_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 478 479 [480] 481 482 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937114 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7185 on: September 17, 2012, 09:21:18 pm »

"Okay then." Face off against Havel- test his defenses.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7186 on: September 17, 2012, 11:07:13 pm »

Watch the whole series (if I can't from this channel, find a marathon). Be delighted at the suspenseful series finale where the bad people invariably get horribly killed to facilitate a happily-ever-after ending.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7187 on: September 17, 2012, 11:23:57 pm »

Fall back and look for a new weapon , Order drones to stay with me and fire at will.
You run back down the hall, looking for a new weapon and find nothing but more altered flooding in from the opposite direction. Oh dear.
[aux:6]
Your remaining drone bull rushes one wave of altered and slams into it, firing all lasers and spinning like a rocket propelled buzz saws. It seems to work pretty dang well until it gets swarmed.

"We meet again Hallucination man."

Headbutt him as a greeting.
"Morning! Who wants some of my forehead in their face?"
You crack bishop in the face with your head. He seems mildly annoyed by this.

"Hm, I wonder..."

((Im thinking of giving Xcom a couple of HOUNDs from the Chromehounds game.))
((Underrated game that. ChromeHounds that is.))
Climb back into the ring and begin shadow boxing. Wait for a new challenger. Yell expletives at passers by.
((Are there any ways to increase my stats besides completing missions and mutilating myself with implants? No? Great!))
You punch maddly at the air while screaming challenges and epithets at anyone who passes by. You make sure to make plenty of rude gestures and point at your genitals almost continuously.

Examine the remains of the couch.  What materials are salvageable?

Looks like theres some bits of wood, metal springs, stuffing, fabric and some metal bits.

Satisfied finally, Denzen left the VR, standing in the fighting ring and asking the question: "Who wants to fight?
You do exactly that, good sir. Exactly that.

(Jim accepts the challenge. :P)

Jim looks up/studies the effects of a ten-token Exotic Weapons decompensator using Tinker.
1/3 chance to reduce overshots to 5.

Roger inspects his face for any lasting damage.   "I think Havel does."
Nope, still the same sexy motherfucker with the sideways nose....wait...

"Okay then." Face off against Havel- test his defenses.
You hop into the ring and wait for Havel to stop pelvic thrusting.

Watch the whole series (if I can't from this channel, find a marathon). Be delighted at the suspenseful series finale where the bad people invariably get horribly killed to facilitate a happily-ever-after ending.
Apparently the series has been going for 300 years and  shows no signs of stopping.

[will:2]
You find yourself unable to look away, unable to break away from the convoluted love stories and hackneyed writing.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7188 on: September 17, 2012, 11:33:05 pm »

Charge through the altered order the drone to keep firing and follow me

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7189 on: September 17, 2012, 11:36:57 pm »

"I figured you'd want to see the results of the treatment. I talked to the Doc, and apparently my skin is now made up of some sort of bone. I haven't  actually tried damaging it yet, so I don't know what it will protect me from. I'll be in the VR shooting myself if you have any questions."

Enter VR, and summon a clone of me. Arm him with a gauss rifle, a laser rifle, and a monatomic razor. Have him attack me with each, and record the results.

The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7190 on: September 17, 2012, 11:40:04 pm »

Pelvic thrust his face off.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7191 on: September 17, 2012, 11:49:14 pm »

Jim goes ahead and buys the ten-token Exotic Weapons decompensator, then buys the three-token mystery prize with what he has left.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 02:51:08 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7192 on: September 18, 2012, 12:17:05 am »

Roger inspects his face for any lasting damage.   "I think Havel does."
Nope, still the same sexy motherfucker with the sideways nose....wait...
((Heh.. Sorry Roger.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7193 on: September 18, 2012, 01:25:47 am »

'Thanks Bishop, that helps immensely.'

Go to AM, ask following:
'Hey there, would you have any manuals, books or video's on MK.III suits or battlesuits? And anything on the use of monoatomic razors and tesla sabres would be nice, too.'

Take what she gives me, go read it in rec room.
"About the use of them? No. "

'Something about modern swordfighting, then? And you really haven't got anything on Mk.III's or battlesuits? even their build specs would be good.'

