_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929299 times)

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #8130 on: October 07, 2012, 02:04:10 am »

((Filko I think. Something close to that anyway. Might be best to just make a "mook" combatant. 4 in all stats, 1 in each skill. Makes battle test maths easy. No bonuses or anything. ))

"Hmmm, can't even really think what the guy looked like all that much. Must still be pretty groggy from cryo. Oh well."

Finish VR session. Close all projects. Exit VR. Look to see if there's anybody not VRing in the Rec room. Take a bit of notice of how many people are in the Rec room, what they look like, etc. If there is someone that isn't VRing here, ask them:

"Hey. If we wanted to buy bits of equipment that isn't standard, who should we ask? I don't know if some of the stuff I was playing with is in the armoury. Pretty basic stuff, hammers and switches and crap. Don't think they'd have too many bits and peices around here.
Oh, and have you guys got anyone good at putting things together on the ship? I can think of 'em, but I can't really make 'em myself."

Wait for answer.
It's a game. Have fun.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8131 on: October 07, 2012, 02:24:07 am »

Jim looked around. "I think it's the perfect place. The stars are falling, the moon is full, the fireflies are bright, the stream is soothing..." He reached up with his free hand, pushing her hair back from her face and letting it rest against the curve of her jawline. "And I'm with someone I enjoy being around, and I merely want to show her how I feel, and I didn't hear a 'no' there," he said teasingly. He leaned in, putting his hands on her waist, and kissed her gently. It had been a pleasant experience without the NS on, but with it, he never wanted the moment to stop. Eventually, though, he managed to rein himself in and release her.

"And... since you asked, I created this place by thinking of what you would like and then making the simulation create a random environment based on the data. I was surprised to see it myself." Sort of a restatement, but she had asked. "It's the first time I've ever stood in a stream. I think there are fish swimming around our feet," he said, looking down.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8132 on: October 07, 2012, 03:48:00 am »

Wait! - ... Are you an abomination or a saint?

...So, Renen, what's the deal?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8133 on: October 07, 2012, 03:53:00 am »

"Want it? Want it?! It almost got you killed. One glance at it sent me to the barracks contemplating firing my rifle. Yes, I want it... destroyed. Got that?"

Gorat then turns to the armory master.

"Did he really use normal paint for that... object?"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8134 on: October 07, 2012, 03:54:28 am »

Search VR for any propulsion methods that run on electricity and work in a vacuum.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8135 on: October 07, 2012, 04:09:43 am »

"Want it? Want it?! It almost got you killed. One glance at it sent me to the barracks contemplating firing my rifle. Yes, I want it... destroyed. Got that?"
"Unfortunate. Thought young people like offensive art. This painting more offensive than anything. Think there might be market for it. Maybe underappreciated at first, later true modern art masterpiece. Don't want to destroy possible future cultural treasure. Awful now, loved later, perhaps? Throat-slitter was pretty old, though. Food for thought."
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 04:12:59 am by Harry Baldman »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8136 on: October 07, 2012, 04:27:31 am »

>Wield tenderizing mallet.

>Tenderize my collection of scrap metal.

>Tenderize it into a weapon!

...Preferably a club.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8137 on: October 07, 2012, 05:01:46 am »

Warmth.

Peace.

Joy.

Protection.

All these were what Feyri wished for; now being provided by one who didn't even know the subtle intricacies of humanity before coming to the HMRC. She couldn't say a word as he made his move, and appreciated that she didn't. It was like in those retro-romance novels she read in her earlier years: a man courts a woman after knowing her for quite some time, then they go to a wonderful natural location followed by getting to know each other personally with no barriers involved climaxing at the kissing scene she so wonderfully awaited. But this was different, as though it was a virtual reality, the realistic things were what had just occurred -- Jim, and everything else.

In a shallower sense, it was like talking to a close friend, with no fear at all of insecurity or getting hurt by the other party. Complete trust, mellowed by their dialogue, and spurned on by sincerity.

"There are fish," she said, consciously ignoring the fact that she was blushing, "and this is also the first time I've ever been treated like this."

No matter the amateurism, she didn't need to hide the fact that this was also her first time. She could confide in Jim, and know that he wouldn't betray her either. There was this intangible bond that formed throughout the adventure, seemingly reinforced by the facts of reality, and one which started on the trivial notion of death.

"Jim," Don't mess this up now... "out of most of the other people I've met on the ship, you were the most open to me and who cared about me in out-of-mission duty, and I've no other way on how to say this...So I'm just going to say it straight."

Don't say think. Don't say think! You've thought about this long enough

"I t-" Great...

She took his hands from her waist and clasped them in her own, taking a deep breath before looking him in the eye. "I think I'm falling in love with you."
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 07:02:13 am by Tiruin »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8138 on: October 07, 2012, 07:34:12 am »

((
* Yoink reaches for the tissues!
))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8139 on: October 07, 2012, 10:04:18 am »

Well, making it short, I have to kill you just for experience. Don't worry, it's not forever and you will be resssurrected if I don't atack your brain. I just have to temporarily kill you. Sorry pal, my master's order.

Slash at the arm he'll try to use to input on the MFM.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8140 on: October 07, 2012, 10:16:05 am »

((@Drama: Somewhere in the darkest pits of the machine, at least one VR Milno is retching.))

Combat test time: Set the second mission's wasteland lanscape, Milno in a Melee Battlesuit against a Standard Battlesuit enemy set to aggressive and with an energy projector as its weapon; both battlesuits have their kinetic amps activated. They start far enough from each other for the Standard to use one swipe of the energy projector before being engaged in melee.

First Action: Dash towards the Standard Battlesuit and try to cut it in half with the I-Beam Sword.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8141 on: October 07, 2012, 10:55:13 am »

Travis let out a sigh of relief, and a calm came over him. For the first time since he was dumped on this ship, he felt safe, at least as safe as one can be when surrounded by homicidal team mates.

"Good. Thanks. Another question. Buckler over here comes with 50 rounds of Gauss. I assume the rifle is still semi-automatic? If so, he won't need that many rounds for a long time. Could I sell 30 of those rounds for a 3 token refund?
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8142 on: October 07, 2012, 11:10:50 am »

"Oh, okay. I guess I'll ask the Doc when he gets here."

Wait for Doc. If Doc arrives, inquire about the samples.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8143 on: October 07, 2012, 11:27:07 am »

Search the machine for any kind of fairly-powerful back-mount computer, failing to find one, make one capable of running VR.

((5 cookies say that Maurice uses the MFM as a distraction and cuts up Travis while Travis goes after the MFM.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8144 on: October 07, 2012, 11:35:52 am »

Sounds reasonable. Do you want me to put up a real fight, or would you just like me to resist a bit? Or is it okay if I just surrender?
Look around the room for something I can wipe the Instrument with. Put the MFM on my belt for the moment.

((5 cookies say that Maurice uses the MFM as a distraction and cuts up Travis while Travis goes after the MFM.))
(( Dammit, you saw through my clever ruse! The cookies are yours. ...I should probably rethink my tactics now.
EDIT: As the original plan, I mean, not as a response to Renen's action. Also, Renen, not Travis.))

Well, for some reason I think the last option would mean no revival for me even if the brain is intact. So, the real question is - is it okay for me to try killing you in return? I mean, I wouldn't want to ruin your career or something.
Also, I - I think you'd prefer me to abstain from using the MFM in this simple knife fight, right? Actually, I asked for it only because I did not know how 'unfair' this fight was supposed to be. Remembering Thrak's fate and all.

If Renen attacks without replying or explicitly allows me to retaliate, sidestep the attack and stab him in the chest.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 12:18:21 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 2101