_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 510 511 [512] 513 514 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927514 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7665 on: September 25, 2012, 07:12:18 am »

Let's try one more time. Defence is important for any type of fight.

Avoid or parry doc's blows. Try to Counter
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7666 on: September 25, 2012, 07:19:35 am »

((It occurs to me that we aren't going to have this kitchen for long. :-\))
((Blame the cyrborg who tried to use a military laser gun to dice a sandworm. :P))

"Thanks." Milno said, accepting the civilian prosthetic and starting to leave. As he started to move towards the airlock, he heard the distinct sound of Faith complaining and headed to see what it was.

Getting to the source of the screaming, he saw Faith being attacked by the drugged and naked albino freak. Upon figuring out what was happening, he took out the same datapad he had used to record the Pile of Perversion and left it to record the scene as he got back to the airlock.

Accept the prosthetic, leave datapad recording Faith being molested, move back to the airlock and try touching the prosthetic.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 07:31:37 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7667 on: September 25, 2012, 07:40:16 am »

Lars bowed.

"May your mind remain clear."

He wandered back to the rec room, ignoring the drug-addled woman attacking another crew member.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7668 on: September 25, 2012, 07:59:24 am »

Stroll over to the armory.
"Greetings, ma'am. How are you today? I'm feeling absolutely marvelous. Might you be able to provide me with a Microwave Field Manipulator? It would be quite great to have one, if I may say so myself."
Once she asks for tokens, hand over the requisite amount. Examine the kiosk itself. Is it dirty?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 08:01:01 am by Harry Baldman »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7669 on: September 25, 2012, 09:50:24 am »

Spread the word of Tiamat through Babylon.
"I AM THE WRATH OF THE HOLY ONE! HARKEN, HERETICS! YOU SHALL FALL TO THE WRATH OF MY GOD!"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7670 on: September 25, 2012, 12:00:58 pm »

Admire tinker. Be both fascinated and frightened with the possibilities.

... Oh ...

Explore tinker. See if tinker is as good for bio-engineering as it is for 'regular' engineering.

So, Steve, I guess this is a good point to ask you: What are we prohibited from doing? Specificly, what are the capital offences?
And also, what is your attitude towards biological research? Given what I've seen around here, it seems it is quite relaxed, especially if compared to that of my home planet's government.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7671 on: September 25, 2012, 12:28:39 pm »

Take the metal etching kit and put Steve's Three Commandments on the wall of the Rec Room.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #7672 on: September 25, 2012, 12:29:08 pm »

"Thanks Mrs I'm gonna have a sleep and I'll be back."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7673 on: September 25, 2012, 01:09:06 pm »

"AUGH, WHAT. Get off me you rambling freak!"

Wriggle away!
[dex:1+1]
[may dex:6]

"THE GYM SOCKS OF ODIN!" May screams before ripping off your shirt and running across the room. She leaps onto the pingpong table, wraps your shirt around her head like a bandana and begins tap dancing.

Mesk jerks and sits up, blinking.
"Damn.  I shouldn't use my head so hard."
Wake up from my drooly brain death.  Look around and take mental notes on everybody around - most likely notes like "Stay away from everybody" and "Be armed and vigilant at all times".
(By the way, what happened with the sister who was making beautiful game art?)
(She's an art major so she's working on our stuff amongst a bunch of other projects and, unfortunately, school stuff has to come first. I'm sure she'll have more stuff for us sometime, but I can't really tell ya when. Probably when she gets some free time)

You look around. Hmmm, naked woman dancing on a pingpong table, giant robot cooking giant worms, people sword fighting in the corner...yeah, lets just file this all away under "Me=fucked."

"Aaah, halfway there."

Dice the worm with my laser gun (use bullseye mode) and season it just right. Then put it in the oven until it is nice and crispy brown.
You activate your bullseye mode and proceed to use it to use it to cut the worm into nice thin slices. You also cut the plate, the counter and the dishwasher under it into nice clean slices. Oh.

"Oh! No biggie.

Season the worm and put it in the oven. Get it out when it is slightly brown and crispy and then bring the dish to the AM for a taste.
[int:5]
Hmm a bit of this spice, a bit of this to bring out the taste of the...worm guts...goo....and a lot of this to cover up that taste because fuck that taste.

You put the worm in the oven and proceed to stare at it intently while it cooks.
"Uh, scorch the ball with yer mind?" Floki peered at his challenger for a moment before grinning and taking a ready grip on the bat.
"Eh, sure. Ain't gonna help against my skills, son! Ready?"

>Fling the ball into the air and smash it in my opponent's direction via bat. Begin to play ping-pong.
The ball bounces off may's....Well, May. This may be easier with less naked dancing chicks on the table. But it probably wouldn't be as fun.
"Uh, scorch the ball with yer mind?" Floki peered at his challenger for a moment before grinning and taking a ready grip on the bat.
"Eh, sure. Ain't gonna help against my skills, son! Ready?"

>Fling the ball into the air and smash it in my opponent's direction via bat. Begin to play ping-pong.
Hit the ball back in a tricky angle.
You too find it difficult to play pingpong because of naked ladies.
Perform the ritual of the intoxicated llama people.
You dance your little heart out, foretelling the coming of the dark llama llords.
Let's try one more time. Defence is important for any type of fight.

