_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5939628 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8505 on: October 12, 2012, 04:45:15 pm »

Jim finally just heads outside; anyone else wanting a suit had better hurry up, or whatever.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8506 on: October 12, 2012, 05:04:33 pm »

"Wait, slow down.  I don't understand.  Can you do text?"

Quote from: Mesk Vraite | Message to: All
This is Mesk again, I'm still alive in the vents.  I've met up with Victor in here, I think he saw something.
-M.V.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8507 on: October 12, 2012, 08:06:47 pm »

((Did I get a suit on?))

"Damnit." Floki scowled, raised his tenderizer and prepared to 'tenderize' the nearest locker a little.

>Attempt to crack open a locker with my mallet.

If that doesn't work, go examine one of these shuttles. Ensure I am wearing a suit. If I'm not, smash open lockers 'til I find one.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8508 on: October 12, 2012, 08:58:26 pm »

(( Guess who probably just knicked my suit. You bastard :P  ))
It's a game. Have fun.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8509 on: October 12, 2012, 09:01:50 pm »

(This is why the first thing a new character should do is always, ALWAYS, put yer damn suit on. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8510 on: October 12, 2012, 09:38:34 pm »

((Birthday suit!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8511 on: October 12, 2012, 10:16:45 pm »

(( Hey, I tried. The Hangar was locked. And the "main battle cannon" only comes out during love or war. And it has to be a pretty freaky war to use those as weapons. ))
It's a game. Have fun.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8512 on: October 12, 2012, 10:20:56 pm »

Move on to the hangar to check on Jim's situation.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8513 on: October 12, 2012, 10:24:33 pm »

((I'm sure there May be some people who would want in that kind of war.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8514 on: October 12, 2012, 10:54:16 pm »

Huh...maybe it's regional?

Travis takes the blender and unplugs the TV, plugging in the blender instead. He tries to turn it on. If nothing...weird happens, Travis plugs the TV back in.

You plug the blender in. It doesn't work. You plug the Tv back in. It runs just fine. You do it again; same results. Hmm. This is very strange.
Surely this was a gift from God.

Take the statuette.
You touch the statuette and for an instant an image comes to your mind, like the light of a flashbulb, instant and blinding. Men, like the one in the space suit, and beings, aliens, all trapped and struggling in that sapphire webbing, multitudinous limbs and heads and organs of unknown design straining and screaming. Thousands of them, forming a pillar, an enormous blue monolith of anguished cries and futile struggling. The image vanishes in a moment and you feel something pulling on you, pulling your arms back. You look down and see webs spreading across your arms, biting into the skin. 
Continue observation, stop Travis from unplugging it (without harming him) and berate him for trying to unplug it.
You shove travis away as he keeps unplugging and replugging the Tv and then watch as the Camera man, who is standing in front of the space man, who appears to be miming holding something, reaches his hand out only to be dragged back by some unseen force. 
Send out a message on the wristpad to everyone.

Quote from: Stacy Buttle, Convict
Hello, everyone. I look forward to our future friendship and mutual harmonious coexistence. I am about to pull on a wire that came from the ceiling in the armory. If anybody wishes to come and see, feel free to drop by. Oh, and before I forget, the rust that seems to accompany the faulty wiring is unusual to say the least. Just thought you should know.

Your friend and servant,
Stacy Buttle.

Pull on the wire that came from the ceiling after making sure I am not grounded. See what happens and accordingly formulate a plan to follow this wire to its point of origin.
You float up, make sure you're not touching anything, an grab the wire. Nothing happens. Hmm. As per following it, that would probably involve getting up into the ceiling somehow. Maybe through this panel or somewhere else.
"Can you loosen the neck strap? Getting tight there!"

Get Robutt over there to lossen the neck strap.
You shout for the robot to loosen your neck strap, thankful you don't have to breathe very often, but rapidly running out of air to speak with.
Send a message back to this Stacy Buttle person:

Quote from: Gorat Chin Ivanos
Don't do anything until someone else is by you. Actually, I'm on my way.
Send a message to everyone:
Quote from: Gorat Chin Ivanos
I'll join Stacy in the armory.
Run to the armory.

