_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937763 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7035 on: September 14, 2012, 02:51:15 pm »

Spoiler: Good News Everyone! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Also Noobs (click to show/hide)

((Updated the sheet, including adding Cog and Lars, fixing some errors, and rather tragically removing Charro. In theory it'd make more sense to just wait until the current mission ends and everyone levels and we find out who dies and such, but in practice who knows how long that'll really be.

Noobsheet is unupdated, since other than removing Lars there aren't any changes to make. Just thought I'd put it up there for comparison/ease of viewing.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7036 on: September 14, 2012, 02:54:59 pm »

((Cool.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #7037 on: September 14, 2012, 02:58:38 pm »

I thought I only put 1 in STR whys it my heighst stat?

Piecewise can I have my sheet?
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7038 on: September 14, 2012, 03:00:58 pm »

((I love how almost nobody has anything in speech, and many have active penalties besides the -1 for no points in it.

Kinda shows how its main use is avoiding hilarity, so far.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #7039 on: September 14, 2012, 03:04:30 pm »

((I love how almost nobody has anything in speech, and many have active penalties besides the -1 for no points in it.

ǹor some reason I now want to talk too my sub-concious.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7040 on: September 14, 2012, 03:08:11 pm »

((Well my character was a lonely nerd sitting in his workshop all day, so no social skills makes sense in character. Oh and my text color is #00CC00.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7041 on: September 14, 2012, 03:09:23 pm »

((Red is negative, green is positive; blue is neutral. Your strength is "high" because it's a large penalty.))

((Yeah, I'm sure there's functions for it, but for the most part it's a fairly guilt-free dump stat. That said, a fair number of people do have the one point needed to break it even. Among "veterans," that is; the new blood is apparently a lot less eloquent than the old guard. :P

Interestingly, Cha is a lot more popular, even having some +1/3s, which we have precisely 0 of in Speech, though once again the noobs are much less interested in it.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #7042 on: September 14, 2012, 03:11:52 pm »

((Ahh that explains it, I post on a black and white Kindle))
So how are you today?

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7043 on: September 14, 2012, 03:27:13 pm »

Roger, tired of doing nothing, goes over to Havel.  Hey, you want to fight?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7044 on: September 14, 2012, 04:54:10 pm »

(Jim's been alive for less than seven months, relatively speaking, so no social skills makes sense for him too. That and I already have a negative to it and don't really feel like trying to overcome it. :P And my color is #0099CC since Kisame posted his.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7045 on: September 14, 2012, 05:24:49 pm »

Reply cheerfully while stretching and indicating the other end of the ring. Fight song.
Do I ever! Hop on in champ! Hope you don't mind if I bump some tunes.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7046 on: September 14, 2012, 06:01:54 pm »

The available variables are
Colors: Red,Blue,Purple,Green, Gold

Symbols:circle,square,triangle,pentagon,hexagon,heptagon

Modifiers: Vertical line,horizontal line, diagonal line

"All I know about them," The man says, "Is that small is 3, medium is 5, large is 10."

((So, anyone wants to solve the mystery of the alien capsules with me? It'll be !!FUN!! for all those involved!))

'Could you tell me who has bought one of these things before?'

Ask above. If he doesn't remember, ask Steve. If that also doesn't work, send a message around to ask who has bought a capsule before.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7047 on: September 14, 2012, 06:04:38 pm »

((So, anyone wants to solve the mystery of the alien capsules with me? It'll be !!FUN!! for all those involved!))
((I assume everyone does. :P

The trouble, of course, is that we need data to actually figure out anything concrete. And that means buying a lot of things, which I'm guessing is going to be a gradual, natural process.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7048 on: September 14, 2012, 08:33:09 pm »

((Yeah.))

Hum the XCOM theme if possible while waiting.
Well, if you just both sides and had them charge at each other, then the UWM and Altered would win. Mostly because the Altered have this annoying ability to devour and regenerate or grow using the corpses of the dead. That combined with the UWM's habit of taking a laser rifle and just sweeping them across the front lines  and slicing apart men made it very hard for the other side.