Avoid or parry doc's blows. Try to Counter
[intuition:6]
[Doc dex:5]
You lower your blade as the Doctor charges at you, breathing out slowly as you watch his movements, trying to predict where he will go. His knife flashes toward you and for an instant everything slows to a crawl; you know exactly what to do. You duck beneath his blow and then push yourself upward, your sword flashing up in a brutal curve directly into his side.

You both stay absolutely still for a moment before you notice that his other hand is at his side, just above where you hit. In his hand, beneath your blade, blocking it from touching him, is another knife.

"Good." He says. "You might be worthy after all."

((It occurs to me that we aren't going to have this kitchen for long. :-\))
((Blame the cyrborg who tried to use a military laser gun to dice a sandworm. :P))

"Thanks." Milno said, accepting the civilian prosthetic and starting to leave. As he started to move towards the airlock, he heard the distinct sound of Faith complaining and headed to see what it was.

Getting to the source of the screaming, he saw Faith being attacked by the drugged and naked albino freak. Upon figuring out what was happening, he took out the same datapad he had used to record the Pile of Perversion and left it to record the scene as he got back to the airlock.

Accept the prosthetic, leave datapad recording Faith being molested, move back to the airlock and try touching the prosthetic.
You leave your datapad recording topless Faith and then head back to the airlock and try poking at the new arm.
[will:1]
You touch the prosthetic and are overwhelmed with a sudden feeling of intense weakness and frailty, of how vulnerable you are, how pathetically fallible flesh is.
Stroll over to the armory.
"Greetings, ma'am. How are you today? I'm feeling absolutely marvelous. Might you be able to provide me with a Microwave Field Manipulator? It would be quite great to have one, if I may say so myself."
Once she asks for tokens, hand over the requisite amount. Examine the kiosk itself. Is it dirty?
She takes your tokens and hands you the field manipulator. As per the kiosk, it's not overly dirty, but it certainly looks well used: The glass is smudged by hand prints, and scuffed or scratched in places, but the area inside the kiosk looks nice and clean.
Spread the word of Tiamat through Babylon.
"I AM THE WRATH OF THE HOLY ONE! HARKEN, HERETICS! YOU SHALL FALL TO THE WRATH OF MY GOD!"
You assault the walls of the kingdom of noodles with a flying jump kick! It's not very effective.
Admire tinker. Be both fascinated and frightened with the possibilities.

... Oh ...

Explore tinker. See if tinker is as good for bio-engineering as it is for 'regular' engineering.

So, Steve, I guess this is a good point to ask you: What are we prohibited from doing? Specificly, what are the capital offences?
And also, what is your attitude towards biological research? Given what I've seen around here, it seems it is quite relaxed, especially if compared to that of my home planet's government.

You search through tinker but don't see anything specifically related to biological anything, beyond synth-flesh.

>The doctor can do pretty much anything he feels like, because he knows what he's doing. As per you, I'm fine with you meddling with life in that VR machine, but in reality we'd have to find you some parental supervision before you do anything.

Take the metal etching kit and put Steve's Three Commandments on the wall of the Rec Room.
[handi:6]
You carve the Commandments in an enormous scale on the wall. Wait, how did you carve these all in Comic sans?

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7674 on: September 25, 2012, 01:16:13 pm »

"Game called on account of naked chick. You okay Faith?"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7675 on: September 25, 2012, 01:29:22 pm »

Lars examined his workmanship.

"Perfect."

If any remnants of the old couch are still there, fashion them into a Shrine to Steve.

((That font's oddly appropriate for this lot.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7676 on: September 25, 2012, 01:35:22 pm »

"Thank you for this fine manipulator. Hm, may I have a carton of blue-smoke cigarettes? They help me focus. Oh, and some alcohol. I haven't had that in ages, plus the doctors said it would help manage unfortunate deviations, whatever that means. Finally, some cleaning supplies, please. I find this place to be somewhat too dirty for my tastes. Oh wait, almost forgot. A lighter, please."
Receive stuff (get both Xeno Spit and the regular stuff), thank Armory Master, clean off unsightly handprints from the outside of the kiosk. Look for other places full of filth (not moral decay or anything like that, that would take too long to clean up, just dirt and trash and stuff). Clean up any messes I see.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7677 on: September 25, 2012, 01:38:16 pm »

((Do these failures spend Milno's Mindscrew HP?))

Milno shook his head, trying to bat away the thoughts as they took control of his mind. Damned alien artifacts, there was a reason he hated them so profoundly. It seemed aliens had some perverse joy in creating things that tried to screw with your mind one way or another.

Still, he was fully aware that the gauntlet could be used successfully in the future, even if only as a last-ditch option. And so he decided to keep on trying while gritting his teeth. Flesh was frail and weak, and he knew it, but he suspected repeated failure while using the gauntlet could bring worse consequences than just empathy for metal and systems over flesh.

Touch it once again.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7678 on: September 25, 2012, 02:20:42 pm »

After seeing another person come out of stasis, get dressed and leave, she decided to follow suite.

Get dressed and follow the other person to the armory

To the green voice: "Fine. I'm assuming you're our handler?"

Wait for other person to finish their purchase.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7679 on: September 25, 2012, 02:44:48 pm »

"Hrmm, screws eh? Interesting. Or not. I need some tools. Oh Steve? I have some questions. One, where does this vent go, and two, why are you letting me do this?

Search for something to remove the screws.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 510 511 [512] 513 514 ... 2101