_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937517 times)

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8355 on: October 09, 2012, 05:16:17 pm »

"Ok, I'm going to check the area around the research labs. I'll keep an eye out for weird shit. I don't suppose this ancient vessel is a fridge repair man on call-out duty? Or a travelling salesman? They've usually got pretty shitty rides."

Go to research labs entry. Listen and look for anything unusual. While going past the hangar door, try and work out if there would be anything coming or leaving the docking bay. Really intuitively ( :) ? ). Look for indicator lights, etc. Then continue into accessible part of research bay and look around for anything unusual. Still keep an eye out for Floki, with the standing orders to punch him in the head if he attacks still in effect. Make sure kinetic amp is turned on.

"Three other things. One, if anyone has a vector,gravity or combination manipulator, they'll be damn handy here. Anything on a vector will stay on that vector until they hit something else. Good to stop people doing things too, just put them in a spot away from the walls spinning at 2000rpm, they'll stay there for a while until they hurl their guts up.
Two, has anything else changed recently? Did someone mention a statue?
Three, can someone fix the fridge and the dishwasher? We might save ourselves a call-out fee. These pricks over-charge like you wouldn't fucking believe."
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 05:38:17 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8356 on: October 09, 2012, 05:54:17 pm »

(( This all reminds me of some indy/b-grade horror sci-fi flick I saw once. It was sort of like "The Ring" but in space. Sort of. The problem is, I can't remember the name of the movie, I think I fell asleep before the end, and this is probably nothing like that movie.
Space Post Man or something. God alone knows. It was one of those 2am movies on SBS or something. ))

"By the way, if something comes through the hangar doors, what should we do? Kill first, ask questions later? Or are we going to talk to it or something. I'm fucking excellent at negotiating with any arsehole at any fucking time. That was my bloody job for years."
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 06:12:03 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8357 on: October 09, 2012, 06:13:57 pm »

((I think Thomas has his armor, a power pack, and his rifle.))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8358 on: October 09, 2012, 06:44:39 pm »

(( I really don't understand how to request to be on the player list))
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8359 on: October 09, 2012, 06:52:37 pm »

(( I really don't understand how to request to be on the player list))
(You just sign up and start playing.)

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8360 on: October 09, 2012, 06:53:32 pm »

(( Look at how other people have done their character sheets. Do one like that for your own character. You get 20 points for stats, 5 for skills, distribute them as you want.

There's one a page or so back (mine) if you need a reference. Just copy it, put your details (stats, skills, description and bio) in instead of mine, then post it on here. And then wait until Piecewise (the GM of ER) either accepts it or rejects it. ))
It's a game. Have fun.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8361 on: October 09, 2012, 08:39:59 pm »

"Onward, Buckler!"

Travis heads into the rec room, and upon noticing the TV on, while everything else was off, unplugged the TV.

[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8362 on: October 09, 2012, 09:12:14 pm »

Think about current problem.

Solve.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8363 on: October 09, 2012, 09:25:42 pm »

(( Current problem? It's all to do with voltage, resistance and possibly inductance. Watt? Boom-Boom-tish!

(Feel free to ignore any of my posts from this point onwards until next turn)
))
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 09:31:43 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8364 on: October 09, 2012, 09:30:06 pm »

Stopping outside the kitchen, Floki scowled and slapped his forhead with a palm. 'Damnit, no, not that kind of "cutting tool"! Jeez, Floki.' Grumbling to himself, he turns and heads back in, gathering up a few parts from various spots around the kitchen...

>Find a kitchen-use butane torch type thing. Ensure the stove is turned off and then pull off one of the burners.

>Also yank off the pipe from the bottom of the sink. Remove the actual flame spout from the torch.

>Attach stove burner to one end of the pipe,, butane torch on the other. Wire up the butane torch handle to the burner so that pulling the trigger activates it.

>Create makeshift cutting/melting tool. Try not to make it explode/burn myself.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8365 on: October 09, 2012, 09:37:02 pm »

(( Floki, you know we all love your do-it-yourself shennanigans, but the thing is...... So far you haven't made a useful bloody thing that wasn't already made (the meat tenderizer). But now I can't cook a meal, do the dishes or even get a cold beer. Before you did all these things, I just took it for granted that I could do all that. Sambo is trapped on a military spacecraft with a bunch of lunatics and now can't even do normal stuff like drink cold liquids. No doubt you'll fuck up the toilets, the showers and the taps at any moment.
I hate you Floki. I hope you die a horrible, horrible death. ))
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 09:49:03 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8366 on: October 09, 2012, 09:48:03 pm »

((Hey, I didn't touch the refrigerator! And I only took one stove burner. AND the dishwasher wasn't me. :P
Also I'll point out that back in the day, we didn't have a kitchen...))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8367 on: October 09, 2012, 09:54:24 pm »

(( That's kind of my point. ))
It's a game. Have fun.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8368 on: October 09, 2012, 10:33:47 pm »

Spoiler: What we know (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Paracelsus' Sword: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known inventories (click to show/hide)

((Oh great, I got Toaster in trouble.

Meh, nobody can get Father Lars that easily!  ;D

Also, Sambo. Are you criticizing Yoink OOC, or his character?))

Status report people.

Has anyone found anything? Use your wristpads!

Recreation Room - Clear!

Feyri looked at Faith, annoyed that she could only see the Faceplate as part of her camera feed included the expressions on their faces. Well, she hoped her voice could give off an idea.

"Nothing wrong in the Rec room. What say you and I head to another area -- perhaps where nobody else is? A quiet place without the sirens...Only our suits lights and all?"

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8369 on: October 09, 2012, 10:48:06 pm »

(( It's out of character due to the fact that my in-game character doesn't know what Floki is doing. It's not directed at Yoink though, never met him, don't know him on bay12 or from anywhere else. It's no more or less than the extremely pacifistic approach offered or directed at Sambo was directed at me personally. My character isn't me. I'm just pointing out that the things we can do, on a roleplaying perspective, are there until they're gone.
We can fix it. We have the technology. But it's best not to break it in the first place.
If it's not broken, then it works. Now the kitchen is getting broken. It exists in a broken state. Before, it worked fine. ))
It's a game. Have fun.
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 2101