_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933103 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #7815 on: September 27, 2012, 11:34:41 pm »

Dance into the starless void. Enjoy the darkness.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7816 on: September 27, 2012, 11:46:15 pm »

"Huh. Let's see where this leads."

Crawl through the vents, stopping at another cover and examine the room below to try and figure out where it is.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7817 on: September 28, 2012, 01:22:16 am »

"Heh.  Thanks.  By the way, where does the power for the shock implant come from?  Also, is it possible to get one of my own?"

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7818 on: September 28, 2012, 01:33:12 am »

Ask Steve where I can turn my card in to have the Microwave Amp installed.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #7819 on: September 28, 2012, 05:04:30 am »

"ha..ha.. Revenge is fun,

Continue to fire, then shoot the dead body.b]
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7820 on: September 28, 2012, 06:28:27 am »

"Thank you for your time."
Head to VR. Bring up all available scopes.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7821 on: September 28, 2012, 06:33:25 am »

Awerawiobngwaeiancwmlenibnijcensdzmoidsznidrb.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7822 on: September 28, 2012, 07:24:01 am »

Study the substance injected in the course of that therapy. Does it alter the subjected person's organism itself (genetically or otherwise), or does it simply assist the process of regeneration like some kind of a symbiont/catalyst? What would happen if a single dose of that substance was simply injected close to a wound, as opposed to going through the whole procedure?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7823 on: September 28, 2012, 10:20:24 am »

No problem. When do we start?
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7824 on: September 28, 2012, 11:35:55 am »

Go up to a moderate-cost memory fabric and check if it can hold the data. If it does, try to get a price estimate.

If it doesn't, or if the price estimate exceeds 10 tokens and the fabric doesn't at least have double the needed capacity, exit VR and go to the armory master and ask the following.

"Excuse me officer. On our last mission, we had a camera with too great a capacity for it to be backed up onto our wristpads. I assume that there might be other explorations like that, so I wanted to try out a solution for backups via smart fabrics. Unfortunately, it seems that the cost would be prohibitive. Do you have any suggestions regarding the backup of such camera data?"
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 11:39:49 am by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7825 on: September 28, 2012, 01:55:55 pm »

It's perfectly fine if it's flammable, so long as it doesn't ignite in the barrel.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7826 on: September 28, 2012, 04:59:42 pm »

"Peculiar. Maybe the rumors about The Doctor aren't true after all. Huh, I wonder..."

Travis deletes the current simulation and simulates The Doctor in stasis. He cautiously removes the mask of the Doctor and looks what is under it. He then has the simulation remove anything from The Doctor that would not be found in a normal human being (or he does it himself), and looks over them.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7827 on: September 28, 2012, 05:32:36 pm »

"Peculiar. Maybe the rumors about The Doctor aren't true after all. Huh, I wonder..."

Travis deletes the current simulation and simulates The Doctor in stasis. He cautiously removes the mask of the Doctor and looks what is under it. He then has the simulation remove anything from The Doctor that would not be found in a normal human being (or he does it himself), and looks over them.

((Last time someone tried something similar with a VR Armory Master, they got torn up by the real one. Is it really a good idea, considering it's The Doctor?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7828 on: September 28, 2012, 06:06:12 pm »

(( Well, if it really is that bad an idea (which I doubt), Travis can always conjure the naked Armory Master in the same simulation and pray to be spared as the Doctor and the Armory Master clash (preferably to mutual death) over the right to maim/kill him. :P ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7829 on: September 28, 2012, 06:50:32 pm »

((Last time someone tried something similar with a VR Armory Master, they got torn up by the real one. Is it really a good idea, considering it's The Doctor?))
((To be fair, that involved a hilarious [1-1] Aux roll.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 2101