_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933427 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #7830 on: September 28, 2012, 09:32:19 pm »

Floki stepped back from the speed bag and lowered his fists, catching his breath.
He looked around at the others in the room. The HMRC wasn't really what he'd expected... It seemed to have no semblance of order whatsoever. He didn't see any guards or similiar, either.
'And that suits me just fine,' he smirked to himself as he wandered over to the nearest person and jabbed a finger at them.
"Hey, you. This is the HMRC, right? I don't see much, uh, Hazardous Materials bein' Requisited. Just..." He glanced around thoughtfully,
"Lots of drug abuse an' destruction. So, what else goes on around here? Tell ya what, you can give me the grand tour."

>Coerce the nearest inmate into explaining the situation and giving me a tour of the ship.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7831 on: September 28, 2012, 10:04:11 pm »

"Peculiar. Maybe the rumors about The Doctor aren't true after all. Huh, I wonder..."

Travis deletes the current simulation and simulates The Doctor in stasis. He cautiously removes the mask of the Doctor and looks what is under it. He then has the simulation remove anything from The Doctor that would not be found in a normal human being (or he does it himself), and looks over them.

((Last time someone tried something similar with a VR Armory Master, they got torn up by the real one. Is it really a good idea, considering it's The Doctor?))
((To be fair, that involved a hilarious [1-1] Aux roll.))

((She even implanted that file in the VR with the entire crew & herself for Elisaz's blushing. The reason he got torn up was because of the blush.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7832 on: September 30, 2012, 11:50:42 pm »

Oh and that was because Caellath is always around and I didn't have enough time to do a whole post and I don't like posting without doing replies, it feels lazy
((True. And that implication deeply offended me, Irony. I demand compensation.))

Milno passed his eyes over the list, promptly finding the ones he wanted.

Check the Mobility, Melee and Standard ones. See if there is any type that allows someone in a MkIII with rockets inside, and if the some of the variants lose any hidden features.
Well, The Mobility Type is basically a less armored, lighter Battlesuit with a pair of powerful rocket pods, basically very similar to a cross between a MK III and Battlesuit. A Melee Variant of the battlesuit is much less armored but is more physically powerful, has very powerful rocket pods built in all over the body to allow for fast, nimble movement (For a robot suit at least) and comes with a "Heavy Blade" whatever that is. The standard one is...well the one everyone is familiar with.

As per those hidden features you don't know the features of the Normal one so you don't know what it loses or gains.
Chill with the dragon lord and his clan. Play MMORPGS with them.
You Somehow find out how to make the cloud castle of the dragon lord-a castle shaped like giant breasts I might add- boring and repetitive.
Jim shrugged. "How to fight in melee, I suppose? I'm, perhaps ironically, a mostly mental fighter myself." He tapped the side of his head meaningfully, even though his brain was no longer encased there. "...Well, while you're healing up, why don't we head to VR and see if we can find a more peaceful simulation?" he suggested, then turned to the nurse. "Thanks for this, and helping her," he said.

Thank the nurse, log into VR, and try to generate a field, empty except for some short grass to start with.
You summon up a nice vr simulation of a grassy field.
"Ohhhh, I see. Is there anything manipulators are easier for?"

Her expression turned to one of mild surprise as she heard Steve's reply.

"'Disciple?' I didn't know he had, uh... what do you mean by 'disciples,' anyway?"

Her brow furrowed a bit as she remembered his air slash gear. Was he talking about medical practice or...?

Ask about amps and the Doctor.
"Not so much, but some actions with some manipulators are easier then with the same amps. Simple actions."

>He's teaching another person his fighting style.

Feyri thanked the nurse as she got up and acquiesced to Jim's request.

"That would be beautiful, I just hope Steve has something that doesn't remind me of what is going on in this universe..."

Thanks @ Nurse.

Feyri > VR. Try to sync it up with Jim, then...well, head from where he's heading.

Arm in a sling and a cast, you head to the VR, put one glove on and port yourself into the field with Jim. How secluded.
Dance into the starless void. Enjoy the darkness.
There's something there...There's something out there, hiding in that darkness. The thing that ate those stars.
"Huh. Let's see where this leads."

