_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926251 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7410 on: September 20, 2012, 04:31:03 pm »

Milno rose a mechanic, sharpened pointer finger and shook it while making  a *tsk* *tsk* sound as if he was reprieving a naughty child.

"You think you get the rest for being the shoulder the camera was on when anyone else could be doing it? Chin was doing it until you cut off his foot, you know."

His positioned his arms on his knees and started to tap the prosthetic's fingers over the armor on his upper right armor, avoiding the alien gauntlet.

"With this we got two opinions. Anyone else wants to voice their desires?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7411 on: September 20, 2012, 04:38:17 pm »

((Shit. I meant Armory, not Stasis.

DONT MAKE ME GOOOOOOO))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7412 on: September 20, 2012, 04:40:34 pm »

"If you want options - One for everyone. Then five sparring matches, randomly decided, winner gets another token. Desires? Can't say I have much desire to talk money right now."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7413 on: September 20, 2012, 04:41:44 pm »

((I get nothing for the digitized elder brother's diary? It was on my suit computer, and the physical copy was left behind.))

Simus crosses one fresh synthetic leg over the other, tapping it with her civilian-grade synthetic arm.

I managed to keep it safe during that shadestorm in the pitted lands, caused by... Faith, I think it was? Can't really remember. I agree with Travis, except those who managed to get themselves podded before we got to the Tower should not get one, as they hardly participated in the mission at all, least of which the parts that involved threat to life and limb, noticeably the latter. Unrelated to the camera itself, I did haul back the invalids before we went past the Fall. To be true, a short while after that, I was essentially an invalid myself.

Speaking of which, I'm glad Steve finds my falling several hundred meters and living amusing enough to warrant an extra token. Plus it gave me another excuse to get rid of the civilian prosthetic legs.

Oh, and Feyri, I'll get your modded Gauss rifle and combat shield back to you, but don't look to me for your tesla sabre, someone else carried it
(right? Fairly sure I gave it away). And you're welcome for bringing you back.

Level Up!

Endurance: 2
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 1

Handiwork: 1
Conv. Weapons: 1
Unconv. Weapons: 1
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 04:47:04 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7414 on: September 20, 2012, 04:42:56 pm »

"I just had the oddest feeling... like a million confetti bits cried out, and were silenced..."

Head back to Tinker!  Load a Mk.II Suit and figure out the electrical conductivity of the outer layer.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7415 on: September 20, 2012, 04:46:49 pm »

Faith grit her teeth and clenched her fists. Milno got... Simus a medic... Fucking Travis, who fucking ran every...

"Yeah," she said, her voice flat and harsh. "I take it this means the box was empty?"

>Yeeeeep.

Your emotion regulation system kicks in and kills your anger.

Milno moved to the small pile of tokens and sat in front of it, interwining his fingers under his chin.

"Now it is time to divide the loot. Let's chat." he said, an unseen grin behind his faceplate.

Seize the tokens, to keep them safe for the moment.
You swoop in and grab the 15 tokens in one fistful. You keep your other hand on your rifle.

"Alright, lets divide these up nice and fair."

"I just had the oddest feeling... like a million confetti bits cried out, and were silenced..."

Head back to Tinker!  Load a Mk.II Suit and figure out the electrical conductivity of the outer layer.

Hmmm. It seems pretty conductive. Not in a good way either where it would shield the person inside. Where it would conduct into them and fry them like a baked potato. Maybe Feyri knows something about that?

(got the level ups)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7416 on: September 20, 2012, 04:48:02 pm »

((I get nothing for the digitized elder brother's diary? It was on my suit computer, and the physical copy was left behind.))
((I edited my level up into my previous post, but here it is again, you ninja:

Level Up!

Endurance: 2
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 1

Handiwork: 1
Conv. Weapons: 1
Unconv. Weapons: 1
))
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 04:52:40 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7417 on: September 20, 2012, 04:52:50 pm »

((In my wall of text I had Travis pose a question to the Armory Master))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7418 on: September 20, 2012, 04:54:29 pm »

((Total please. Isn't it somewhere around 20?))

Thomas walked in mid-debriefing, so he kept silent as he walked over to May and took a seat near her. After the debriefing ended, and loot distribution began, he watched as the others stood and spoke about distribution. Finally, after the others, he stood to speak

"I think we should split it by how useful each person was. So the camera people and the people who did most of the critical thinking would get the most, then heading down from there. I assume that Milno saved many people from dying, because that's what he does, so he would get a good amount. But, of course, I didn't see the whole thing, and don't know the whole story. So, saviors first, then cameramen, then defenders."

