_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 537 538 [539] 540 541 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931682 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #8070 on: October 05, 2012, 11:47:18 pm »

Troubling.  The man who had sought guidance from him had seemingly lost his mind and slashed out that fellow's throat in an act of sudden rage.  Lars felt the need to investigate.

Follow the big robot man hauling off Maurice.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8071 on: October 05, 2012, 11:51:52 pm »

Open Duel, alone, in my regular clothing.  Chop off my own head.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8072 on: October 05, 2012, 11:57:10 pm »

Try to upload the painting to VR.
If unsuccessful, run off to the armory, leaving the painting in the corner for now. Talk to the AM.
"Need borrow ultra-high-res digital photo camera. Will return in minute. Please. Also, tarp."
Get the camera if she hands one over. Get tarp. If I have the camera, go to the barracks and take a picture of my painting. If not, get my suit and take a picture of my painting. Once the picture is taken, cover the painting up with the tarp. Try to upload the image into VR with the filename "The Devourer of Stars, by Stacy Buttle". Make sure it's available if you use the correct password ("sunshinelollipops").

((A new head grows from the body, and boy does it look pissed.))
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 07:40:49 am by Harry Baldman »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8073 on: October 06, 2012, 12:03:31 am »

((Eh? When was Maurice waving his knife around? I don't remember that part. I know Simus tried to use her arm-blades at every opportunity, but I don't remember anytime Maurice used or took out his knife. Maybe to scrape a stone sample or something; was it involved with Feyri's "treatment?"

Also he did drop it when Lukas hauled him off, right?))

Faith stood there a moment longer. None of this was making any more sense. Which she supposed was par the course, but still...

First things first, she decided to type a message to Maurice. Hopefully he wouldn't be too indisposed to respond.

Maurice-

Are you okay? What happened?

Next, back to the speed bag, she supposed. A bit more exercise couldn't hurt.

...but first, she supposed she'd get Maurice's knife for him. Just in case? Now where was something to clean the human blood off it with...

Loot and clean off Maurice's knife. Message Maurice. Punch speed bag.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8074 on: October 06, 2012, 12:06:05 am »

(I'm kind of hoping for the starfish bit; a head grows from the body and a body grows from the head.  Then the two Mesks fight to the death.)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8075 on: October 06, 2012, 12:16:01 am »

((Eh? When was Maurice waving his knife around? I don't remember that part. I know Simus tried to use her arm-blades at every opportunity, but I don't remember anytime Maurice used or took out his knife. Maybe to scrape a stone sample or something; was it involved with Feyri's "treatment?"))

((Blade, singular, as much a tool as it is a weapon. I mainly used it in collecting, or attempting to collect samples.

Also, I do believe Maurice's blade was the one that decapitated Feyri.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8076 on: October 06, 2012, 12:19:25 am »

"[...]Steve! Is it possible to create a realistic experience in the VR? Meaning including the surrounding landscape as well as fully sync'ing up our bodies in reality to it?"

>Sure. There's a nerve stimulation system built into the VR. Just activate it using the button marked NS. It's on the side of the console. Then Just lay back in the chair. It should allow you to feel anything your VR avatar is feeling.

The possibilities...

ACTIVATE NS!

"And... what have you found?"

Feyri nestled her head next to her good arm on Jim's shoulder.

"You."

She tapped him once more and pointed to the sky. It was an evening purple, dotted with multiple stars that could only be seen with the absence of light pollution. The sky was ablaze with twinkling lights, most of them forming patterns to the naked eye. She could swear Steve's manipulating powers made it seem like there was a meteor shower in the horizon.

"There's beauty in all things, Jim. But a purpose is only a purpose, anything other than that is only up to your limits." She adjusted her position so as to be beside him. "Anyway, I just wanted you to see this. The night sky in all it's natural glory. Perfect for this occasion."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8077 on: October 06, 2012, 12:29:46 am »

Jim blinked. "...I'm... not sure what to say to that. I'm... happy, but strangely also very, very nervous, and my palms are sweating. I'm not sure this is a normal reaction," he said, doing what he always did when confronted with the problem of dealing with other people and stepping back mentally to review his emotional and physical reactions. He was quiet for a few moments as his eyes followed her gesture up to the sky, and he watched the distant stars. "Was it like this at night, where you come from?" he asked, his hand finding her good one in the starlight.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8078 on: October 06, 2012, 12:39:16 am »

"Was it like this at night, where you come from?"

"The very night, Jim."

She giggled as she noticed his nervousness, "And it's normal to be nervous. To tell you the truth, I am, especially when we...kissed, but I'm not showing it...much. It's normal as people get nervous in their first try. Don't you worry." Somehow, accepting that you were nervous helped calm your own feelings. She slowly opened her hand at Jim's touch.

"Just relax and calm down, I won't hurt you. But...could I ask you a favor? Please don't tell anyone else on the Ship about my past, or on anything else we said. I want them to still think I'm as random as hell, please?" She wondered if he was alright with her asking to keep this confidential, about her past, but decided to lay it off until later.

How did it feel to be Jim at this time?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 06:11:17 am by Tiruin »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8079 on: October 06, 2012, 01:28:18 am »

(I'm kind of hoping for the starfish bit; a head grows from the body and a body grows from the head.  Then the two Mesks fight to the death.)

((Try cutting yourself in half (horizontally or vertically). Just the head wouldn't make two Mesks, I think, not enough material.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8080 on: October 06, 2012, 02:24:45 am »

Gorat shakes his head. "What just... how did I... where the rifle come... didn't Charro..."

Check if it's my unused rifle. If so, bring it to the armory master to exchange it for tokens. Also, ask her:

"What's with the painting of that guy? Did he use psychotropic paints, or what?"

((Try cutting yourself in half (horizontally or vertically). Just the head wouldn't make two Mesks, I think, not enough material.))
((For that matter, cutting off just the head in a real mission situation would likely only result in a clone that's certainly not Mesk, and a quite dead head that will never be Mesk again (unless brought back to the ship in time).))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8081 on: October 06, 2012, 05:03:47 am »

Respond to Faith:
Taken somewhere deep into the restricted area of the infirmary. Awaiting mental state examination.
As for that, I - as in my integral personality - didn't attempt to kill Stacy. But, apparently, it was my hand that wounded him; I have no memory of it. You are free to draw conclusions. ;- )
It might matter that just prior to that I was about to look at that painting the guy made. And after that it was already on the table, and not in his hands.
Oh, and thanks for asking.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8082 on: October 06, 2012, 06:01:35 am »

((Let's hope we're talking about your head here...Was there something that said about severing your brain that can make you regrow it earlier?))

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8083 on: October 06, 2012, 06:07:58 am »

Take note of the statuette and head to the VR machines.

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8084 on: October 06, 2012, 07:10:52 am »

Examine pillar to see if it could be easily climbed. If so take a moment to memorize the hand and foot holds.
Pages: 1 ... 537 538 [539] 540 541 ... 2101