_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937932 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7155 on: September 17, 2012, 09:21:13 am »

((Doom, maybe you should try something else? Cause I don't think that's working a lot of the time...))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7156 on: September 17, 2012, 10:02:30 am »

((Doom, maybe you should try something else? Cause I don't think that's working a lot of the time...))
((Maybe he's trying to use up all his bad luck before the mission starts.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7157 on: September 17, 2012, 10:55:48 am »

Ok, I would like the teaching, principaly bare-handed and sword fights. And forget about the name but can you give me the data of the weapons you created?

Ask this. Start learning.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7158 on: September 17, 2012, 11:10:44 am »

((I don't think you fully understand how 'luck' works in this universe. It is far more likely he just created a proverbial snowball of pain rolling down a mountain of doom.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7159 on: September 17, 2012, 11:14:32 am »

Begin the battle in decent detail

((Lets begin!))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7160 on: September 17, 2012, 11:17:16 am »

((I don't think you fully understand how 'luck' works in this universe. It is far more likely he just created a proverbial snowball of pain rolling down a mountain of doom.))
((Probability really doesn't work that way (having bad luck means you'll have good luck, I mean), of course, but when has reality ever stood in the way of hopeful superstition?))
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:19:16 am by Harry Baldman »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7161 on: September 17, 2012, 12:04:11 pm »

Order the drone to fire at will and send an order to the other drones ordering them to regroup on me ( assuming there in range ) and keep retreating and firing.

[aux:1+1,2+1,4+1,3+1,6+1]
One drone does nothing, the second hovers in place, the one beneath the altered fires repeatedly but you can't tell if it's doing much. The other two droids you sent outside don't respond.

[dex:1]
[con:2]
You get yourself wedged in the hall and squeeze off a single shot before the altered swarm over you. They slam bone blades and talons against your armor, scraping away and searching for a point of weakness.

Watch soap opera. Become engrossed in formulaic, yet enjoyable plot.
"No, Libertad! Don't trust Carlotta, she'll just betray you again! And why would you ever want to marry Alvaro, anyway? You know you love Paco, plus you're carrying his child!"
Wait, Carlotta is actually just carrying an alien parasite. Oh what a comedic misunderstanding.

He's had enough. Get the rest of the puke off your boots.
You shake the rest of the vomit off your feet.

((Oh god, you people crack me up...))

Pull up a list of the software and mark off the bit's I've checked. Then work my way through the lot systematically. The answers are here somewhere!
[aux:3+1]
You discover the suit's ability to use it's rockets to enhance it's strength and speed.

Shoot zombies with gauss gatling gun and release laser drones.
[Con:2]
[aux:1]
You spray your Gatling gun up through the hole, rounds screaming by zombie heads in the hundreds but failing to hit even a single one. Annoyed, you try to release your drones but end up firing them directly into the ground because you're still laying on your back. Damn.

'Thanks Bishop, that helps immensely.'

Go to AM, ask following:

'Hey there, would you have any manuals, books or video's on MK.III suits or battlesuits? And anything on the use of monoatomic razors and tesla sabres would be nice, too.'

Take what she gives me, go read it in rec room.
"About the use of them? No. "

Again! Off with his head!
[dex:5]
[dum dex:2]
[uncon:6+1]
You walk forward as the dummy swings childishly, missing every time. You sever its head from its shoulders with a flick of your wrist, the razor exploding it's way through the flesh like a hot grenade through butter.

Exit VR and observe the antics of the Rec Room.
You hop out of the VR machine and look around. People in VR's, people groaning on top of tables, puddles of vomit, sopa operas on tv. Yeah, looks fairly normal.
Ok, I would like the teaching, principaly bare-handed and sword fights. And forget about the name but can you give me the data of the weapons you created?

Ask this. Start learning.
"I'm afraid telling you about every weapon I ever created would take far too long. We were very busy back then."

He gestures toward the door to the back of the infirmary.

"Go wait over there and give me a moment."

Begin the battle in decent detail

((Lets begin!))
Well the UWM begins by almost immediately raining down a constant barrage of Gauss rounds on the XCOM operatives and aliens, pretty much all of which are just plain incapable of handing it while the Altered charge the frontlines. The XCOM operatives and aliens open up as soon as the Altered come into range, slaughtering most of the small and even some of the larger ones before they finally close the gap and get into melee. Once in melee they turn the tides and slaughter their way through just about everything without difficulty. Once the XCOM and their allies eventually manage to kill the last of the altered they still have to contend with the remaining UWM troops and Avatars. It doesn't last long.

UMW victory.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7162 on: September 17, 2012, 12:12:00 pm »

Sympathize with Carlotta like only another person afflicted with infectious alien stuff can. Pay a lot of attention to her story arc and weep at the tragedies that continuously befall her. Occasionally be amused at the antics of pointless comic relief characters such as Miguel. Sometime during all this, cease caring about the main romance arc. Finally, find out the name of this soap opera.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 12:24:14 pm by Harry Baldman »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7163 on: September 17, 2012, 12:33:36 pm »

"Hm, I wonder..."

((Im thinking of giving Xcom a couple of HOUNDs from the Chromehounds game.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7164 on: September 17, 2012, 12:36:24 pm »

((Lobstermen. Make this happen. Also, Chrysalids. And Ethereals.))
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 12:38:38 pm by Harry Baldman »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7165 on: September 17, 2012, 12:38:58 pm »

Fling them off and keep sending signals to all the drones to regroup on me and to fire at any hostiles they see. Keep retreating

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7166 on: September 17, 2012, 12:39:53 pm »

"Thanks for not stabbing me with a needle. I'll be back later then. Need to talk to someone."

Find the Halucination Man.

((Heheheheh))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7167 on: September 17, 2012, 12:41:43 pm »

((Who's the Hallucination Man? Bishop?))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7168 on: September 17, 2012, 12:43:06 pm »

((Lobstermen. Make this happen. Also, Chrysalids. And Ethereals.))

((Most Altered are melee, the lobstermen would be torn apart.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7169 on: September 17, 2012, 12:45:22 pm »

((Ah, but the Chrysalids! Think of what they'd be able to do to an Altered army! Maybe the Lobstermen can be used as ranged fire support for them, in a UWM vs. Lobstermen and Altered vs. Chrysalids situation. It's Deadliest Warrior, X-COM edition. I also think that Ethereals could potentially win the battle as well.))
Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 2101