_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937879 times)

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7125 on: September 16, 2012, 03:27:00 pm »

Wake up.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7126 on: September 16, 2012, 03:33:10 pm »

Punch him in the stomach until he wakes up.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7127 on: September 16, 2012, 03:40:24 pm »

Cut him open.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7128 on: September 16, 2012, 07:25:55 pm »

(So what have I missed over the last three days?)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7129 on: September 16, 2012, 07:34:36 pm »

(So what have I missed over the last three days?)
((Timmy turned himself into a skinless creature with a flaming white head and a symbiote blade. Someone else was also skinless, though, so he's thinking it might be that he can see under skin, not that he's literally missing it.

On mission, attempting to evac; everyone's broken and Charro has been permanently slain.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7130 on: September 16, 2012, 07:56:35 pm »

((I assume the jump pods are the jump rockets in the Battlesuit description, right?))

Swat them away!  Continue to retreat.
(yeah. I call them pods because they're self contained rockets and fuel in a armored pod.)

[dex:2]
You flail weakly at the creatures swarming all over your suit, their claws scraping uselessly against your armor but their weight dragging and slowing you down. You struggle a few feet back before you fall over.

(too bad you guys don't know about the system the battle suit has to deal with this. Well, one of the systems.)

Go to armory. Approach Armory Master.
"Hi again, Ms. Armory Master. I gotta ask, do I look any different to you than I did a few minutes ago?"
"Nope, still look like the same idiot to me."

She doesn't actually look up, but she also has no skin.

Place 2 drones at the breach and order the other 3 to follow me and head towards the command area

[aux:5+1, 6 +1, 1+1, 5+1, 2+1]
One of the drones screams through the breach and vanishes into the smoke, followed briefly by the other. The third doesn't move, the fourth, still somewhere below, flies into a wall. The last one does erratic little zig-zags but stays in mostly the same area.

You run off, hoping to find a commander or control room by sheer intuition but only get a few dozen feet before the tunnel detonates inward and a new stream of Altered flow in.

((I reckon I know what happened to you just a moment ago Harry. Might want to pull back on using those powers so much, there's bound to be a price for using them so much after all...))

"That wasn't so hard, was it? Thank you."

Now that I know what effects I'm looking for, head back to the VR and bring up the MKIII specs again and search for what lets me use these features.
"Breaking your smug neck would be pretty easy too." The armory master mumbles as you walk out.
[aux:2+1]
You find the Buzz mode, but nothing else.

"So you're telling me that you will perform a highly experimental, insanely illegal, and probably very expensive to create procedure for free? I refuse to believe that. You have to be getting SOMETHING out of this. What is it."
"A willing test subject. New data. Another life I own. The usual."

Have the UWM/Altered have a height advantage.
Well, the Altered(some will, ones with ballistic teeth and bone spines) don't care much about that since they're mainly melee unless they're flying, but the UWM can use it, mostly by just raining gauss rounds. UWM would win in this case.

Wake up.
[end:3]

Hngguhhhh nope, still nap time.

Punch him in the stomach until he wakes up.
[str:6]
[roger end:4]
You kneel down and proceed to punch him in the stomach until he suddenly vomits all over your bare feet.

Oh.

Cut him open.
[dex:4]
[dum dex:4]

The dummy charges you with his blade outstreched, swinging wildly. You feint and then leap to the side, avoiding his blows.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 07:58:52 pm by piecewise »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7131 on: September 16, 2012, 07:59:27 pm »

((X-ray vision. Score.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7132 on: September 16, 2012, 08:10:04 pm »

Order my bots to stay with me and cover me and begin retreating while mowing down the altered.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7133 on: September 16, 2012, 08:16:00 pm »

"Well I suppose my life is already your's because of my skin. That coupled with the fact that my survival rate is nearly non-existent, means I'll never get out of her alive. I'll be your test subject. When do you think the treatment will be ready."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7134 on: September 16, 2012, 08:35:44 pm »

Gross. Did I win?
Back away and shake the vomit out of your boots! Help Roger find a place to sit down.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:54:39 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7135 on: September 16, 2012, 08:45:53 pm »

"Doesn't this thing have armor electrification or something?

Search for a useful option.  Failing that, start pushing buttons at random.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7136 on: September 16, 2012, 08:50:37 pm »

Take off his sword arm.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7137 on: September 16, 2012, 08:54:46 pm »

"Agh..."  Roger pushes himself up slowly, and goes to the nearest seat.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7138 on: September 16, 2012, 10:30:35 pm »

((Oh dear toaster... That might not be a good idea, judging from my last experience with the battlesuit...))

Experiment with buzz mode for a bit and get a handle on how it works and lets me move. Then keep trying to find out the other functions controls.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7139 on: September 16, 2012, 10:37:00 pm »

((Oh dear toaster... That might not be a good idea, judging from my last experience with the battlesuit...))

((That's what VR is for.   And a -1 in aux.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 2101