Ask again.

((Also, to those that don't read the mission thread: it seems mission 6 is almost over. Better start writing those wills, people.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7194 on: September 18, 2012, 02:34:57 am »

Bishop pushes the face mask up to glare at Cog.

"Yes. I noticed. Tell me how it goes."

Get back to searching for all the functions of the MKIII and also bring up a list of mods that can be added to the suit.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #7195 on: September 18, 2012, 02:46:06 am »

"Ah, great. My bad luck is returning."

Stand up. Activate bullseye mode and spray bullets at the zombies again.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7196 on: September 18, 2012, 03:46:49 am »

Charge through the altered order the drone to keep firing and follow me
[aux:6+1]
Your drone flies over your head at a rather worryingly ballistic speed, several Altered still clinging to it. It slams into the other group coming up from behind.

Despite the best efforts of your drone the Altered swarms still converge and swamp you, dragging you to the ground beneath their endless claws and fangs.

"I figured you'd want to see the results of the treatment. I talked to the Doc, and apparently my skin is now made up of some sort of bone. I haven't  actually tried damaging it yet, so I don't know what it will protect me from. I'll be in the VR shooting myself if you have any questions."

Enter VR, and summon a clone of me. Arm him with a gauss rifle, a laser rifle, and a monatomic razor. Have him attack me with each, and record the results.

Gauss rifle clips off you but causes the bone armor to crack and break. Laser rifle burns through after a couple of seconds, a lot longer then bare skin, but nothing special. The razor still causes infinite pain. INFINITE PAAAAAIN.

Pelvic thrust his face off.
[havel dex:3]
[Not havel dex:4]
[Not havel str:5]
[havel end:1]
Not havel plants his foot directly into Havel's stupid groin. And he does it over and over and over and over and over. And then one more time. Havel falls to the ground, testicularly dominated by not Havel.

It's late ok?

Jim goes ahead and buys the ten-token Exotic Weapons decompensator, then buys the three-token mystery prize with what he has left.
The armory master gives you a card to get the decompensator installed before you head to see Nyars. He hands you a small capsule with a blue circle on its seal.

'Thanks Bishop, that helps immensely.'

Go to AM, ask following:
'Hey there, would you have any manuals, books or video's on MK.III suits or battlesuits? And anything on the use of monoatomic razors and tesla sabres would be nice, too.'

Take what she gives me, go read it in rec room.
"About the use of them? No. "

'Something about modern swordfighting, then? And you really haven't got anything on Mk.III's or battlesuits? even their build specs would be good.'

Ask again.

((Also, to those that don't read the mission thread: it seems mission 6 is almost over. Better start writing those wills, people.))

"Use the VR to look at the specs if you really want to."

The armory master turns off the light in her booth and disappears into the back.

Bishop pushes the face mask up to glare at Cog.

"Yes. I noticed. Tell me how it goes."

Get back to searching for all the functions of the MKIII and also bring up a list of mods that can be added to the suit.
I don't think it really has anymore...I'll be honest that I don't really remember it having more but I feel like I'm forgetting something.

"Ah, great. My bad luck is returning."

Stand up. Activate bullseye mode and spray bullets at the zombies again.
[con:5]

You activate deadeye and, in glorious slow motion, carefully put a single round into every visible zombie skull. They all fall around you like a beautiful corpsy rain.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7197 on: September 18, 2012, 03:53:33 am »

Jim stashes the capsule in an internal compartment so no one else can get at it before he looks at it and heads off to get the decompensator installed. Once it is, he heads to the abandoned airlock and opens the capsule.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7198 on: September 18, 2012, 04:14:54 am »

Use all my strength to throw the altered off and crush them with my hands and feet. Order drone to stay with me and continue to kill the altered and send another signal to the remaining drones ordering them to regroup on me and hope the signal reaches them.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7199 on: September 18, 2012, 04:16:44 am »

((I know the feeling dude. I get that same feeling every time I get ready to leave for uni for the week.))

Load up a map of floating bits of terrain and put myself in a MKIII on one of these islands. Go fly a bit and figure out how to properly handle this thing.
Pages: 1 ... 478 479 [480] 481 482 ... 2101