He shugged and sat back down.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7419 on: September 20, 2012, 05:00:17 pm »

Milno rose a mechanic, sharpened pointer finger and shook it while making  a *tsk* *tsk* sound as if he was reprieving a naughty child.

"You think you get the rest for being the shoulder the camera was on when anyone else could be doing it? Chin was doing it until you cut off his foot, you know."

His positioned his arms on his knees and started to tap the prosthetic's fingers over the armor on his upper right armor, avoiding the alien gauntlet.

"With this we got two opinions. Anyone else wants to voice their desires?"
"Pay attention, dear," she said, calmer and more condescending now. "I said everything interesting, meaning the stuff we wouldn't have gotten if I hadn't caught or caused it. Like Lighteater and the Wyrm, or the thorough layout of the Tower. That's why I suggest everyone gets one, and one more for the Lighteater group; not because they helped film it, aside from arguably Thomas, but because they were there and helpful at the time."

"If you want options - One for everyone. Then five sparring matches, randomly decided, winner gets another token. Desires? Can't say I have much desire to talk money right now."
Faith raised an eyebrow. "I hardly see how beating each other up has anything to do with who deserves the tokens."

Simus crosses one fresh synthetic leg over the other, tapping it with her civilian-grade synthetic arm.

I managed to keep it safe during that shadestorm in the pitted lands, caused by... Faith, I think it was? Can't really remember. I agree with Travis, except those who managed to get themselves podded before we got to the Tower should not get one, as they hardly participated in the mission at all, least of which the parts that involved threat to life and limb, noticeably the latter. Unrelated to the camera itself, I did haul back the invalids before we went past the Fall. To be true, a short while after that, I was essentially an invalid myself.

Speaking of which, I'm glad Steve finds my falling several hundred meters and living amusing enough to warrant an extra token. Plus it gave me another excuse to get rid of the civilian prosthetic legs.

Oh, and Feyri, I'll get your modded Gauss rifle and combat shield back to you, but don't look to me for your tesla sabre, someone else carried it
(right? Fairly sure I gave it away). And you're welcome for bringing you back.
((Faith was the one who found it, and it was digitized on her suit as well (and first).))

"You managed to keep the camera safe because you grabbed it from me. Which, I might add, might have been worse for it than coming along; I seem to remember getting both myself and Chin out of the way easily enough.

As for getting podded, that's not fair. They helped as best they could, they just got taken out by unfortunate decisions or murderous teammates. You might as well make the same argument for anyone who was crippled at any point, and hand everything to Milno, Travis, and May."

"I think we should split it by how useful each person was. So the camera people and the people who did most of the critical thinking would get the most, then heading down from there. I assume that Milno saved many people from dying, because that's what he does, so he would get a good amount. But, of course, I didn't see the whole thing, and don't know the whole story. So, saviors first, then cameramen, then defenders."
"'Useful' is subjective, and I still think the camera tokens should be related to the camera, not overall mission performance. We'd be arguing over zero tokens if we'd done really well but lost it, for instance."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7420 on: September 20, 2012, 05:01:55 pm »

Hook generator up to the cutting laser, and see if it will allow continous fire.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7421 on: September 20, 2012, 05:04:39 pm »

Thomas cringed at Faiths mention of the Lighteater incident, and glanced at his synthetic limbs uncomfortably, before standing back up and speaking to Faith once more.

"Well, the camera was part of the mission. The protectors of the team also protected the camera, and the saviors saved people who acted as alternative targets."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7422 on: September 20, 2012, 05:05:08 pm »

Gorat then goes to Thomas. "How are you feeling? I... well, I hope there are no hard feelings?"

Faith raised an eyebrow. "I hardly see how beating each other up has anything to do with who deserves the tokens."
"That's exactly the point. Saves us the trouble of determining who of us ****ed up the least."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7423 on: September 20, 2012, 05:06:15 pm »

Gorat then goes to Thomas. "How are you feeling? I... well, I hope there are no hard feelings?"
"Oh, it's nothing bad. Just someone compensating for me screwing up again. It's good that you did so, honestly."
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 05:09:23 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7424 on: September 20, 2012, 05:08:56 pm »

((I'll give some more time for the anyone else to speak up about their performance, then I'm decided.))

Milno rose his head to listen to everyone's opinions and simply ignored Faith, as if she happened to be completely insane. His mechanic hand's sharpened fingers playfully tapped the gauss rifle as he waited for the rest to speak up.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 05:41:35 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 2101