Crawl through the vents, stopping at another cover and examine the room below to try and figure out where it is.
You squeeze your way through the vents till you come to another cover. You look down and see the barracks.
"Heh.  Thanks.  By the way, where does the power for the shock implant come from?  Also, is it possible to get one of my own?"
[color=limegreen>No. [/color]
Ask Steve where I can turn my card in to have the Microwave Amp installed.
[color=limegreen>The Infirmary. [/color]
"ha..ha.. Revenge is fun,

Continue to fire, then shoot the dead body.b]
You continue to fire until there's nothing left of the body except for bloody chunks spattered over the floor and impaled on rapidly dissolving crystals.
"Thank you for your time."
Head to VR. Bring up all available scopes.
Your search brings up 120,242 items. Perhaps You should narrow your search parameters.

Awerawiobngwaeiancwmlenibnijcensdzmoidsznidrb.

You scream and huddle in a corner, waggling your arms as the demons chew on your nipples. Just another tuesday.

Study the substance injected in the course of that therapy. Does it alter the subjected person's organism itself (genetically or otherwise), or does it simply assist the process of regeneration like some kind of a symbiont/catalyst? What would happen if a single dose of that substance was simply injected close to a wound, as opposed to going through the whole procedure?

It's a genetic therapy injected via the use of a gene gun system. It alters the genetic code of the patient. Injecting into the wound of an injured person would do nothing in particular.
No problem. When do we start?
"Whenever you're ready. I Suppose you'll be using a blade?" He says, pointing at the sword in your hand. "It's a good choice. Precise, but not quite as fun as a bludgeon. Oh well." He idly flips the blade between his fingers before balancing it on the tip of his finger. "Now then, lets see if you have any preconceptions we need to beat out of you before we begin in earnest. What is the purpose of every blow you will make in a fight?"
Go up to a moderate-cost memory fabric and check if it can hold the data. If it does, try to get a price estimate.

If it doesn't, or if the price estimate exceeds 10 tokens and the fabric doesn't at least have double the needed capacity, exit VR and go to the armory master and ask the following.

"Excuse me officer. On our last mission, we had a camera with too great a capacity for it to be backed up onto our wristpads. I assume that there might be other explorations like that, so I wanted to try out a solution for backups via smart fabrics. Unfortunately, it seems that the cost would be prohibitive. Do you have any suggestions regarding the backup of such camera data?"
"Smart fabrics never really caught on beyond entertainment," the armory master says after your failed attempts to find a suitable fabric, "So they're not the greatest. You'd probably just be better off with a good old data brick or some other kind of normal external hard drive. 

It's perfectly fine if it's flammable, so long as it doesn't ignite in the barrel.

In that case, the best and cheapest is probably a type of foam used in construction.
"Peculiar. Maybe the rumors about The Doctor aren't true after all. Huh, I wonder..."

Travis deletes the current simulation and simulates The Doctor in stasis. He cautiously removes the mask of the Doctor and looks what is under it. He then has the simulation remove anything from The Doctor that would not be found in a normal human being (or he does it himself), and looks over them.
You attempt to alter the Doctor's model but it brings up a clearance level error.
Floki stepped back from the speed bag and lowered his fists, catching his breath.
He looked around at the others in the room. The HMRC wasn't really what he'd expected... It seemed to have no semblance of order whatsoever. He didn't see any guards or similiar, either.
'And that suits me just fine,' he smirked to himself as he wandered over to the nearest person and jabbed a finger at them.
"Hey, you. This is the HMRC, right? I don't see much, uh, Hazardous Materials bein' Requisited. Just..." He glanced around thoughtfully,
"Lots of drug abuse an' destruction. So, what else goes on around here? Tell ya what, you can give me the grand tour."

>Coerce the nearest inmate into explaining the situation and giving me a tour of the ship.
[speech:1-1]
You proceed to make mouth farts for 10 straight minutes.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7833 on: September 30, 2012, 11:51:39 pm »

Also I'm back. Sorry for the 3 days of no updates for this thread. I had just enough time to hop onto the mission thread and maim a guy.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7834 on: September 30, 2012, 11:56:38 pm »

"Well, this is wonderful!" Feyri checked herself in the VR if anything had changed, "Jim, what do you see?"

Also I'm back. Sorry for the 3 days of no updates for this thread. I had just enough time to hop onto the mission thread and maim a guy.
((Take your time  :D))
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 12:08:42 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7835 on: October 01, 2012, 12:06:58 am »

((Welcome back and keep the score/good work at maiming up!))

Milno scratched his head. The battlesuit seemed very expensive for relatively few abilities...Maybe a look at the manual could help.

Although he seriously wondered if it had a manual. Most of their equipment seemed to lack one, and he almost didn't even bother asking. Still worth a shot, though, even if only to have another idea of what to do or ask at the armory if the VR didn't offer anything useful.

