_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932966 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7275 on: September 19, 2012, 02:27:25 pm »

"Well, gotta run. Heard something about a briefing room. It's probably, like, super important! Bye for now, Mr. Snuggles!"
Swing my knife wildly and unsafely as I run terrifyingly quickly to the briefing room. Once there, make friends with other miscreants by telling them all about "All My Parasitic Alien Offspring", making sure to provide a detailed synopsis.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7276 on: September 19, 2012, 02:28:27 pm »

"I have a feeling that my long coat will be more useful. I only wish I could wear both."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7277 on: September 19, 2012, 02:49:58 pm »

"I have a feeling that my long coat will be more useful. I only wish I could wear both."

>Ever thought that maybe you could wear the coat over the suit? The suit is fairly form fitting.

"Well, gotta run. Heard something about a briefing room. It's probably, like, super important! Bye for now, Mr. Snuggles!"
Swing my knife wildly and unsafely as I run terrifyingly quickly to the briefing room. Once there, make friends with other miscreants by telling them all about "All My Parasitic Alien Offspring", making sure to provide a detailed synopsis.
You run to the briefing room and proceed to scream at everyone and everything around you about alien parasites while also swinging your blade around like a mad man. They seem less then enthused about your existence.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7278 on: September 19, 2012, 02:52:09 pm »

"Oh. Cool."

Put suit on under long coat.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7279 on: September 19, 2012, 02:56:00 pm »

Sit down. Menace everybody with my presence. Failing that, be friendly to them.
"So, guys, what have you been up to? I've mostly done magic stuff. Like this knife, for instance. Also, did I already mention how much I love "All My Parasitic Alien Offspring"? Seriously, it's really good. Check it out if you have the time. I guarantee that you will not be able to look away."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7280 on: September 19, 2012, 03:19:22 pm »

"Bigger than I thought. Gonna need to sling the gauss rifle under the laser's barrel. Gonna need a generator too, because I don't want to have to buy two types of ammo for one weapon. Hrmm. Maybe I could add a switch to change firing modes, like just the rifle, just the laser, and both. Its also gonna be a pain to aim with, so maybe I could pop on a camera on top of the barrel, and link it to my suit's... oh, right. The treatment. Okay, no camera for now, until I can make or find some sort of HUD thingy.

Attach the guts of the gauss rifle to the underside of the cutting laser, and adjust the gauss rifle to hit where the laser hits. Search for generators to power the laser. Wire the firing circuts together, and add a switch to enable/disable the firing mechanisim of the rifle and the laser.

((Sorry for the block of action.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #7281 on: September 19, 2012, 03:24:16 pm »

Note to self, find way to enlarge thermite napalm...therpalm....no..namite container, and get a gasmask somewhere.

oh wel, To the briefing room!

Do whatever it is i need to do to get the prototype made, then head to the briefing room,  momentarely stopping by the mess hall to pick up a knife, fork and spoon.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7282 on: September 19, 2012, 03:25:27 pm »

((Well, nevermind, wrong place. Also, could I have the price of that Avatar cape, Milno-sized?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7283 on: September 19, 2012, 03:25:46 pm »

((What does the knife look like to us?))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7284 on: September 19, 2012, 03:26:03 pm »

((On unrelated and somewhat good news, I recommenced adding Einsteinian Roulette as an example in TVTropes. Slowly but surely.))
((What do you mean?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7285 on: September 19, 2012, 03:36:14 pm »

((What do you mean?))
((It means I got off my lazy ass and got back to work on the TVTropes page. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7286 on: September 19, 2012, 03:47:49 pm »

"Oh. Cool."

Put suit on under long coat.
You put the coat on over the suit.

Sit down. Menace everybody with my presence. Failing that, be friendly to them.
"So, guys, what have you been up to? I've mostly done magic stuff. Like this knife, for instance. Also, did I already mention how much I love "All My Parasitic Alien Offspring"? Seriously, it's really good. Check it out if you have the time. I guarantee that you will not be able to look away."
You menace/befriend everyone around you. They are very confused.

"Bigger than I thought. Gonna need to sling the gauss rifle under the laser's barrel. Gonna need a generator too, because I don't want to have to buy two types of ammo for one weapon. Hrmm. Maybe I could add a switch to change firing modes, like just the rifle, just the laser, and both. Its also gonna be a pain to aim with, so maybe I could pop on a camera on top of the barrel, and link it to my suit's... oh, right. The treatment. Okay, no camera for now, until I can make or find some sort of HUD thingy.

Attach the guts of the gauss rifle to the underside of the cutting laser, and adjust the gauss rifle to hit where the laser hits. Search for generators to power the laser. Wire the firing circuts together, and add a switch to enable/disable the firing mechanisim of the rifle and the laser.

((Sorry for the block of action.))

You can't really make it so that the gauss shot hits at the same place the laser would. I mean, if you angle it slightly the trajectories will intersect at one point, but otherwise they'll be slightly different.

Note to self, find way to enlarge thermite napalm...therpalm....no..namite container, and get a gasmask somewhere.

oh wel, To the briefing room!

Do whatever it is i need to do to get the prototype made, then head to the briefing room,  momentarely stopping by the mess hall to pick up a knife, fork and spoon.

You'll just get the parts to make the prototype. You'll still have to put them together. With your -1 handiwork.

((Well, nevermind, wrong place. Also, could I have the price of that Avatar cape, Milno-sized?))

I think I quoted that earlier at one point...probably best to go back and search for it. I'll do that in a bit, I'm working on getting everyone's cheatsheets made, among other things.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7287 on: September 19, 2012, 03:52:45 pm »

I think I quoted that earlier at one point...probably best to go back and search for it. I'll do that in a bit, I'm working on getting everyone's cheatsheets made, among other things.
((Found it. Also as good karma for looking, found reminders of some of my own projects.))

The avatar cloak, shrunk to your size, is 13 token, Enough chem-off paint to completely coat your suit is 4 token, and EMP grenades are (I feel like I priced these elsewhere...) 2 token each, with no sticky.  How would you like that auto-dodge to function, exactly?

"Well, one that would stop a gauss cannon, assuming non-nuclear tipped, obviously, would cost, oh, 8 to 10 and be good to stop maybe 5 things that size before it needs a new battery. When it comes to ammo...well I have these, but don't let anyone know I let you have em. They'll all want free shit too."

She gives you a magazine of shells with a G inscribed on it.

"Make sure to shoot from a bit of distance."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7288 on: September 19, 2012, 03:58:36 pm »

Walk down to the briefing room.

(( Will i have time to go to the armory after the briefing?
And how many tokens do i have left over? ))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #7289 on: September 19, 2012, 04:01:23 pm »

You'll just get the parts to make the prototype. You'll still have to put them together. With your -1 handiwork.

((don't i get a bonus if i try it in the vr program first?))
Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 2101