_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937718 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7005 on: September 13, 2012, 10:41:48 pm »

((Bishop knows that an exploded heart can be replaced in medical. He really just wanted to try out his new knowledge on someone in real life since the VR can only really go so far in teaching you real combat experience. And death isn't such a big deal in this setting, unless you get brain damage, since that kills you permenantly.))

"Oh relax, you'll be fine. And exploding heart moves only work in movies. And as I recall, you were the one who started the fight and I just wanted you to realise that pissing off the people who you will depend on for living in the near future is not a good idea. That and there's a ring for this sort of thing right over there."

Bishop points at the nearby fighting ring.

"Look, you can fight if you really want, just don't do it outside the ring, ok? If you REALLY want to fight, I'll go a round with you after you get to medical, but you'll probably loose. Just saying."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7006 on: September 13, 2012, 10:53:29 pm »

((Didn't know there was a fight ring. Neat! Why should I go to medical? You're saying this paralysation isn't temporary? Thats not nice. :( Just FYI, its my character talking. I wuv oo guys! <3 :D))
Instead of hurting Miyamoto, I'll just walk to medical and get my arm checked out I guess.
Get out of my face. This isn't over. Be ready when I get back from the doc.

((EDIT: I'm switching to dark blue.))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:49:20 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7007 on: September 13, 2012, 11:12:11 pm »

Timmy gets off the couch and walks over to Bishop.
"Hey, Mr. Snuggles. Wanna fight? I'm feeling violent right now. Cheering does that to you, ya know. So how about it? By the way, awesome punch there. How does that work?"
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:15:25 pm by Harry Baldman »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7008 on: September 13, 2012, 11:14:38 pm »

((I'm saying that you should go to med wing since I don't know how bad I screwed your body up. Don't worry, the doctors should be able to fix you no problem.))

"Whatever. You may want to think twice about going to see HIM though."

Bishop turns to Timmy.

"Who's Mr. Snuggles? Anyway, I'm done fighting for the moment. I need to look into the MK III suit schematics, since I'm thinking about getting one. Maybe later, when you don't have those freaky mind powers."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7009 on: September 13, 2012, 11:19:38 pm »

"Aw, nuts. I wanted you to try that exploding heart thing on me. Looked cool. Oh well. By the way, it's magic. Not freaky mind powers, magic. There's a difference. For one, freaky mind powers don't rearrange your ribcage."
He approaches Karen.
"Hi, I'm Timmy. Wanna fight, violent lady? In the sparring ring, I mean. Or right here, if you prefer."
If she agrees, go to her place of choice and adopt a defensive stance.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:25:09 pm by Harry Baldman »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7010 on: September 13, 2012, 11:56:51 pm »

Karen just ignored the other man wating a fight, she had shit to do...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7011 on: September 14, 2012, 12:01:01 am »

((Your ass is grass Timmy! I challenge you! As soon as Piece updates of course.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7012 on: September 14, 2012, 12:20:18 am »

"I see- looks like I'll be having to save up for this one.  Any suggestions as for changes to make it better?  Steve in the sky, you either?"

Ask.

>Buy a Battlesuit and a Cutting laser. Maybe a Generator to power it endlessly. The end.

(( yes with the pivoting camera's. ))

Looks up types of light armor in the VR machine and see if there is a way to make the fuel more efficient for the bot.
Well, the armor that Milno uses is a single layer of Battlesuit armor, so that would work I suppose. As per more efficient fuel, yes you can get more efficient fuel. The only problem with it would be that as it becomes more powerful it also becomes more volatile.

Once the ideal mix of the three basic meds has been found, save the MDS system, copy the modular hardpoint bit from the Claws of Life system, and make the MDS system detachable.  Then save it again.
There is no real ideal mixture because the right mix depends on the wound. Clearly someone who lost an arm will need more pain killers and coagulant then anything else, but someone with a broken leg might stroke out with that much coagulant booster in their system.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD! Denzen attacks the opponent's head.
[dex:2]
[dummy dex:6]

[dummy str:5]
[end:4]
The dummy leaps back, away from your blow, and then steps forward and cracks you in the head with the butt of his rifle. You go sprawling out on the ground, a fresh bruise appearing on your right eye.

Karen wandered off from the fight, her job finished there...
You wander away, trying to ignore the fact that you repeatedly failed to hit a man who is pinned to the ground.

"No, I did not know that."

Load up a gauss rifle loaded with some Red shells. Fire them at a Battlesuit, a concrete bunker, an Avatar, and a block of steel. Observe the effects.
1.Battle suit:Serious Cracking in the first layer of armor.
2. Watermelon sized crater.
3. Blows a hole in its cloak
4. Steel: Bending, deforming and minor melting.

Well, the biggest thing is that thermite isn't exactly fluid so spraying it is a bit hard. However, if you gel it you could essentially have a fire hose of burning thermite goo that you just unload at people. Because hey, thermite is cheap.

I do love myself a cheap firehose. Let's go with thermite goo, and add a mechanism at the end of the barrel that produces sparks (but can be turned of/on, for when I can't use my amp. also, how much would this thermitegoo cost? How "cheap" are we really talking here?
Well, first thermite has a much higher ignition then that. Like, strip of burning magnesium jammed in it kind of hot.

As per the burning goo, thermite you could probably get like 5 pounds of the stuff for a token and how far that goes depends on the ratio of termite to gel you use.

Bishop was somewhat unhappy with the effect of his blow. Heart exploding technique, he should have known better...

