_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 455 456 [457] 458 459 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935441 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #6840 on: September 10, 2012, 01:09:29 am »

Sharpen it, of course.
[exo:1+1+1]

You manage to make it from completely flat to extremely dull.

Grab some blue paint and dunk your hands in it. Begin painting a border for the placemat. Make it gorgeous.
Better.
[handi:6-1]
You carefully create an extremely elaborate boarder around the edge of the placemat, an amalgamation of complex tessellating shapes that, when looked at just right, spell out a variety of apologies.

"Hmm.  Well, I think I've learned all I can from that."
Boot Tinker.  Spawn a spring-loaded tranq rifle, disassemble it, and examine it's inner workings.
It appears to be a rifle, a rather benign, if phallic, looking object composed of a pipe attached to handle of sorts. However this one is different in that it loads only a single shot through the breech and then expels this round via a spring mechanism.

Golly.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #6841 on: September 10, 2012, 01:25:15 am »

Take the placemat and show it to the AM, then the Doktor, then Steven. Ask them all what they think of it in turn. Ask them what they would give me for it, if anything. If no offers are received, return the placemat to Timmy and wish him luck, then go talk to the Doktor again. Inquire as to his past, and how he came to be a doctor.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 08:23:24 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6842 on: September 10, 2012, 01:39:16 am »

((You'll have to wait for the doctor to finish with me before you can talk to him. He's busy humiliating me...))

Try again.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6843 on: September 10, 2012, 01:48:33 am »

Ok, lets spawn some tranq darts.  Discover how the drug is stored and how said drug is administered.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6844 on: September 10, 2012, 04:09:59 am »

(( Wouldnt a generator also be a lot bigger? ))

Begin looking for a small generator capable of producing enough power for the bot without taking up much space.
Battery is 450 tpu at 15 tpu per second.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 06:16:24 am by mesor »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6845 on: September 10, 2012, 05:59:06 am »

Walk over to where Picasso and Monet are kidding around.

Well, I can see our Match of the Century was interrupted for something very important. Kids these days...

Then, remembering the disappointment at the non-existence of a manipulator-helper, he sends following message to the lab boys and THE doctor:
Code: [Select]
Hello there, this is Miyamoto, and I was wondering if you know of any way to make manipulators
more reliable, easier to use or could otherwise help/enhance their use.
Thanks in advance.

While waiting, grab something to eat.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6846 on: September 10, 2012, 06:30:46 am »

Attack!

Denzen slashes the passive target several time with both weapons.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #6847 on: September 10, 2012, 06:48:37 am »

attemt to overheat the battery of his laser rifle.
After that, attempt to ignite the grenade on his belt.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6848 on: September 10, 2012, 07:00:03 am »

"Hrmm. Let's see if I can unlock it."

Find some medical tools and pick the lock.

((Handiwork roll don't fail me now.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6849 on: September 10, 2012, 07:45:29 am »

Yes, anything they may have simulated.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6850 on: September 10, 2012, 07:57:20 am »

Lars smiled as he put the finishing touches on the design.  All that was left was to field test it.  He saved his design and exited the Tinker program, looking for options to test it out.  Battle of Hexbarax... yes, perfect.

Save design.   Load up Battle of Hexbarax with me in standard gear and the lasertrack.  Spawn just behind the front lines.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6851 on: September 10, 2012, 08:22:13 am »

"Hey! Come back here with that! I need it to apologize to this woman I mind-raped!"
Take the placemat when Havel gives it back. Make beautiful fake flowers out of arts and crafts supplies.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 09:30:15 am by Harry Baldman »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6852 on: September 10, 2012, 11:06:04 am »

place bombs in hidden places.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6853 on: September 10, 2012, 12:36:23 pm »

One more time!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6854 on: September 10, 2012, 02:18:41 pm »

Take the placemat and show it to the AM, then the Doktor, then Steven. Ask them all what they think of it in turn. Ask them what they would give me for it, if anything. If no offers are received, return the placemat to Timmy and wish him luck, then go talk to the Doktor again. Inquire as to his past, and how he came to be a doctor.
You walk to the armory master and show her the placemat, asking if she'll give you anything for it.

