_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 479 480 [481] 482 483 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937170 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7200 on: September 18, 2012, 05:12:20 am »

Well, you could mix it with a napalm like substance. We've got a few that burn hot enough to set off thermite I think.

let's go with that then, and go with a 50/50 mixture of thermite/napalm-gel-thingy.

Put the whole thingamajing together; spawn a human enemy mook, passive with a markII suit. Aim, pull the trigger, science ensues!

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7201 on: September 18, 2012, 05:38:01 am »

((
Well, you could mix it with a napalm like substance. We've got a few that burn hot enough to set off thermite I think.

let's go with that then, and go with a 50/50 mixture of thermite/napalm-gel-thingy.

Put the whole thingamajing together; spawn a human enemy mook, passive with a markII suit. Aim, pull the trigger, science ensues!

I really hope your first mission with that thing involves fire actually working where you go... and Milno. It will be amusing when Milno sees yet another weapon of mass-teamkill and destruction coming out of Tinker.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7202 on: September 18, 2012, 05:41:36 am »

Roger briefly considers trying to set his nose, but instead goes to the Infirmary and asks the nearest doctor to fix it.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #7203 on: September 18, 2012, 06:20:13 am »

I really hope your first mission with that thing involves fire actually working where you go... and Milno. It will be amusing when Milno sees yet another weapon of mass-teamkill and destruction coming out of Tinker.))

(( I just hope It doesn't explode in my hands. But I think it's safe to bet that i'll torch everyone at least one person.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7204 on: September 18, 2012, 07:15:27 am »

((I really hope your first mission with that thing involves fire actually working where you go... and Milno. It will be amusing when Milno sees yet another weapon of mass-teamkill and destruction coming out of Tinker.))
((What do you mean? His standard-issue reaction is not caring too much. After he discovered Simus' weapon, Milno just got his armor painted with chem-off. Of course that at Simus' first blunder, I think he may clonk her in the head and take it away like it was a spoiled child's toy.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7205 on: September 18, 2012, 07:36:01 am »

((I really hope your first mission with that thing involves fire actually working where you go... and Milno. It will be amusing when Milno sees yet another weapon of mass-teamkill and destruction coming out of Tinker.))
((What do you mean? His standard-issue reaction is not caring too much. After he discovered Simus' weapon, Milno just got his armor painted with chem-off. Of course that at Simus' first blunder, I think he may clonk her in the head and take it away like it was a spoiled child's toy.))

((Looked at the chem-off. And you were quite interested in it after Steve told you what I had made, considering what Steve said it involved, thinking that it would be a massive anti-team weapon... despite the safeties. Pancaek's napalm/thermite sprayer is going to be a heck of a lot more dangerous to other members.

Oh, and whack her on the head and take it, expect a whack back with a large wrench and it being locked up in my locker until needed. Actually, expect the latter anyways.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7206 on: September 18, 2012, 07:43:56 am »

Once it pulls you in, it never lets go...
Make mental flowcharts listing all the character interactions (romantic linkages, marriages, betrayals, murders, alien parasite contagions and child conceptions, you know, the important stuff). Imagine fanfiction of series. Still try to follow the plot, though.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7207 on: September 18, 2012, 07:46:55 am »

Get a sewing kit again, and make the stuffing/fabric into a teddy bear.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7208 on: September 18, 2012, 07:52:22 am »

'Yeah, sure... The VR...
Say Steve, any idea when you will let me in VR again?

Also, about those robot bodies you get when you're offed on a mission: are those free? Or is their cost deducted from your mission payment?'

Ask above, then go take a nap in my bunk.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7209 on: September 18, 2012, 08:35:03 am »

((I have no choice but to resort to extreme measures.))
Clamber to your feet undeterred, and perform a double lariat..by myself….

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7210 on: September 18, 2012, 10:45:23 am »

Begin battle in gritty detail after giving xcom 5 HOUND mechs.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7211 on: September 18, 2012, 11:58:18 am »

Ok.

Move there.

After that, can you give me a list of your projects? Just so I can see them in the VR.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7212 on: September 18, 2012, 02:50:00 pm »

(@Gun: You should go for a Haggar/Zangief-style spinning double lariat. Hopefully you'll roll a six and like create a tornado or something, sucking your opponent in for massive damages. ;D)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7213 on: September 18, 2012, 03:25:16 pm »

So I get a free prototype of my Medical Delivery System, right?  Proceed with procedure for procuring prototype.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7214 on: September 18, 2012, 03:35:11 pm »

Jim stashes the capsule in an internal compartment so no one else can get at it before he looks at it and heads off to get the decompensator installed. Once it is, he heads to the abandoned airlock and opens the capsule.

Head to the infirmary and get your decompensator installed by a nice nurse with a large socket wrench. When they finally turn you back on you feel slightly more safe some how.

That done you you head to an airlock and open your capsule. inside is a single pill suspended in a plastic bubble as well as a sheet of paper.

Use all my strength to throw the altered off and crush them with my hands and feet. Order drone to stay with me and continue to kill the altered and send another signal to the remaining drones ordering them to regroup on me and hope the signal reaches them.
[str:6+1]
[end:6+1]
[aux:5+1]
You hurl the creatures off you just in time to catch your drone flat in the center of your back. It crunches slightly and falls to the ground, half it's rockets still firing erratically while the other half remain silent.

((I know the feeling dude. I get that same feeling every time I get ready to leave for uni for the week.))

Load up a map of floating bits of terrain and put myself in a MKIII on one of these islands. Go fly a bit and figure out how to properly handle this thing.
(It was motion tracker mode (Thanks Cael) so you just know that now. Yay.)

You bounce around a bit on the islands, flying around. Seems fairly simple as long as you don't go too fast or try anything too fancy.

You just want to test the compound itself? Or you actually want to put the machine together? Because for that you'd need to figure out the size of the tank, the system to propel the goo out the nozzle, and the ignition source. Also the type of hose, and it's size.

Roger briefly considers trying to set his nose, but instead goes to the Infirmary and asks the nearest doctor to fix it.

You head to the infirmary and get a doctor to snap your nose back into place. It's still a bit crooked, but good enough.

Once it pulls you in, it never lets go...
Make mental flowcharts listing all the character interactions (romantic linkages, marriages, betrayals, murders, alien parasite contagions and child conceptions, you know, the important stuff). Imagine fanfiction of series. Still try to follow the plot, though.
Oh god this episode would be awesome with your character Medium Tommy.

Get a sewing kit again, and make the stuffing/fabric into a teddy bear.
You go to get a sewing kit from the armory but find it empty and dark. Oh dear.

'Yeah, sure... The VR...
Say Steve, any idea when you will let me in VR again?

Also, about those robot bodies you get when you're offed on a mission: are those free? Or is their cost deducted from your mission payment?'

Ask above, then go take a nap in my bunk.
>They're free.

You head to your bunk and take a nap.

Begin battle in gritty detail after giving xcom 5 HOUND mechs.
Any specific layout for those?

Ok.

Move there.

After that, can you give me a list of your projects? Just so I can see them in the VR.

"Maybe. Maybe if you're capable I'll make you a weapon. Could use another student." He pushes open the doors and start off down the hall, "One that won't die so easily."

He guides you back into a gymnasium like room  and shuts the door behind you.

"So. Swords?"

So I get a free prototype of my Medical Delivery System, right?  Proceed with procedure for procuring prototype.
For your dart gun?
Pages: 1 ... 479 480 [481] 482 483 ... 2101