_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 487 488 [489] 490 491 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931657 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7320 on: September 19, 2012, 07:02:20 pm »

((Your confidence humbles me))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7321 on: September 19, 2012, 07:04:02 pm »

(( I have every confidence in it burning the enemy , Im just not so sure about it not burning me as well and im very attached to me. ))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7322 on: September 19, 2012, 07:04:30 pm »

((Uh oh. All the tinkerers are coming back on board. :P))

((Steve might need to power up an extra reactor for all the VR usage...

Note to self: Look up whatever class of ship the Sword is, and specs thereof. I feel like seeing how good PW is at keeping the hardness when it comes to macroscale. Then, I will proceed to pick it apart in every way possible.))
God, I'm gonna have to electrocute you to death or something now.

((Don't worry, I'm only comparing you to one of the hardest science fiction databases that I know about.

Besides, what am I going to do with the specs of the Sword, hack it? More likely I'd end up designing a warship that could be built in reality and is far superior, but hey.))
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 07:06:13 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7323 on: September 19, 2012, 07:10:10 pm »

((Besides, what am I going to do with the specs of the Sword, hack it?))
((Ask for the number of bathrooms.

Inquire as to precise weight and dimensions, then followup with questions regarding its density as calculated thereof.

Check how many rivets it has. Or barring that, the total amount of welding fuel used in its construction.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7324 on: September 19, 2012, 07:20:35 pm »

((As for the Thermite-goo sprayer, I've just understood: [handi:6] probably means [handi:6-1 (skill)+1(tinker)=6], where it should've been [handi: 6 -1(skill) +0 (dynamic tinker bonus)=5]. Yay for a 5? ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7325 on: September 19, 2012, 07:36:22 pm »

"Cool. Now let's hook that up and test it."

Hook the generator up, load the gauss rifle with red shells. Spawn a Battlesuit, a concrete bunker, an Avatar, and a block of steel. Fire at 5 yards, 50 yards and 100 yards, and record the results.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7326 on: September 19, 2012, 08:13:07 pm »

You get the parts for your thing, including the chemicals to mix and all the gun parts. You start mixing and building things in the rec room.

[handi:6]
You successfully assemble the Thermite-goo sprayer...at least it seems successful.

I...it worked..i think....yay?

store the weapon wherever weapons need to be stored on the ship, then go to the mess hall to get a fistfull of metal spoons and a bottle of scotch. then go to the briefing room and wait for instructions
You store your weapon in the lockers in the hanger and get a handful of spoons and bottle of scotch from the armory master. Then you head to the briefing room.

Run down to the AM and request an additional focusing lens be added to my rifle
You spend your last tokens to get a new focusing chamber attached to your rifle.

Set up buckets of confetti and streamers to fall on the survivors once they return.  Also get some of those blowy things that you make that party noise with.
You get a bucket of confetti and a party favor.

"Thank you, nurse.  For is it not written that those who tend to others will share in their comfort?"

Sit and wait for incoming injured.
You wait. You have the strange feeling that this doesn't require a post to wait. Wait...whats a post? What are you doing brain?

Sell both rifles and all batteries and head to the briefing.
You sell your rifles and batteries. You now have 18 tokens.

"Cool. Now let's hook that up and test it."

Hook the generator up, load the gauss rifle with red shells. Spawn a Battlesuit, a concrete bunker, an Avatar, and a block of steel. Fire at 5 yards, 50 yards and 100 yards, and record the results.
Well, we'll ignore the specifics of the generator for now. At 5 yards you're gonna rupture your lungs from the shockwave of the redshell. 50 yards and 100 yards are gonna have about the same effect.

And didn't we do this test before? Making it fire faster won't increase the explosive effects.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7327 on: September 19, 2012, 08:17:57 pm »

Buy a MKIII, a gauss rifle with a spare clip and a razor. Then head to the briefing.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7328 on: September 19, 2012, 08:27:22 pm »

((I think there was a miscommunication. I meant hook up the genny to the laser so that it doesn't need batteries. The gauss rifle is just welded to the underside of the laser, kind of like a grenade launcher attachment for an assault rifle. The point of this weapon is to breach armor with the laser, then get to the soft, squishy filling with the redshell. And in the event the armor isn't breached, the redshell still might damage the armor enough to cause a structural failure. Sorry for being so confusing.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7329 on: September 19, 2012, 08:33:32 pm »

Buy a MKIII, a gauss rifle with a spare clip and a razor. Then head to the briefing.
You spend all your tokens to kit yourself out and then head to the briefing room.

Ok people, Briefing will be the next post in a bit. Grind your Lions

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7330 on: September 19, 2012, 08:34:24 pm »

You spend all your tokens to kit yourself out and then head to the briefing room.

Ok people, Briefing will be the next post in a bit. Grind your Lions
((Powdered lion.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7331 on: September 19, 2012, 09:04:58 pm »

Return to the briefing room and lay down across some seats with my rifle cradled to my chest.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7332 on: September 19, 2012, 09:15:36 pm »

Gather all my gear and return to the briefing room.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7333 on: September 19, 2012, 11:36:26 pm »

Fidget around excitedly. Make sure to closely examine the rest of the people in the room.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7334 on: September 19, 2012, 11:55:27 pm »

((Revive D:))
Pages: 1 ... 487 488 [489] 490 491 ... 2101