_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935397 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8280 on: October 08, 2012, 03:50:51 pm »

(I thought Victor (?) was able to crawl around inside the walls before?  I wanted to go in the same way he did.)

Blinking, Mesk addresses the assembled convicts.
"...huh.  Well then.  Looks to me like someone - or something - in a nearby spaceship is causing this anomaly, and we're picking up its transmissions.  Who wants to go EVA with me and look for this thing?"
Make sure it's actually possible to EVA safely around the Sword before getting suited up to go.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8281 on: October 08, 2012, 03:58:58 pm »

(If no one offers and you repeat the question when Jim gets there, I'll go with you.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8282 on: October 08, 2012, 04:12:15 pm »

"Damn it. Is this really something we can deal with?"

Float over to the TV. Examine the image in more detail.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8283 on: October 08, 2012, 04:20:12 pm »

Simus groans, in a slightly weaker voice, saying:

This is not good. Null gee does not play nicely with human physiology until we adapt.

... Everyone should remember Newton's third law of motion now, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. So, unless you want to go spinning, don't punch someone if you don't have a secure grip.

Push over towards the TV and examine it in more detail. If it's on, it may be important.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8284 on: October 08, 2012, 04:24:05 pm »

Thomas stands from the couch, stumbling a bit as he stares at the TV, an incredulous expression on his face.
"What. The. Hell. Is. That?"
Investigate image on TV, set a camera up to record it. Try to intuit age of recording, where the signal is coming from, as well as any other hints. Look around for anything else strange.
((Can we see the map again?))
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 06:24:34 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8285 on: October 08, 2012, 04:29:42 pm »

(( Oh... Is it me, or the '[censored]' is finally 'happening'?
Well, whatever is happening, I am truly sorry for the guys on the mission. And for us 'Doc's toys' who are 'lucky' enough to stay in safety. ))
Reply to Father Lars:
Locked in a gladiatorial fight with Doc's protégé, otherwise fine. Apparently in control of my body again, if that was what you wanted to know. How bad is it out there?
IF I get alive out of this, I'll try to get to help you with the anomaly investigation. Unlikely.
Oh, and I'm in need of your advice again, but that'll wait, I suppose. ;- )
#Sanctor

Steve, are we inside or outside of the locked area? If outside, is it still possible somehow for us to join our 'mates out there? Like, enter through an airlock or something like that?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8286 on: October 08, 2012, 04:33:03 pm »

(( Oh... Is it me, or the '[censored]' is finally 'happening'?
Well, whatever is happening, I am truly sorry for the guys on the mission. And for us 'Doc's toys' who are 'lucky' enough to stay in safety. ))
((What do you mean sorry? I don't think we'll be back until this shit is dealt with, or shit gets vented. Either way, sucks to be the guys on the ship :P ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8287 on: October 08, 2012, 04:42:18 pm »

May gently slips out of the VR.

"Wait...what....guys?.........WHICH OF YOU BITCH-ASS NIGGAS TURNED OFF MY SEX?"

Yell at everyone, observe what's going on.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8288 on: October 08, 2012, 05:04:03 pm »

"Blast it, this isn't good, I'm weaponless.", Kyle cursed. Typing on his wristpad, he sent a message to the group, "Does anyone have a microwave field manipulator I could borrow? If you're worried about it returning in usable condition, I can pay for it with tokens."

If anyone will lend/sell me a MFM, take it. Regardless, then bound over to my locker (keeping in mind the null G) and put on my helmet/any other parts of my suit I might need.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8289 on: October 08, 2012, 05:05:55 pm »

Ooooof course. Just when things are starting to look up.

"Uh...Buckler. Stand down"

Travis maneuvers down the halls, carrying Buckler with him. He examines the area he arrived on the ship, the stasis area. What did it look like? Were the systems on? Anything strange going on around there....
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8290 on: October 08, 2012, 06:00:12 pm »

((Pancaek had the interesting idea that this stuff started happening after 2 of us used one of those wish-orbs. I kinda doubt it has anything to do with the situation on-ship, just throwing the idea out there.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8291 on: October 08, 2012, 06:06:23 pm »

((Can we still introduce characters? Just curious.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8292 on: October 08, 2012, 06:14:34 pm »

Sambo punches/pushes Fliko gently with the kinetic amp in the right shoulder, pushing in the direction of the Rec room. He then turns off the kinetic amp, makes his way to the locker room mindful of the zero G, puts on his suit and goes back to the corridor outside the Rec room.

He turns on the kinetic amp, and while checking the television a bit, he mostly keeps on eye out on any movement in the corridor or adjoining room entrances.

"Balls of steel!!! Didn't feel a thing. Pinko's gonna cop it when this is over though", Sambo thinks to himself.

I say, "I'll keep an eye out on the corridor. Can someone record what's on telly?", over radio comms to all inmates.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 01:50:12 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8293 on: October 08, 2012, 06:19:15 pm »

"Me and a few others are headed there now," Faith responded to Sambo. "So if we suddenly go nuts or something it'll probably be that."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8294 on: October 08, 2012, 06:25:57 pm »

"Ok. I've helped Filko get there. He should get there a bit quicker than anyone not already there. I'm going to suit up and guard the corridor. By the way, he hit me in the nuts with a meat tenderizer, so if his head gets horribly mangled on his flight to the Rec room, don't worry too much. I think we can use kinetic amps in zero-G as fairly safe accelerators. Safe for the user anyway. Probably. Filko will be a good test in any case."

(( do mark 1 suits have those "ever so handy right now" magnetic boot locks from a previous mission? Or were they just for that mission? ))

Edit: K.amp test and magna-boot locking.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 06:42:29 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.
Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 2101