_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 498 499 [500] 501 502 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926870 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7485 on: September 21, 2012, 06:04:05 am »

((About the insulation: couldn't you place a little radio on the outside of your Faraday suit, with a wire/several wires connecting it physically to the inside. This would be a weak spot, sure, but you could have a fail-safe that disconnects it as soon as the voltage gets too high (like your electrical wiring has in your home).

Just thinking out loud, really.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7486 on: September 21, 2012, 06:13:33 am »

((In my wall of text I had Travis pose a question to the Armory Master))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7487 on: September 21, 2012, 06:42:52 am »

"[...]Oh by the way, I was intrigued with your idea for a combat shield. How'd you make your current one and how'd it turn out?"
"It turned out just as you'd expect, I guess. I didn't use it for it to be efficient. But one thing is certain. The plastic combat shield does not provide substantial defence against tesla weaponry, such as sabres."

((I forgot to thank you for typing out that much info, so thank you muchly. You too, PW. Also, did someone loot Simus? Apologies for my questions, RL is being hectic...))

Shifting to an open channel, "Steve, is there any place on this ship where real-time combat drills are done? The VR is stocked with fun and all, but I'd like to hone my sword-play. Wouldn't want to...hit a metallic tree again, that I somehow had selective hearing as a side-effect..."

Ask Steve, high-five Faith!

(Just posting to say I might not be around (99% likelihood) for the next few days. Also, if anyone wants to buy anything from Jim, both swords are one token, pill is three. Later. ^^^)
((Someone, introduce me to this fine man! D:))
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 07:09:38 am by Tiruin »

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #7488 on: September 21, 2012, 07:30:43 am »

Go to the armory master and ask whether there is sandworm available and also ask for spices that can be used to season the sandworm.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7489 on: September 21, 2012, 07:30:43 am »

((Nah, I didn't get looted, but my stuff is still back at the stasis area, methinks. I went directly from the pod to medical for my legs, via Maurice. You'll get your stuff back when I get my stuff, period.

Also, for the last time, I gave that sabre away! I don't have it, as far as I know!))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7490 on: September 21, 2012, 07:36:51 am »

Swap the sword's arm. Push the arm in his grip and then pull to make the doc lose balance. Slash at his arms. If he stands, aim a kick to his legs and a slash to the head.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7491 on: September 21, 2012, 07:46:53 am »

"I see... I've felt... odd... ever since I've gotten here, and it's only gotten stranger since that last jump.  I feel disconnected, and like there are things in my head I'm not doing.  Oh sure, I'm used to the Gazer speaking to me, but this is different.  And I... can't hear Him as well.   It's disturbing.

Have you heard of anything like that?"

Ask
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7492 on: September 21, 2012, 09:58:55 am »

((@People: Warning you that the GM may take longer to post due to fatigue and the fact he went to sleep very late.

Also, dividing the tokens is not so easy.

@GM: Sorry for taking so long, by the way.))

"Well, tokens will be divided this way: Chin two, Travis one, Feyri one, Faith one, May one, Simus two, Thomas two, Maurice three, Mason zero - do not cause so much trouble to the group so early next time - and I got two for me. Worst Medic would get more if she hadn't simply ignored the agreement the team had reached about the pitted lands and if the people she patched up hadn't been in almost their entirety the ones she directly or indirectly wounded through her actions. What a pity." Milno said, dividing the tokens with the people. "If any of you feel like you deserved more, too bad."

Tokens are divided: Chin 2, Travis 1, Feyri 1, Faith 1, May 1, Simus 2, Thomas 2, Maurice 3, Milno 2.

"I'm giving three to the Doc because it seems he likes going around distributing his and also due to the fact cutting Faith's hand off is deserving of a bonus."

((Problems with posting things without being unfair, although Milno is not exactly the most just person in the universe...At least he's not a token-grabber like Faith.))
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 01:23:14 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7493 on: September 21, 2012, 10:07:20 am »

Feyri glanced at the others before standing up and thanking Faith, along with whoever else is holding her weaponry and that blue pill.

"To not keep Steve waiting, our busy AI he is, I'll check the Recreation room for anything important."

Head to Rec room, examine for important entities and signs.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #7494 on: September 21, 2012, 10:19:46 am »

"THE FUCK! i was just being helpful, and it got me shot, so you give me ZERO! give me just one and I'll be happy."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7495 on: September 21, 2012, 10:33:36 am »

Name: Floki Dannkeyer (Alias "Boots" Floki)
Appearance: A tall guy, broad-shouldered, rangy and muscular with battered knuckles, a bony jaw and fiercely hooked nose. His white-blond hair is worn drawn back into a ponytail, and he has large, dramatic sideburns stretching down his jawline in the same colour.
Skillfully tattooed across his right pectoral is a large, bright image of a Strolg (a genetically engineered, domesticated creature common on his homeworld, looking somewhere between a rhinocerous and a dog) twisted into human form, with a cruel cartoony grin, a battelaxe clutched in one hand and what appears to be a cabbage held in the other. Beneath this is a small scroll with 'Cabbage Street Strolgs' written across it, apparently some kind of gang insignia.

Personal information:
Reason assigned to HMRC: Kidnapping a Magister's daughter, in addition to various acts of armed robbery, vandalism and arson across half a sector as a member of the 'Cabbage Street Strolgs', not to mention accessory to several murders.

Stats: (see below)
Strength: 7
Dexterity: 5
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 0
Willpower: 0

Skills:
Unconventional Weapons: 5

Profession: Technician (+1 Handiwork, -1 Exotic Weapons)

((Hopefully this is okay. It's getting near 2AM and I'm sick of working on it for now. :P
I need mah ER fix! Also I tried hard not to just make a Charro v2.))
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 10:42:00 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7496 on: September 21, 2012, 10:38:49 am »

Spoiler: The Long Version (click to show/hide)

"So yeah, that's about it. Travis ran away at every opportunity, May did almost nothing, Milno ran his childish mouth off a lot and refused to do anything except rescue teammates, and everyone lost limbs.

As for fleshteching, yes, there was a lot of call for that. Some people seemed more appreciative than others, however," she finished, sounding a tad sour.
"Aww. I almost forgot too..."
Go to the AM, purchase the armor using the tokens earned from gambling and missioning. Also, return any gear possibly borrowed from another inmate.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 10:46:00 am by Spinal_Taper »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7497 on: September 21, 2012, 11:03:20 am »

Before heading away...

"THE FUCK! i was just being helpful, and it got me shot, so you give me ZERO! give me just one and I'll be happy."

Feyri turned to the man, "Expletives aren't a good idea to ask for something, now."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #7498 on: September 21, 2012, 02:47:20 pm »

"Sorry Im just stressed, but my point still stands."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7499 on: September 21, 2012, 02:47:51 pm »

I'll be in VR, the medical bay, or at the armory for a while, if anyone needs me.

Go to VR and enter Tinker, pull up the designs for the Wristblade, modify with a tungsten carbide (or future equivalent) blade edge where the blade isn't monoatomic wire so that it can cut through effectively anything without major dulling of the blade, then save, link it to my wristpad, and head to the medical bay to get my prosthetic arm replaced with HMRC-grade, but keep the old one.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 498 499 [500] 501 502 ... 2101