"Aww, that's wonderful. You think we can put it on the fridge?"

>Of course we could do that. Otherwise he'd realize his little macaroni crafts are completely worthless.

The armory master proceeds to stick a gold star sticker on your forehead and send you off to "Nap time".

Oh.

((You'll have to wait for the doctor to finish with me before you can talk to him. He's busy humiliating me...))

Try again.

Before you attack the doctor begins talking.

"I don't think I can teach you much more, at least as you are."

Ok, lets spawn some tranq darts.  Discover how the drug is stored and how said drug is administered.
The drug appears to be stored in what amount to ballistic syringes that deliver their payload on contact.

(( Wouldnt a generator also be a lot bigger? ))

Begin looking for a small generator capable of producing enough power for the bot without taking up much space.
Battery is 450 tpu at 15 tpu per second.

Well, if all you're powering is the laser rifles and cameras then just a few small generators would work. Laser rifles don't need much power and cameras even less. However, the laser rifles themselves are still going to be pretty large and cumbersome to a small flying drone. It's why the standard drone doesn't have any. Although a smaller laser, like a hand laser, would work better.

Walk over to where Picasso and Monet are kidding around.

Well, I can see our Match of the Century was interrupted for something very important. Kids these days...

Then, remembering the disappointment at the non-existence of a manipulator-helper, he sends following message to the lab boys and THE doctor:
Hello there, this is Miyamoto, and I was wondering if you know of any way to make manipulators
more reliable, easier to use or could otherwise help/enhance their use.
Thanks in advance.

While waiting, grab something to eat.
You grab some food and are eating the...whatever the meat is...when a message arrives.

Practice.
Attack!

Denzen slashes the passive target several time with both weapons.
[dex:6]
[str:5]
[uncon:3+1]
Hitting the dummy in the face with a cutlass does pretty much exactly what you think hitting someone in the face with a cutlass would do, it puts a big fatal new orifice in their skull. The Razor seems to do less cutting and more exploding the flesh violently away from itself, so that every blow you make with it looks like a the flesh detonated from the inside.

attemt to overheat the battery of his laser rifle.
After that, attempt to ignite the grenade on his belt.

Would you like these to be guaranteed 5's just to see what happens, or would you like to roll like normal?

"Hrmm. Let's see if I can unlock it."

Find some medical tools and pick the lock.

((Handiwork roll don't fail me now.))
You grab a few of the nearest thin metal tools you can find and start picking the lock when you're promptly electrocuted.

>Stop that.

Yes, anything they may have simulated.
You get about a million different things, most of which are some variation of "Heat enemy till enemy fall down" some are more interesting, like heating metal to shape it or giving a man just enough over all heat to cause hyperthermia and cause him to leave his post. Probably the worst was the one where they boiled someone's stomach acid while they were alive.

Lars smiled as he put the finishing touches on the design.  All that was left was to field test it.  He saved his design and exited the Tinker program, looking for options to test it out.  Battle of Hexbarax... yes, perfect.

Save design.   Load up Battle of Hexbarax with me in standard gear and the lasertrack.  Spawn just behind the front lines.
You spawn on the battlefield maybe a half mile behind the front lines, amidst countless other men running for the front line.

"Hey! Come back here with that! I need it to apologize to this woman I mind-raped!"
Take the placemat when Havel gives it back. Make beautiful fake flowers out of arts and crafts supplies.
[handi:6]
You make some very nice macaroni flowers. Unfortunately you also manage to glue them to your hands.

place bombs in hidden places.
You're in what basically amounts to a mall, where would you like to place them specifically?

One more time!
[exo:1+1+1]
You can't get it any sharper.
Pages: 1 ... 455 456 [457] 458 459 ... 2101