_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5939906 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8400 on: October 10, 2012, 05:31:34 am »

"Everybody, clear out. Go to the rec room or elsewhere to investigate. I'll handle things here," Jim said. He also sent a message to everyone's wristpads within range.

Quote from: Subject Nineteen Dash Three
I'm going to rip the doors off of the hanger bay. I advise everyone in the halls to find a room to move into and close the door to prevent any possible accidents from affecting them. I'll give you a few minutes before I attempt to do so.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8401 on: October 10, 2012, 06:42:01 am »

((sambojin. There is also no need to swear in OOC if the reason is only IC. So while it is reasonable to do that IC, don't you bring it OOC for no reason at all! Please.  :)

Though, if it's a reference [by you meaning Westside]...Know that certain people [me] can't get references easily when you're on the other side of the world.))

Updated knowledge.
Spoiler: What we know (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Paracelsus' Sword: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known inventories (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)

((I didn't update the map on the Briefing room status and the Docking Bay status, as most of us don't know that the briefing room is locked down [nobody reported it :P] or the docking bay...))

Quote from: Feyri Nirel
Order received, Jim.

As we cannot see through the doors, is it possible for you to link your camera feed to our suits via radio?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 12:27:10 pm by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8402 on: October 10, 2012, 06:50:07 am »

Quote from: Subject Nineteen Dash Three
Attempting to link camera feeds to Feyri now. Does anyone else want me to attempt to link up?

Per her request, Jim attempts to link the camera feeds - mainly the ones where his eyes would be - to Feyri's HUD, as well as anyone else who asks.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8403 on: October 10, 2012, 07:06:07 am »

[Doctor Sandvich concludes that, indeed, there is nothing anomalous around, at least by his standards; though those are probably not shared by his fellow humans. Shrugging, he heads off to the Rec Room while pondering over what a superior lifeform would do.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8404 on: October 10, 2012, 07:16:59 am »

Quote from:  HMRC Inmate Mason Kervech
Guys will somebody please come help, in alot of trouble, stuck in armoury, please send opretives, door won't open.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8405 on: October 10, 2012, 07:32:02 am »

Stacy turns to Jim, who seems to have a plan. "Are you sure? If you're thinking of opening the door, know that there might be a vacuum on the other side. Could kill a lot of people, you know. Oh well. I suppose that's your business."
Proceed to the armory. Try to figure out if it would make sense for the controller of the ship to shut off gravity in this area and whether it's even possible to selectively shut off gravity in a single area of the ship. Suspect possible alien treachery if it wouldn't make sense or is impossible.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 09:08:40 am by Harry Baldman »

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8406 on: October 10, 2012, 07:45:32 am »

I'm in a strange place, looks like a maze. Hey, does this suits have a kind of GPS or anything that allows us to look for each other? Two people are better for finding exits.

Look for Maurice, try opening some dors in the way.

((Renen is with his suit. He didn't take it off when he got back.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8407 on: October 10, 2012, 08:00:43 am »

Try to not die. Again.

((There is a god of internal bleeding?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #8408 on: October 10, 2012, 08:26:08 am »

((@Tiruin: in fact, Cog and Lukas are in the back of the infirmary. Cog happens to be dying a horrible death not related to the anomalies that are going to kill the rest of you. Lukas is just a lucky hunk a junk that happened to bring two people to the infirmary just before the lockdown. He is still there with the doc (yay?), enjoying 'not dying' and enjoying Cog's agony.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8409 on: October 10, 2012, 10:13:31 am »

That's more of an auxiliary system, but damn if I won't try.

Link suit feeds between everyone possible.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8410 on: October 10, 2012, 10:40:33 am »

[Location:  Mindfuck Central Station]

Steve chose an odd way to make his appearance.  But everything here is so... old.  Not really connected to modernity.  Does he like this?  Am I sure what I am seeing?  There is supposed to be an anomaly present, and there's no response... what could it be?

Attempt to communicate with figure.  Failing that, discern if whoever it is is alive or not.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8411 on: October 10, 2012, 11:56:23 am »

(In the rec room.)

"Look, somebody's going to have to go into the ducts that knows how to use a weapon, and oh look a message."
Grab my gear and get my MkII suit on.
"Well, maybe hard vacuum will kill whatever's in there."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8412 on: October 10, 2012, 12:23:37 pm »

(Rec room)

"Okay, so outside the picture, really nobody has noticed anything out of the usual? What's that about the TV and clues? And what's that message? Who is Subject 19-3? Hangar doors? If he manages that, and there's a vacuum..."

Send the following to this Subject 19-3:
>Belay potentially exposing this section of the ship to vacuum, please. There may be leads in the area we would be unable to follow, assuming we survive.

If I am told about the TV, examine how it could be getting a signal.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8413 on: October 10, 2012, 12:32:41 pm »

"Okay, so outside the picture, really nobody has noticed anything out of the usual? What's that about the TV and clues? And what's that message? Who is Subject 19-3? Hangar doors? If he manages that, and there's a vacuum..."
"Subject 19-3. Also known as 'Jim'. About the TV, we've no idea but we think it's being used by the anomaly. As for clues...wait, what picture are you talking about?

"Feyri Nirel, here. Just in case anyone didn't get my messages."

((You know about the TV, I broadcasted it in my posts before.

Also, updated information.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8414 on: October 10, 2012, 12:57:40 pm »

((Found the post, I think. Could be vague enough to let Gorat's question stand.))
"Oh, painting, not picture. The one that apparently caused Maurice to slice throats and me to contemplate suicide. I sent two wristpad messages about it, requesting other anomalous occurrences?"

((Harry's character at the hangar should be Stacy, not Timmy.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 2101