"Consider that a warning. Stop picking fights. Woman, that goes for you too. Timmy, stop encouraging them, you're only making it worse. And you with the jaws... I know exactly where you've been just by looking at you. Perhaps you should think twice before seeing him in the future? He likes to experiment after all.

And no, I'm not going to teach you since I suck at teaching. Now get your ass to medical, you've probably got internal damage."

He kicked away the sharp bit of wood as he walked past Timmy, glaring at him, as he goes back to the VR machines.

Kick away the bit of wood and leave for the VR machines. Pull up a MKIII and search the whole thing closely for hidden features and where the computer for the exoskeleton is hidden.
You kick away the bit of sharp wood and head off to the vr machine. You pull up a MKIII and take a look at it.
[aux:2]
It appears to run on some form of electricity.

((So.. triple team? Okay.))
Break Miyamoto's hold with my left arm and push him off of me just enough so that I can bring my leg up and kick him in the chest. Try to launch him into Bishop so I can continue fighting Karen.
((So.. triple team? Challenge accepted.))
Break Miyamoto's hold with my left arm and push him off of me just enough so that I can bring my leg up and kick him in the chest. Try to launch him into Bishop or Karen.

((Did Timmy ever finish dealing with Chompers?))

((Do you really want this to end messy? You know you don't stand a chance, do you?
And by the way, I am Chompers. ))

'Hey man, haven't you had enough? Can't you see you're both outmanned and outmaneuvered?
Wadda'ya say we call this a day? I'll even help you to the doctor. You can do a bona fide sparring session after that arm is healed.'

Grab both his legs and drag him to medbay, wether he wants it or not.

To Bishop: 'Hey, nice moves you got there, you should teach me someday.'

((Didn't know there was a fight ring. Neat! Why should I go to medical? You're saying this paralysation isn't temporary? Thats not nice. :( Just FYI, its my character talking. I wuv oo guys! <3 :D))
Instead of hurting Miyamoto, I'll just walk to medical and get my arm checked out I guess.
Get out of my face. This isn't over. Be ready when I get back from the doc.

((EDIT: I'm switching to dark blue.))

(Ok, I'll just assume Miyamoto would let you up since you're not fighting anymore and going to the infirmary.)

You head off to the infirmary where a nurse, through the aid of some very fine tools and a endoscopic camera, not to mention some lovely pain killers, pulls your pinched nerves out of your shoulder joint before stitching you back up.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7013 on: September 14, 2012, 12:24:32 am »

Let's go with an equal mix of the three drugs, then, diluted enough that overdose wont be a problem.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7014 on: September 14, 2012, 12:48:17 am »

Investigate further! Reveal thy mysteries to me, you highly explosive piece of junk!

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #7015 on: September 14, 2012, 02:23:00 am »

"Huh. That went better than expected."

Inspect surroundings
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7016 on: September 14, 2012, 04:33:53 am »

"Dangnabbit, why doesn't anybody want to partake in ultra-violence? I thought that that's what people do in prison!"

Lament the unfortunate lack of violent criminals in my vicinity. Head to the infirmary and ask if they have any corpses they'd be willing to spare. Or if they'd be willing to let me into the meat locker or something.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7017 on: September 14, 2012, 05:24:02 am »

So you both try to kill me, and then start a lecture on brawling? It wasn't a battle, it was a fight, and so long as no one uses mechanical jaws to maim someone, and some wise guy doesn't go around exploding hearts, it would've remained a fight until someone walked away the victor had you not "intervened". You clearly saw that a one-on-one fight was taking place without arms and certainly no intention to kill. I even declared I was searching for a friendly duel in a previous post. Then you two attempt to murder me, back-to-back, with your teeth and your kung-fu. That pisses me off. It really does. Especially since you've lost me my fight, and now you're trying to drag me places I don't want to go to, nor need to be at. Just get off of me okay? I'll find someone else to fight. Or maybe one of you will drop the shenanigans and we'll settle this for real.

((I guess this was all just a big misunderstanding, then. As far as I saw it, you were just being violent for the sake of hurting people. And the jaw-thing was just me trying to intimidate you out of continuing the fight. Never intended on really using them, that would've ended horribly. So yeah, no hard feelings mate.  :) ))

(To Bishop over radio): 'So, you're telling me that weird doctor did this to other people before me? Because all I asked of him was to fix my broken teeth, and next thing I know, I'm the human bear trap.'

Go over to the guy selling alien tech, ask for the prices, then examine all the different seals, noting the variables there are (color, shape and with or without horizontal line, right?) Be sure not to open up any!

'Hey, you have any idea what these seals mean?' He asked the person selling these.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7018 on: September 14, 2012, 06:34:07 am »

D*MNIT! Die! Kill him!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7019 on: September 14, 2012, 06:45:10 am »

Input the new specs then run a full set of tests again and check how much damage the armor can absorb.

"Disc shaped.
4 Generators each giving 10 TPU per second.
6 Hand Lasers 3 upgraded for increased power and range and 3 standard spread evenly around the bot.
Long range camera system and a thermal camera system in a dome on the bottom of the disk that can rotate 360 degrees.
Wireless uplink system directly to my HUD.
Battle suit armor.
Thruster propulsion system.
Standard fuel tank and a small reserve tank.
1 100 TPU capacitor.

Program it to send me a signal when it accesses the reserve fuel or upon receiving any damage.
Program it to keep the capacitor full at all times and to automatically shunt power from it if a generator is damaged.
"

(( Also do energy shields and inertial dampeners exist in this? And is it possible for me to carry spare fuel for the bot myself? ))
Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 2101