((We've never given each other our names, have we?))
You float to the armory and find that the guy has already grabbed the wire, but doesn't seem to be spasming or murdering uncontrollably. Whew.
"I'm coming to the armoury too."
Look for something to wedge the door with, go with the others going to armoury.
You grab some of the remains of the dishwasher and head to the armory, wedging the bits in place before moving in yourself, silently hoping that they'll be enough to hold the door open.
"Stuff it. If I'm goin wandering around and there's wires and psychotic delusions and crap happening, I'd better get in my suit while the door's still open. Feyri, tell me if you need some extra help, I'll be back in a moment.
Travis, stop messing with the TV. I'm watching it. It was probably about to get good. Probably. Like b-grade horror flick good. I hope this guy knows about stop-motion. That shit is so cool. "

Go to Hangar. Get in suit. Go back to Rec room and watch TV (useful, I know) unless Feyri says she needs an extra. Then join up her group and go exploring with her group. Standing orders to punch Floki if he attacks still in effect (Just assume this is true until I state otherwise. I'll remove them if we go party exploring).
You grab your suit from the locker room, hovering past a very annoyed looking robot fella with synth-flesh arms on the way. You get your suit on and make it back to the TV just in time to see what Simus sees.
Jim finally just heads outside; anyone else wanting a suit had better hurry up, or whatever.
"Eh, whatever. If something goes wrong, Space em now, let Steve sort em out later." You close the inner airlock and start the process to open the outer one. You can't do much more then cross your arms and wait as the airlock cycles.
"Wait, slow down.  I don't understand.  Can you do text?"

Quote from: Mesk Vraite | Message to: All
This is Mesk again, I'm still alive in the vents.  I've met up with Victor in here, I think he saw something.
-M.V.
Victor gestures rather wildly in what you believe is the direction of the Briefing room and then cowers back into the dark.
((Did I get a suit on?))

"Damnit." Floki scowled, raised his tenderizer and prepared to 'tenderize' the nearest locker a little.

>Attempt to crack open a locker with my mallet.

If that doesn't work, go examine one of these shuttles. Ensure I am wearing a suit. If I'm not, smash open lockers 'til I find one.
You got your suit from your locker. It's the other lockers of other people that are locked. You can still try and break into them if you want though.
Move on to the hangar to check on Jim's situation.
You get to the hanger just in time to see jim close the inner airlock door behind him.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 11:29:27 pm by piecewise »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8515 on: October 12, 2012, 11:09:00 pm »

"Fucker..."

Attempt to get out of an arm strap and loosen the neck strap. Continue to live. Oh and take one or two breaths if possible.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 11:12:22 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8516 on: October 12, 2012, 11:10:40 pm »

"Stupid anomalies...."

Travis searches the entire accessible prison area for anything that is powered and mentally notes them.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 11:22:18 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8517 on: October 12, 2012, 11:18:58 pm »

((Aren't we still in null-gee? A lot of these descriptions would be fine in gravity, but would be changed a bit for microgravity.))

Now here's the first real sign of something anomalous from the feed, up until now it was antiquity, but not extraordinarily unusual. The feed, that is, that the thing is even on is anomalous.

Continue watching the TV, ponder what the heck is going on in the feed.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8518 on: October 12, 2012, 11:27:58 pm »

Once the airlock cycles, Jim heads toward the top of the ship first, using whatever safety measures are present such as handholds or railings. If none are present, he'll instead move very slowly and carefully on all fours.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8519 on: October 12, 2012, 11:39:37 pm »

Quote from: Message to Jim
If you find something, then call me. You know both of us have better chances. I'll be protecting your girl in the meantime.

"Hey, Feyri. I'm going to follow you in the end. Your boyfriend is on his way outside." he says, moving towards Feyri. Apparently, both he and a lot of wackos would be guarding her.

Follow Feyri.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 12:05:19 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 2101