"Oh, come on, what do you need corpses for, anyway? Can't I just have one? I need to practice, uh, medicine on it."
Ask nicely and reason with the nice medical professionals.
The Doctor sticks his head out of behind a privacy curtain and says "If you really want a corpse, I can make you one."

He then stares at you.

Examine all the settings on the battlesuit while approaching the front at a steady pace.

"All I know about them," The man says, "Is that small is 2, medium is 5, large is 10."

((Weren't the little ones three?))
[aux:4-1]
You poke at the keyboards arrayed around you in barely comprehending awe. You manage to find something that says "Jump Pod" Oooh, that might do a thing.

You reach the first of 3 trenches and calmly stride over the cowering heads of the soldiers in the first trench, and then the second, until you reach the front lines. A barrage of ballistic teeth plink off your armor as you stop to look around. The standard altered solider, standard only in size, each a unique snowflake of tortured flesh and serrated bone hastily mutated, swarms toward the trench mindlessly. They're mowed down by the hundreds, a wall of bodies slowly growing in front of the trench.  Something large and cat-like stalks through their ranks, it's feral attention attracted by your size.

Ok...

Exist the VR. Look for the doctor. Ask:

Hey Doc, Can I know your name? Just to search for the weapons you made on the VR. And do you prefer melee or ranged weaponry? Common or Uncommon? Can you give any tips about swordfighting? Or any type of melee fighting, even bare fisted?
You head to the infirmary and find the Doctor standing around. You ask him for information and stand around expectantly while he thinks.

"I can teach fighting. Yes. Melee.  But name. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."

Add an extra layer of armor around the fuel tanks. Double the fuel tank size then test how long the fuel will last and the speed and maneuverabillity of the bot.
The thing is that the tanks are already taking up a very large part of your drone, so doubling it is gonna mean doubling the drone's size, which means more powerful rockets to actually make it fly. And that all means more money.

(also yeah, not gonna prototype this. Not while the Mobile drone platform exists.)

Finalize the design, save it, exit VR, look around the Rec Room.
You save your design and look around. Hmm There are a lot of people in here. Loooooot of people who probably want to hurt you.

"Huh. One more test, then time to see what makes these thing tick."

Summon another steel block, and heat it to around two thousand degrees Celsius, and shoot it. After that, explode a Red shell and look at its components.

((I like the look of these. Cracking Battlesuit armor and damaging the Avatars cloak? Awsome!))
The block of steel melts before you even shoot it. Oh.

The Redshell looks like it's just a normal shell, hollowed out and filled with HE  and a impact fuse.

Piecewise can I have my sheet?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You join Havel in the ring, ready to punch punching in the punch.

Reply cheerfully while stretching and indicating the other end of the ring. Fight song.
Do I ever! Hop on in champ! Hope you don't mind if I bump some tunes.
You hum your fight song and punch at the air.

The available variables are
Colors: Red,Blue,Purple,Green, Gold

Symbols:circle,square,triangle,pentagon,hexagon,heptagon

Modifiers: Vertical line,horizontal line, diagonal line

"All I know about them," The man says, "Is that small is 3, medium is 5, large is 10."

'Could you tell me who has bought one of these things before?'

Ask above. If he doesn't remember, ask Steve. If that also doesn't work, send a message around to ask who has bought a capsule before.

"That Bishop guy already got all that info. Ask him, I don't remember. Oh, no, I remember, I just don't care. Now buy a thing or don't buy a thing."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7049 on: September 14, 2012, 08:40:45 pm »

Keep the original size fuel tanks and add the extra armor to protect the fuel tanks then save the schematic.

(( Didnt expect it'd get a prototype but the drone platform is pointless for my purposes ill just have to wait to get tokens. ))
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 2101