_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 454 455 [456] 457 458 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936207 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Lucas is a sad giant robot.
« Reply #6825 on: September 09, 2012, 05:34:54 pm »

(( Or with Herr Doktor. We still haven't seen him in action, after all.))
((Against organic targets?

That's just cruel. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6826 on: September 09, 2012, 05:38:38 pm »

(( Or with Herr Doktor. We still haven't seen him in action, after all.))
((Against organic targets?

That's just cruel. :P))

((But... think of the SCIENCE!))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6827 on: September 09, 2012, 05:39:22 pm »

(The Armoury Master and the Doctor are both known to be great fighters in their own right, but do we know if either of them have any strategic ability?)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6828 on: September 09, 2012, 05:47:56 pm »

(( Well... "think of the SCIENCE!"
As in, that's exactly the opportunity to find that out, isn't it? ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6829 on: September 09, 2012, 05:48:47 pm »

((But... think of the SCIENCE!))
((I never said I disapproved. :>))

(The Armoury Master and the Doctor are both known to be great fighters in their own right, but do we know if either of them have any strategic ability?)
((AM was shown to be fairly cunning in that serial killer simulation, though carrying out an operation isn't necessarily anything like commanding large numbers of troops. Doctor we haven't seen anything of, but it's probably safe to say he's pretty intelligent, with the same disclaimer as AM.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #6830 on: September 09, 2012, 06:38:49 pm »

Destroy Timmy's macaroni.
Spaz.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:50:57 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6831 on: September 09, 2012, 08:05:18 pm »

"In back? I didn't even know there was a back. Ah well, onwards!"

We're off to see the Doktor, the horrible Doktor of pain.

((Sorry about not responding sooner, I overestimated the amount of available WiFi on my trip.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6832 on: September 09, 2012, 08:26:46 pm »

Ok, last thing. How protective you want those metal shields to be? Just some straight steel or something a bit more exotic?

Straight steel.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6833 on: September 09, 2012, 08:58:39 pm »

OK, so he wasn't using cybernetics, unless he has specifically got them made to look and sound like normal human parts which was stupid. Then the most likely solution in this case was that he had synthflesh limbs. Balls. Maybe he could disrupt the connection between his body and the limbs? Unless his entire body was synthflesh, but then why did he wear the mask if that was true...

"You using synthflesh limbs or have a complete body of the stuff?"

Use my mechanical knowledge to target a spot where I could disrupt control over a synthflesh arm with a critical strike.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6834 on: September 09, 2012, 11:23:24 pm »

Timmy turns to Havel.
"You know, you're totally right! I could do better!"
Give my third-rate placemat to Havel, use remaining supplies to make a better, more beautiful one! This is very important, after all!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 11:35:11 pm by Harry Baldman »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #6835 on: September 09, 2012, 11:28:46 pm »

Timmy turns to Havel.
Give my third-rate placemat to Havel, make a better, more beautiful one! This is very important, after all!
((That was precisely what I was going for.))
Rips up crappy placemat with his huge muscles and sits down with Timmy to help.
I like finger-painting.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6836 on: September 10, 2012, 12:36:08 am »

Add internal guns that remain inside the wing's until extended for use and remove all battery's except the main battery and set the guns to run off of it then test again
How powerful you want that battery to be? Also you might be better off with a generator. They don't run out.

Jim attempts to fix that mistake.
[Exo:1+1]
Well, fucked that up.
[exo:2+1+1]
[exo:3+1]
You melt down the cutlass and remake it. It turns out better, though not great. It's dull as a hammer, but at least it's the right size and shape and stuff.

"This was good."

Change to duel. on space station with alot of civies, armed with kiloton charge and mk3 suit. everyone active but unarmed.
Done and done. You materialize in the middle of a crowd of people in a hall with shops on either side. People are walking around, going about their business without paying attention to you.

You hop in the VR machine and boot up Duel.

Random human mook? Robot? Altered? Completely random? Active or passive?

standard human with laser rifle and a grenade hanging off his belt, passive, at medium range. Other parameters may be completely randomized.
Alright. Do as you please then.

You get in a vr machine and boot up "Duel", loading a humanoid training dummy as your target and a standard cutlass and razor as your weaponry.

Start with passive to get a feel for the weapons, then reload the target as active at level 1, with a cutlass. If I win that fight, reload and move up to level 2.

Fair enough.  You can direct what you'd like to do now.

"Huh.  Interesting.  Let's try this just one more time..."
Reset the simulation once more, same as last time except this time the AI General can't change the equipment I chose.  No bombs this time!
Take notes on his strategy this time around.

He uses a small number of troops to draw the altered down into valley while the rest hide off around the edge of the area. once the altered have pooled in the center they all open fire. It's not as clean of a victory; in several places the altered live long enough to make it up to the soldiers and slaughter them. But they are wiped out in the end.

Destroy Timmy's macaroni.
Spaz.
You smash Timmy's macaroni craft.

"In back? I didn't even know there was a back. Ah well, onwards!"

We're off to see the Doktor, the horrible Doktor of pain.

((Sorry about not responding sooner, I overestimated the amount of available WiFi on my trip.))
You try to get into the back but find the door is locked. Huh.

Ok, last thing. How protective you want those metal shields to be? Just some straight steel or something a bit more exotic?

Straight steel.
Okie dokie

OK, so he wasn't using cybernetics, unless he has specifically got them made to look and sound like normal human parts which was stupid. Then the most likely solution in this case was that he had synthflesh limbs. Balls. Maybe he could disrupt the connection between his body and the limbs? Unless his entire body was synthflesh, but then why did he wear the mask if that was true...

"You using synthflesh limbs or have a complete body of the stuff?"

Use my mechanical knowledge to target a spot where I could disrupt control over a synthflesh arm with a critical strike.
[med:3]
[dex:1]
[doc dex:5]
The Doctor simply walks away as you flail through a series of weak blows.

Timmy turns to Havel.
Give my third-rate placemat to Havel, use remaining supplies to make a better, more beautiful one! This is very important, after all!
[handi:4]
You make a fairly nice placemat with a nice "No Hard Feelings" made of darkish macaroni in the center. It looks...well like a placemat made of macaroni and white glue.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6837 on: September 10, 2012, 12:37:29 am »

Sharpen it, of course.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #6838 on: September 10, 2012, 12:42:07 am »

Grab some blue paint and dunk your hands in it. Begin painting a border for the placemat. Make it gorgeous.
Better.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #6839 on: September 10, 2012, 12:59:28 am »

"Hmm.  Well, I think I've learned all I can from that."
Boot Tinker.  Spawn a spring-loaded tranq rifle, disassemble it, and examine it's inner workings.
Pages: 1 ... 454 455 [456] 457 458 ... 2101