_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933498 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #6915 on: September 11, 2012, 03:26:00 pm »

Head back to the rec room and, you guessed it, watch TV. Attempt to learn something about vampires, nuns and the 5th Reich.
You know, at the end of the day, TV really is your best, perhaps only friend.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 03:28:21 pm by Harry Baldman »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6916 on: September 11, 2012, 03:28:35 pm »

"Hmm... well, there's always civilian targets.  I mean, patients."
Spawn a MkII suit and a tranq rifle.  Disassemble the rifle and mount it in a smaller form on the right forearm of the suit.  Connect the gun to the suit's system so that it can be activated by voice.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6917 on: September 11, 2012, 04:17:45 pm »

Take a seat on the couch and begin memorizing the list I got and what effects each spot has.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6918 on: September 11, 2012, 04:21:02 pm »

Keep watching.

'Hey, wait a minute, didn't I just play air-hockey against you? What happened to that art project, ran out of macaroni?'

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #6919 on: September 11, 2012, 05:33:51 pm »

Wake up. Pick a fight.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6920 on: September 11, 2012, 05:41:39 pm »

"Okay, twice the power, half the time. Figured that would be the case, but had to make sure. Now what does it do to armor?"

Spawn a MKIII, Battlesuit, ARSC, a concrete bunker, and an Avatar of War. Shoot each with the double power beam, and see how long it takes to cut them.

((!!SCIENCE!!))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6921 on: September 11, 2012, 06:02:09 pm »

Once more unto the breach! (Again, with the monoatomic razor)

"Damnit!" Denzen cursed as he reloaded the simulation once more with the same settings.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #6922 on: September 11, 2012, 06:48:27 pm »

Alright, let's get funky

Boot up tinker, make a pressurized cannister that can hold up to 2 liters  and fill it with liquid thermite (or gel equivilent of thermite/whatever the FUTURE! version is like).. Attempt to make a firearm which can shoot the contents of the cannisters.

Give it a Rifle grip, a safety valve to cut off the cannister, and a loading mechanism which connects the cannister to the barrel. The barrel should be long and smooth, you don't need a bore to shoot liquids after all. at the end should be a nozzle, which can be set to narrow jets for long distance and to disperse if I want to coat a larger area up close.

That should work, right vr?

If this is assembly was succesfull, spawn a random mook like before and fire the weapon at him,  then ignite the now coated mook with my amp.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6923 on: September 11, 2012, 10:12:16 pm »

Look for a more optimal shape for the bot that still resembles a flight craft
Would a cyberdisc from xcom be a good example?

Ah, Vampire Nuns of the 5th Reich.
((Why is this not a real movie yet?))
Because my kickstarter failed.

Did you know I did bad movie reviews before this?

Perfect.

Open fire!  Concentrate on the midsized ones- let the grunts take the little ones and the titans clash with each other.  If the line falls, drive the Lasertrack backwards while keeping up the fire.
[con:2+1+1]
You open fire on the nearest medium sized beast, a 6 legged lump of talon tipped tentacles. The laser scythes through all the tentacles on it's right side, the severed limbs landing in piles beside it.

Head back to the rec room and, you guessed it, watch TV. Attempt to learn something about vampires, nuns and the 5th Reich.
You know, at the end of the day, TV really is your best, perhaps only friend.
Oh dear, that vampire nun has no shirt. Or pants. Or skin. Oh dear.

"Hmm... well, there's always civilian targets.  I mean, patients."
Spawn a MkII suit and a tranq rifle.  Disassemble the rifle and mount it in a smaller form on the right forearm of the suit.  Connect the gun to the suit's system so that it can be activated by voice.
Well, a few things:
1.to mount it like that you'll basically need to saw off most of the barrel, so less accuracy.

2.Spring rifles need to have the spring reset every time. So you either need to do that manually or rig up something mechanical.

Take a seat on the couch and begin memorizing the list I got and what effects each spot has.
You sit on the pile of stuffing and wood that used to be the couch and start reading. Huh, exploding heart technique....you are already dead? How about that.

(Critical strike rolls are now int rather then med)

Keep watching.

'Hey, wait a minute, didn't I just play air-hockey against you? What happened to that art project, ran out of macaroni?'

Oh dear that man appears to be holding a very large sausage in his lederhosen.

Wake up. Pick a fight.
You wake up and start shouting.
"All your music is stupid, all my music is awesome. Gandalf is so awesome; sucks that snape killed him! Correlation equals causation!"

"Okay, twice the power, half the time. Figured that would be the case, but had to make sure. Now what does it do to armor?"

Spawn a MKIII, Battlesuit, ARSC, a concrete bunker, and an Avatar of War. Shoot each with the double power beam, and see how long it takes to cut them.

((!!SCIENCE!!))
Mk III gets burnt through pretty damn fast, battlesuit just kind of ignores it for a good while before stepping aside. Concrete bunker burns through in maybe 10 seconds. Avatar just stands there.

Once more unto the breach! (Again, with the monoatomic razor)

"Damnit!" Denzen cursed as he reloaded the simulation once more with the same settings.
[dex:1]
[dummy dex:6]

yeah...I'm guessing you can see how this will end. You appear to be cursed my man.

Alright, let's get funky

Boot up tinker, make a pressurized cannister that can hold up to 2 liters  and fill it with liquid thermite (or gel equivilent of thermite/whatever the FUTURE! version is like).. Attempt to make a firearm which can shoot the contents of the cannisters.

Give it a Rifle grip, a safety valve to cut off the cannister, and a loading mechanism which connects the cannister to the barrel. The barrel should be long and smooth, you don't need a bore to shoot liquids after all. at the end should be a nozzle, which can be set to narrow jets for long distance and to disperse if I want to coat a larger area up close.

That should work, right vr?

If this is assembly was succesfull, spawn a random mook like before and fire the weapon at him,  then ignite the now coated mook with my amp.

so...you want to make the equivalent of a termite supersoaker?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6924 on: September 11, 2012, 10:19:44 pm »

Oblige the bastard looking for a fight. Via throwing a table at him.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #6925 on: September 11, 2012, 10:31:51 pm »

Deflect table with arms. Approach him quickly and begin to throw strikes. Attempt an epic grapple and slam his ass mightily into something large and blunt.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 06:22:28 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6926 on: September 11, 2012, 10:41:25 pm »

Reboot simulation with a level 5 opponent armed with a gauss rifle. Use my cutlass against him.

"&$#+|£>|^}+]*>|>~€\^|€>~^?~_£+]^{#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Denzen shouted, furously punching in the commands for another try at the simulation, ignoring what the buttons say in his anger and frustration.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6927 on: September 11, 2012, 10:41:41 pm »

"Right good to know. From that I can assume concrete will take around twenty seconds, Battlesuits will need to be tracked, MKIII's armor is about the same as a MKI, and Avatars don't give a damn. I may need a different laser for my idea."

Search for lasers in the VR, focusing on heating materials quickly.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6928 on: September 11, 2012, 11:10:40 pm »

1. I don't mind the lack of accuracy, it doesn't need to be very long range.
2. I don't care that it's not resettable, it's fine as a one-shot.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6929 on: September 11, 2012, 11:17:07 pm »

Keep firing!  Look for some more targets as well.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 2101