_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 471 472 [473] 474 475 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938726 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7080 on: September 15, 2012, 02:11:50 pm »

"Yo! Doc! Where are you!"

Search for Herr Doktor. Ask him about my new skin. What is it made of, how much can it take, anthing really special about it?

((Hrmm. G-rounds, have gravity manipulators, Kinetic rounds kind of obvious, and Vit-O-Phage is biological, I think. Just guesses.))

((NINJAS.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7081 on: September 15, 2012, 02:29:58 pm »

Add two avatar of war suits.

((Timmy seems to have a trait of the Altered.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7082 on: September 15, 2012, 02:33:25 pm »

((That was one hell of an orb.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7083 on: September 15, 2012, 05:20:22 pm »

Well. That's rather cool. Wait a minute. I feel like I'm different somehow.
Ascertain what the magic has done to me, exactly. How has my body changed? Am I extremely weird looking yet? As in, is it immediately apparent that something is horribly wrong with me? Regardless of how I might look, practice swinging the knife. Try to evaluate what kind of terrifying havoc I could wreak with it.
Oh yeah, my weapon of choice is the Magic Knife of Blood and Unholy Terror!

You  walk into the bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror. You appear to have no skin; you're nothing but a being of exposed muscle and viscera, your head aglow with white fire.

You swing your blade around a few  times, leaving a trail of oily blackness that clings to the air for a moment before dispersing.

(( Preferably the attackers won. I want to play with the defenders and with a set of 5 of my drones and see if i can change the outcome. ))
Yeah, there aren't any where they won, so  thats pretty good. How outmatched you want? 100 to 1? 1000 to 1?

"Yo! Doc! Where are you!"

Search for Herr Doktor. Ask him about my new skin. What is it made of, how much can it take, anthing really special about it?

((Hrmm. G-rounds, have gravity manipulators, Kinetic rounds kind of obvious, and Vit-O-Phage is biological, I think. Just guesses.))

((NINJAS.))
The doctor looks at you for a moment and then shrugs.

"Modified bone. Fairly strong. Not sure how much it can take. Don't show it off in civilized areas. Probably illegal. Capital offense and all."

Add two avatar of war suits.

((Timmy seems to have a trait of the Altered.))
That shifts it back to the UWM victory, but not by much. Avatar's aren't invincible after all, just very hard to kill.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #7084 on: September 15, 2012, 05:31:10 pm »

((The hell......
He's turned in to Ghost Rider.... Wow.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7085 on: September 15, 2012, 05:32:56 pm »

(( 100 works. ))

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7086 on: September 15, 2012, 06:07:15 pm »

"Hey, I would probably be glad to fight later; but don't just jump into somebody's match like that."  Roger turns back to Havel and tries to block his blows, then kick him in the stomach.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7087 on: September 15, 2012, 06:39:23 pm »

"Bone, huh. Wierd. I have another question for you. Would it be possible to... enhance a biological organisim to be able to survive is space, without a suit?"

Await answer.

((OH GOD WHAT. Gimme.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7088 on: September 15, 2012, 08:03:30 pm »

Sortming off, Denzen enters VR once more, dialing up a level 3 opponent with a cutlass, arming himself with one. He opens with an angry slash at the sword arm.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7089 on: September 15, 2012, 08:11:56 pm »

Focus and pick off the anti-armor.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7090 on: September 15, 2012, 09:08:56 pm »

"Bone, huh. Wierd. I have another question for you. Would it be possible to... enhance a biological organisim to be able to survive is space, without a suit?"

Await answer.

((OH GOD WHAT. Gimme.))
"I suppose." The doctor says, tapping his mask in thought. "Would be extensive. Radiation resistance. Extreme temperature insulation. Resistance to micro debris. Internal oxygen supplies. All very complicated."

Sortming off, Denzen enters VR once more, dialing up a level 3 opponent with a cutlass, arming himself with one. He opens with an angry slash at the sword arm.
[dex:5]
[dum dex:2]
[str:4+1]
You dash forward, ducking under the dummy's blow, and grab his wrist with your free hand. You proceed to yank his arm into your blade while you cut outward, easily severing the dummy's arm. You snatch his cutlass out of mid air as it falls from the limp grasp of his severed arm.

Focus and pick off the anti-armor.
[con:6+1]
The soldiers advance as You activate your cutting laser and swing it wide and low. You mow down the entire combined force of the first and second trenches as well as several layers of altered, including the can openers. Oops.

The Altered, now free of the covering fire, charge the broken front line.

"Hey, I would probably be glad to fight later; but don't just jump into somebody's match like that."  Roger turns back to Havel and tries to block his blows, then kick him in the stomach.
[havel dex:2]
[Roger dex:4]
[roger str:1]

Roger blocks Havel's glancing blows and tries to kick him in the stomach. He manages to connect but the attack throws him off balance and ends with him on his back, his opponent unhurt.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7091 on: September 15, 2012, 09:12:42 pm »

Dual-wield the cutlasses and OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7092 on: September 15, 2012, 09:13:50 pm »

Choose a simulation in which the defenders are outnumbered 100-1 give the defenders heavy weapons in an entrenched position and give the enemy a variety of infantry weapons. Place me with the defenders with a standard laser rifle and 5 of my custom built bots under my control. Also put me in a set of heavy battle armor.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7093 on: September 15, 2012, 09:22:30 pm »

"So, it is possible. Would you be willing to test your theory if you had the chance?"

Await Answer. Again.

((Veeeerry interesting.))

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7094 on: September 15, 2012, 09:23:55 pm »

Roll to the side and get up as quickly as possible.
Pages: 1 ... 471 472 [473] 474 475 ... 2101