_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 549 550 [551] 552 553 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933827 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8250 on: October 08, 2012, 09:31:01 am »

A...priest? Steve has followers now?
Mmm, this is interesting.

Feyri smiled at the greeting by the man, remembering her own upbringing. "Praise be to Steve, but if I may speak: we have to act, Father and save our vigil for times of peace. He has tasked us for enforcing his will on the Sword, and to purge this place of the anomaly that threatens it.

"I see you have...done a wonderful work in ensuring our well-being. Do you have any idea what is going on? Anything on you that I could know of?"

((If what I recall is right, PyroDesu returned my Gauss Rifle...perhaps my Laser Rifle is also acquired when my action rolls out so...I'm guessing it would be a good idea if we knew each other's inventory?))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8251 on: October 08, 2012, 09:34:23 am »

((Lars has five tokens, a robe he made, and his Steve pendant.  I think I returned all the tools I had to the armory.))

Lars spreads his arms.

"I heard the words of our great leader as I am sure we all heard.  Beyond that, I only know that I saw a man- Maurice, I believe- out of nowhere take a knife and slash a man's throat.  I think there was a painting involved, but I'm not sure who had it or where it went."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8252 on: October 08, 2012, 09:40:52 am »

Maurice- wait...

Feyri clasped her hands and looked at the Commandments again. "I'm guessing 'crew' doesn't take inmates into the meaning, does it?

"Anyway, Maurice is a doctor -- the doctor who saved me, apparently. If you could call him and whoever else you know, perhaps we can gather a whole forc- congregation that would help ensure Steve's will?"

Spoiler: Known inventories (click to show/hide)

((Thinking about it, Father Lars sounds real familiar...like I read it somewhere else.  :P

piecewise, if it's ok with you, could you update inventories in-thread?))
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:47:22 am by Tiruin »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8253 on: October 08, 2012, 09:43:37 am »

Lars thought for a second.

"I assume it does not, though I can't say for sure.  Last I saw, he was being carried into the back of the infirmary by a large robot.  I'll see if I can contact him."

Also attempt to send wristpad message to Maurice:  "This is Father Lars.  Are you well?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8254 on: October 08, 2012, 09:44:45 am »

((Stacy Buttle's inventory: 1 Microwave Field Manipulator, 1 Gauss Rifle (originally intended to be used for spare parts, but would gladly hand to someone else).))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8255 on: October 08, 2012, 09:55:16 am »

((Also, any familiarity is a complete coincidence.  What are the odds that there are two different priests in wildly different time periods with similar names?))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8256 on: October 08, 2012, 10:50:24 am »

((@Toaster Just to make sure, do you go to the lockers and take your suit out to send the message, or what? I always thought there wasn't a suit under that robe.

Also, I'll probably wait for Piecewise to confirm I got any of the messages. With all those shieldings up the communications with the outer world might've been severed.

My two cents for the anomaly investigation: Exactly what kind of anomalous events has Steve registered? Try asking him.

Oh, and in case it might matter, Maurice Sanctor's current inventory: 11 tokens, 2/3 of an emergency kit, the Instrument, (a Microwave Field Manipulator). ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8257 on: October 08, 2012, 10:56:12 am »

((We can't ask Steve, we can't ask the AM, we can't ask the Doc. We can only communicate with each other -- those who have suits on anyway, or those in our current proximity, like me and Toaster.))

Spoiler: What we know (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known inventories (click to show/hide)

((Feel free to add, even if this may not help when piecewise updates

@Toaster: I knew it.  :P))
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 11:13:38 am by Tiruin »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8258 on: October 08, 2012, 10:59:49 am »

((I thought we had the wristpads all the time?  PW did mention that

Everyone's wristpad activates, displaying a countdown.

...so I assumed we all had them all the time.  If no, I guess Lars doesn't actually send the message.  In any case, no, there's just a shirt and shorts under the robe.))

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8259 on: October 08, 2012, 11:07:53 am »

(( Sambo's inventory:
1 Kinetic Amp (fully charged).
1 Sledgehammer.
No suit worn (yet).

Currently in Armoury. ))

((The suit/no-suit thing is still handy to know. Heat/cold protection, air supply, etc are all a suit-based-thing, regardless of wristpad availability. Not to mention light amps, suit lights, speakers and radios are all useful functions in any suit. I think it's a pretty high priority to get everyone not in a suit, to get down to the lockers and into a suit as quickly as possible. ))

Edit: radios, light amps and suit lights, oh my!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 11:17:21 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8260 on: October 08, 2012, 11:11:04 am »

((So we can slowly die of dehydration out in the void of space instead of a quick death?))

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8261 on: October 08, 2012, 11:37:38 am »

Look for anything that seems out of place near the VR stations.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8262 on: October 08, 2012, 12:20:21 pm »

(Jim's inventory is a Microwave Amp, a Manipulation Amp, an ExoWep Decompensator (1/3 chance of turning six or above into a five), a cutlass, a long reiterpallasch, the permanent painkiller, and two tokens. Also, someone mind telling Jim about the painting so I can burn it from a distance with my amp? :P Right now he's just looking around the rec roo-ah shit I'd better change my action before he accidentally looks at it. >.>)

Jim begins his investigations in the abandoned airlock.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8263 on: October 08, 2012, 12:37:42 pm »

(Jim's inventory is a Microwave Amp, a Manipulation Amp, an ExoWep Decompensator (1/3 chance of turning six or above into a five), a cutlass, a long reiterpallasch, the permanent painkiller, and two tokens. Also, someone mind telling Jim about the painting so I can burn it from a distance with my amp? :P Right now he's just looking around the rec roo-ah shit I'd better change my action before he accidentally looks at it. >.>)

Jim begins his investigations in the abandoned airlock.

((The painting's actually in the armory (I guess, it's kind of a gray area), plus there's a tarp covering it for the benefit of inquisitive eyes everywhere. Also, there's copies of the pictures in VR, protected by an ingenious security system. Also, Jim has a +1 to Willpower, I think, making him somewhat well-equipped for exactly this situation.))
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 12:39:17 pm by Harry Baldman »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8264 on: October 08, 2012, 12:40:04 pm »

(I thought for sure it was left in Rec. Ah, well, whatever, not changing my action - based on meta, as well - a second time. Enough people are in Rec anyway, someone needs to go search somewhere else.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 549 550 [551] 552 553 ... 2101