Search for a manual for the battlesuit in the VR. If nothing is found, move over to the armory.
"Does the battlesuit have a manual I can borrow?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7836 on: October 01, 2012, 12:07:49 am »

((Glad to have you back. Hope whatever was keeping you was enjoyable, at least.))

"Ohhh," Faith said, thinking she understood. Her brow furrowed a moment later. "Who's he teaching?"

Thanking the AM, she then put her empty box away and began moving back to the rec room, hoping the... incident had passed.

"And by the way, how's the current mission going? Who's on it, anyway?"

Ask about disciple and mission. Survey rec room.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7837 on: October 01, 2012, 12:38:41 am »

"Ah, well.  Too bad."
To Tinker yet again!  Load up a standard MkII Suit, find the power source, and hook the exterior of the suit up to said power source.  Once that's done, test the suit, see if I've properly electrified myself.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7838 on: October 01, 2012, 12:38:51 am »

Lactate pure decapitation.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7839 on: October 01, 2012, 12:53:47 am »

(( Welcome back! :) ))
Maurice shook his head. Gene therapy, not so good.
Check the results of injecting the undifferentiated cells near a wound. Also, look up ways of delivering the undifferentiated cells to an injured person other than putting him in a goo tank.
Compare the use of the synthetic (bio-gel, possibly other variants) and natural undifferentiated cells. Also, what exactly does the 'synthetic' in case of the bio-gel mean - how is it produced?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7840 on: October 01, 2012, 01:24:07 am »

"I see everything much better with this on." Jim reached up and adjusted his gasmask slightly. It felt good to have normal sized arms again, and to be looking at Feyri from behind mirrored lenses. He breathed a deep - if muffled - sigh of relief. "Apparently our vital data was entered into the computer when the third generation was first shipped to the HMRC. Spectrum Corporation probably provided it as a freebie, maybe even to use as an opponent in VR simulations. In the real world, I prefer the combat platform I was put into, but in here, where there's no real danger... it's nice to be me again. You wanted a dinner, right?"

Jim took off his trenchcoat and put it on the grass for them to sit on, before doing so himself with his legs crossed lotus-style and his elbows resting on his knees. "I'm going to see if I can spawn some food in... it won't be real or filling or anything like that, but... at least you can get better grub in here than in the real world, and at least I can eat something with you." He reached up and unfastened the strap holding the filter to the gasmask, then pulled it off and let it hang away. It was odd to have even a quarter of his face exposed, but if he was going to eat something there was nothing for it.

Jim spawns in a standard picnic basket filled with the usual sort of picnic food: sandwiches, sodas, that sort of thing.

(No problem with the wait, Piecewise. Glad to have you back. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7841 on: October 01, 2012, 02:02:39 am »

"I-I..."

Feyri was speechless at the offer, he was taking her seriously, but he also was taking her idea of a dinner like a real friend. The man she went with during the first mission was much as she remembered.

His quarter-face was appealing, too.

"...Well, you're serious about dinner? That was somewhat of a joke but now- I don't know what to say."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7842 on: October 01, 2012, 02:17:23 am »

"Oh, you... were kidding?" Jim rubbed at the back of his neck uncertainly. "Well, that makes things a bit awkward now, doesn't it?" After a few moments, he laughed and shook his head. "You know what? Let's go ahead and do this anyway. If it was just me by myself, well, I'd never think to eat. I don't need food anymore, and, well, honestly... the stuff they fed us back at Spectrum Corporation was all processed protein bars and MREs. Stuff to keep us healthy and fighting, but more of a chore than anything else to eat. And besides, you were the first person outside of Thirteen and Five to give a damn about me, and I'd like to talk to you a bit, get to know you. Come on, have a seat."

He patted the coat-covered ground next to him invitingly, thinking about things. He had met a few people here in the HMRC he had begun to think about as more than just fools to sacrifice for his own survival. He felt that he might even go and have a talk with some of them later and find out their stories. Right now, though, he was mostly interested in Feyri. "That goes both ways, of course. If you want to ask me about myself, go ahead... but to be honest most of the answers I can give you are the same the other twenty five of generation three would have..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7843 on: October 01, 2012, 04:06:12 am »

Lily was impressed by the HMRC's selection.
Set filters for compatibility with the laser rifle and cost 3 or less tokens
spawn 3 laser rifles
  • 1 extra focusing chamber
  • 2 extra FCs
[/b]

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7844 on: October 01, 2012, 07:07:25 am »

"Barracks. Moving on."

Continue through the vents, stopping at each grill and examining the room below.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 2101