_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932443 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7305 on: September 19, 2012, 06:38:17 pm »

You'll just get the parts to make the prototype. You'll still have to put them together. With your -1 handiwork.

safety is overrated anyway, let's go for it

first try in vr to negate my ineptitude, then jury rig the thingamajing for reals
You get the parts for your thing, including the chemicals to mix and all the gun parts. You start mixing and building things in the rec room.

[handi:6]
You successfully assemble the Thermite-goo sprayer...at least it seems successful.

Wait for briefing

(( The upgrade to increase the laser rifles range and power was additional focusing lenses wasnt it? ))
Yep.

Wait for briefing

(( The upgrade to increase the laser rifles range and power was additional focusing lenses wasnt it? ))

((Yes))

Search for a generator to power the cutting laser.

((This is going be big.))
Something big like that generator backpack would work.

Ask AM if I can get free prototype materials for the mono-atomic sword. If not, return to briefing room.
"Sorry, making a longer razor doesn't count."

((Pretty sure the Sword isn't in VR- someone already looked for it.))

Lars watches the stream of people headed to the briefing room.  While he had submitted his name to go in the mission, he hadn't been selected, for whatever reason.  No matter- is it not written that a patient mind is the first to wisdom?

The team currently on a mission would be returning soon, and there would likely be casualties.  What better place for a member of the clergy then receiving the wounded and dearly departed?

Head to the infirmary and find where the incoming wounded will be held.

"Depends on the severity of the injury." A very busy nurse tells you as she reads through some papers, "Some will be out here in the infirmary beds, some may be in the goo tanks in that room over there. "

Change log: Ranges for pretty much everything have been updated. There's a new range called "Melee". This is for if you're trying to fight while still holding your weapon; ie trying to fight while holding a large weapon will slow you down and make it harder to fight. However melee weapons can have Pluses to it, which add to the dex for hitting. Manipulators and Amps no longer have ranges.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #7306 on: September 19, 2012, 06:41:21 pm »

You get the parts for your thing, including the chemicals to mix and all the gun parts. You start mixing and building things in the rec room.

You successfully assemble the Thermite-goo sprayer...at least it seems successful.

I...it worked..i think....yay?

store the weapon wherever weapons need to be stored on the ship, then go to the mess hall to get a fistfull of metal spoons and a bottle of scotch. then go to the briefing room and wait for instructions

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7307 on: September 19, 2012, 06:47:01 pm »

Run down to the AM and request an additional focusing lens be added to my rifle

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7308 on: September 19, 2012, 06:47:38 pm »

((Ahhh, nothing like a 6 on an untested weapon that shoots fire. :D

Also don't forget my handy dandy chart for all your teammate skill stalking needs!))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7309 on: September 19, 2012, 06:50:10 pm »

Change log: Ranges for pretty much everything have been updated. There's a new range called "Melee". This is for if you're trying to fight while still holding your weapon; ie trying to fight while holding a large weapon will slow you down and make it harder to fight. However melee weapons can have Pluses to it, which add to the dex for hitting. Manipulators and Amps no longer have ranges.
(( Cool! So, now there'll finally be the use for bayonets and other melee attachments.
Also, why does the crystalline projector have the penalty for using it at melee range? Or is it that way only until the user finds out its hidden features? ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7310 on: September 19, 2012, 06:52:20 pm »

I...it worked..i think....yay?

store the weapon wherever weapons need to be stored on the ship, then go to the mess hall to get a fistfull of metal spoons and a bottle of scotch. then go to the briefing room and wait for instructions

(( No offense mate but dont fire that thing near me until its been tested :P.
I have no desire to be the first human candle. ))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7311 on: September 19, 2012, 06:53:03 pm »

Set up buckets of confetti and streamers to fall on the survivors once they return.  Also get some of those blowy things that you make that party noise with.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7312 on: September 19, 2012, 06:53:57 pm »

((should I be very, very afraid? I mean, I think I can be sure it will make fire, but...how? I just hope i dont accidentally kill myself my teammates))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7313 on: September 19, 2012, 06:55:51 pm »

(( I would be lol if i were you id give it to somebody else and ask them to test fire it for you. Then offer them 1 token if they live. ))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7314 on: September 19, 2012, 06:56:13 pm »

((Just test it out in the briefing room.  I'm sure that won't have any negative consequences.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7315 on: September 19, 2012, 06:56:39 pm »

(( Preferably now while im in the armory :P ))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7316 on: September 19, 2012, 06:58:47 pm »

"Thank you, nurse.  For is it not written that those who tend to others will share in their comfort?"

Sit and wait for incoming injured.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7317 on: September 19, 2012, 06:59:25 pm »

((nonsense, I have complete faith in my invention and will proudly enter combat with it. I'll try to get at least 10 meters between myself and everyone else, just in case ))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7318 on: September 19, 2012, 07:00:16 pm »

Sell both rifles and all batteries and head to the briefing.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7319 on: September 19, 2012, 07:00:49 pm »

(( And ill try to be behind you with something very big between me and you :P. Not that your invention could possibly go wrong of course. ))
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 2101