you run out of fuel, they malfunction, or you get caught in the gravity of the planetoid we're in the shadow of... :-\)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8600 on: October 14, 2012, 03:44:57 pm »

(( You could always catch him in your own gravity well or change his vector and hope you don't pull his arms off or implode him. Jim vs The Planet. Who will win? Stay tuned....... ))
It's a game. Have fun.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8601 on: October 14, 2012, 03:47:30 pm »

(After accidentally killing several civilians with my mass amp, I think I'm going to hold off on using it on my teammates. :P)

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8602 on: October 14, 2012, 03:56:12 pm »

(( A floating army of mark 1 suits using suit lights is still a possibility though. It would look pretty damn freaky actually. When in doubt, choose something weird.

As an aside, from next turn onward I'm going to start up a list of "Stuff we broke or stole". No names will be named, but since Steve is gone, I wonder just how trashed the Sword will be by the time he comes back.

While the cat's away...... ))
It's a game. Have fun.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8603 on: October 14, 2012, 04:15:09 pm »

"Calm before the storm? Maybe it's time for testing."

Take a breath, and see how long I can hold it.

((Dude. We trash the Sword even when Steve is there. Why do you think the dishwasher is in neat slices?))
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 04:20:50 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8604 on: October 14, 2012, 04:20:53 pm »

"Huh. Guess the shuttle flies itself or some shit. Whatever, unhelpful."

>Try again on those lockers, but use the mallet this time!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8605 on: October 14, 2012, 05:35:15 pm »

Masturbate in the corner.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8606 on: October 14, 2012, 05:38:05 pm »

(I thought the wires were moving because of the zero-g, if I knew they were animated I would've done this first.)

Quote from: Mesk Vraite | Message to: All
This is Mesk again.  I've discovered what appears to be a mass of wriggling wires above the briefing room, I'm cutting them now.  I've got a theory, but I don't have enough evidence yet to back it up.  If I don't update you on the results of cutting the wires in one minute assume the severed ends killed me.
-M.V.
Cut the wires, one at a time.  If any of the severed ends try to attack me, back away and try to defend myself while noting which end is still moving.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8607 on: October 14, 2012, 06:02:03 pm »

I'll wait on another attempt.

Wait on another Kinetic Amp attempt. Shape a half kilogram of the explosive into a shaped charge in the meantime.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8608 on: October 14, 2012, 06:04:31 pm »

"They attack when oppertunity presents...."
Pretend to sleep on the floor.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8609 on: October 14, 2012, 10:27:16 pm »

Almost...  Steve, give me strength!

Break free!  Get that statuette!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 572 573 [574] 575 576 ... 2101