_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931786 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7290 on: September 19, 2012, 04:20:54 pm »

((Piecewise keeps posting at this rate, and you guys will be on mission before the end of tonight, and those of us that are returning will already be deep in what we do aboard the ship.))
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 04:28:28 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7291 on: September 19, 2012, 04:24:14 pm »

((Uh oh. All the tinkerers are coming back on board. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7292 on: September 19, 2012, 04:28:20 pm »

((Milno will go back to his modus operandi of building almost nothing, and whatever he builds will end up being something non-impressive which will not be deserving of a prototype. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7293 on: September 19, 2012, 04:30:40 pm »

((Steve might need to power up an extra reactor for all the VR usage...

Note to self: Look up whatever class of ship the Sword is, and specs thereof. I feel like seeing how good PW is at keeping the hardness when it comes to macroscale. Then, I will proceed to pick it apart in every way possible.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7294 on: September 19, 2012, 04:44:05 pm »

Set the gauss rifle to hit the same spot as the laser at around 50 yards(45.7 meters).

((I guess I should give you a number. I can always add a rangefinder and servos to change the angle on the fly.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7295 on: September 19, 2012, 05:45:03 pm »

Walk down to the briefing room.

(( Will i have time to go to the armory after the briefing?
And how many tokens do i have left over? ))
You head to the briefing room.

(yes and 2)

You'll just get the parts to make the prototype. You'll still have to put them together. With your -1 handiwork.

((don't i get a bonus if i try it in the vr program first?))
Yeah, so you have no bonus because the bonus will just counteract the ineptitude. You can still go for it though, if you want.

((Piecewise keeps posting at this rate, and you guys will be on mission before the end of tonight, and those of us that are returning will already be deep in what we do aboard the ship.))
Trying for that. Though Faith's mucking about and milno's attempts to triple wield gauss rifles, one of which I swear doesn't exist anywhere on my sheets, may undermine that.

((Steve might need to power up an extra reactor for all the VR usage...

Note to self: Look up whatever class of ship the Sword is, and specs thereof. I feel like seeing how good PW is at keeping the hardness when it comes to macroscale. Then, I will proceed to pick it apart in every way possible.))
God, I'm gonna have to electrocute you to death or something now.

Set the gauss rifle to hit the same spot as the laser at around 50 yards(45.7 meters).

((I guess I should give you a number. I can always add a rangefinder and servos to change the angle on the fly.))
Alright so thats a fairly low angle of deflection. Shouldn't matter too much in the long run.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #7296 on: September 19, 2012, 05:51:53 pm »

You'll just get the parts to make the prototype. You'll still have to put them together. With your -1 handiwork.

safety is overrated anyway, let's go for it

first try in vr to negate my ineptitude, then jury rig the thingamajing for reals

scratch that, would anyone be so kind as to help me not blow up myself and part of the ship?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 06:35:03 pm by Pancaek »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7297 on: September 19, 2012, 05:55:33 pm »

Wait for briefing

(( The upgrade to increase the laser rifles range and power was additional focusing lenses wasnt it? ))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7298 on: September 19, 2012, 06:00:07 pm »

Trying for that. Though Faith's mucking about and milno's attempts to triple wield gauss rifles, one of which I swear doesn't exist anywhere on my sheets, may undermine that.
((I swear I'm almost done. Plus, box of shades! Or empty box, but possibly box of shades!))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7299 on: September 19, 2012, 06:15:36 pm »

Wait for briefing

(( The upgrade to increase the laser rifles range and power was additional focusing lenses wasnt it? ))

((Yes))

Search for a generator to power the cutting laser.

((This is going be big.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7300 on: September 19, 2012, 06:23:05 pm »

Ask AM if I can get free prototype materials for the mono-atomic sword. If not, return to briefing room.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7301 on: September 19, 2012, 06:26:03 pm »

((Pretty sure the Sword isn't in VR- someone already looked for it.))

Lars watches the stream of people headed to the briefing room.  While he had submitted his name to go in the mission, he hadn't been selected, for whatever reason.  No matter- is it not written that a patient mind is the first to wisdom?

The team currently on a mission would be returning soon, and there would likely be casualties.  What better place for a member of the clergy then receiving the wounded and dearly departed?

Head to the infirmary and find where the incoming wounded will be held.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7302 on: September 19, 2012, 06:33:00 pm »

((@Pancaek Just - why don't you ask someone with the good (well, at least, +0 to handi rolls before applying the tinker bonus) handiwork skill? There's a few of them here, after all, and at least someone is bound to feel generous and helpful.

@kisame12794 4xGauss Rifle generators OR 2xHeavy Gauss Cannon, according to the earlier list. Actually, 4 gauss rifle generators are economically cheaper (when purchased individually) than two heavy gauss cannon ones, and I suppose the same might be true for the bigger generators as well. Should not matter if you are aiming to be funded by Steve, though. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #7303 on: September 19, 2012, 06:34:24 pm »

((@ nikitian, yeah, that might be for the best, changing post. thanks for the tip))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7304 on: September 19, 2012, 06:36:07 pm »

((@Toaster- I meant the one I designed myself a little bit ago with the 2.75 foot blade.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 2101