_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 543 544 [545] 546 547 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931037 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #8160 on: October 07, 2012, 05:12:07 pm »

Open VR sex simulator. View options
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8161 on: October 07, 2012, 05:13:04 pm »

Stab Maurice's neck.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8162 on: October 07, 2012, 05:31:31 pm »

Jim looked at Feyri with some concern; she was quite pink in the cheeks, for some reason. After a moment she revealed why: no one had ever treated her like that. It was a bit of a surprise for the transhuman. "Really? You're an attractive, likeable woman." Then she dropped a hammer on him, metaphorically speaking. He blinked. "Are... are you sure? This is me you're talking about...  I care for you too, Fey, and I want to make you happy, but I'm not sure if I can." He looked at her hands in his, running his thumbs across her knuckles. "Out there, in the real world, I'm just steel and metal, a killing machine. It's only in here that I can show you my face, touch you without having to worry about accidentally hurting you."

He stepped closer, so they were almost touching. "I mean it when I say that I think I love you too, if that word means what I believe it does. I wish I could do more to protect you, but we're not always going to be deployed on missions together... but I can guarantee you that any time you want to see me or talk to me, anything at all, we can come here and spend as much time as you'd like together." He raised his eyes to meet hers again. "...I've thought about saving up for a synthflesh body. I, ah, thought you might prefer it if I had one..." he said, laughing quietly at himself. "Do you want me to? And if you do, do you want anything specific?" Hell, he didn't care what gender he was; he'd get a female synthbody if that's what she asked for.

Incidentally, Jim bans any possible VR Milno 'bots from this particular simulation. And password protects it so only he and Feyri can access it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8163 on: October 07, 2012, 05:44:53 pm »

If specific could also mean a female synthbody...

"Well," Feyri said, savoring the notion with a dramatic pause, "when you put it that way..."

She grinned. "I'd rather have it to be your decision, on what you think is best for yourself." Seems like he's getting the gist of things, go Jim! XD "You don't need to spend based on what I want. Love is- unconditional. I'm perfectly happy with loving a killer robot who has abs of steel. That was a metaphor, by the way -- but what I'm trying to say...is that I'm just happy with you being you.

You could've asked him for the fe-
Shut it.

"And with whatever decision you'd make."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8164 on: October 07, 2012, 05:47:38 pm »

Incidentally, Jim bans any possible VR Milno 'bots from this particular simulation. And password protects it so only he and Feyri can access it.

Deep inside the recesses of the machine...

Three Milnobots who were never deactivated are eating popcorn and watching the session, only for it to be suddenly cut off.
VR Milno 1: "Oh, seems we were discovered. Well, nevermind."

All disappear from the area and join Milno's simulation.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 10:50:28 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8165 on: October 07, 2012, 06:08:07 pm »

"Hmm, I see... well, we have time to think about it. I'll have to complete at least four more missions - less if I get lucky with bonus objectives - before I can afford one, anyway. I'll also have to research what types of human bodies are even available." He shook his head. "Abs of steel... that's a horrible pun, Fey. It's a good thing for you I like that sort of thing." He took her hand again and led her out of the stream; standing in the cold water was nice for awhile, but it was really time to move on before their feet got soggy. When they got to the bank, he sat down so he could remove his wet boots/socks and roll up his pant legs until they dried out.

"I'd like to live in a place like this. When we get out, I mean. Maybe have a small house right about... there, built up against that cliff. What do you think?" he said, looking up at Feyri.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8166 on: October 07, 2012, 06:15:28 pm »

"Stuffs me. I'll go look. By-the-way, if you try and hug me again, I'll smash your head through that dishwasher there."

Go to armoury. Decide that there's enough weirdos on this ship and I need a weapon. Ask how much a sledgehammer costs. Buy a Kinetic Amp.

Say:
"Thanks. Say, does the HMRC sell it's weapons to the combat regiments? The big ones? I might have a way to make a kinetic amp be a bit more kinetic. It'll have to be a bit bigger than it is now, but it explodes people pretty well. Doors and walls too. Even exploded me when I swung it in VR. I've got to finish off the design, but it might be handy. Do you know who I should talk to about something like that?"

Smile politely while putting Kinetic Amp on hand.

Ask person at counter:
"By the way, does this thing have a manual? Or even an on/off switch?"

Say "Thanks" after they've answered.

(( Oh god, please no speech roll, please no speech roll,........))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 07:18:21 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8167 on: October 07, 2012, 06:46:02 pm »

"Sounds good to me. What's the muscle for? It gonna put me down if shit goes down? Oh, and what're the bits for."

Comply with the Doc.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8168 on: October 07, 2012, 07:09:13 pm »

"I'd like to live in a place like this. When we get out, I mean. Maybe have a small house right about... there, built up against that cliff. What do you think?"

The prospect of having a house that could be affected by the results of an earthquake was scary, not to mention the probability of floods via the river. Though...this was just thinking ahead.

"Looks like a perfect place, but a bit to the right, perhaps? The view looks better from that angle." she said as she sat down and began undressing her feet, missing the ol' feel of getting your boots soaked in clean freshwater.

"Anyway, thanks Jim. When this is all over, could you not tell anyone on the ship of what happened? I'm not sure if I asked you this before so: I'd like it for them to...still think of me as before, y'know. I don't think I'm ready to tell them my past, if it all matters given our mortality rate..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8169 on: October 07, 2012, 07:19:12 pm »

"Of course. You can trust me," Jim said. "Although I don't think many will ask. Most of the people here have their own problems to worry about, or are messing around with Tinker, and that sort of thing. It'll probably never come up."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8170 on: October 07, 2012, 07:32:18 pm »

In the VRnet...

The simulated Nekarios had popped up behind the Milno VR Triplets just a little bit before the feed was cut.

I'm unsurprised they cut you out. Why you were even watching in the first place, I really don't want to know.

With that, he despawns two of them, and to the remaining one, the one who had piped up:

I don't want to know why even one of you was spawned, but three?

Messages to the two who the Milno Triplets were watching:

You guys went private too late. May want to find that Milno bot and deactivate him.

With that, he unlocks his designs for Simulacrus, sets it to send an alert to her when he does, and despawns himself.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8171 on: October 07, 2012, 07:50:43 pm »

With that, he despawns two of them, and to the remaining one, the one who had piped up:

When Nekarios pops up, the Milnos are nowhere to be seen. Good luck.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8172 on: October 07, 2012, 09:11:13 pm »

Examine surroundings.
(I meant in the game but i guess i can roll with it.)
pause game for later. get a snack of dessert #1.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8173 on: October 07, 2012, 10:43:40 pm »

When Nekarios pops up, the Milnos are nowhere to be seen. Good luck.

((He popped up while they were watching.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8174 on: October 07, 2012, 10:47:23 pm »

((He popped up while they were watching.))
((In case you didn't notice, I was just making a joke with the whole popcorn thing. In fact, I was going to edit everything out before you basically made it canon by replying to the events and sticking (SuperMegaNinja, apparently) Nekarios in there. So no. Three Milnobots free, good luck. :P))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 543 544 [545] 546 547 ... 2101