_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937050 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: 6 months of alien brain rape and counting
« Reply #6570 on: September 04, 2012, 07:29:43 pm »

(( Just ask him in character and he can give you directions or just use your character action to go looking for the medbay and ask for your physical. ))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: 6 months of alien brain rape and counting
« Reply #6571 on: September 04, 2012, 07:34:44 pm »

((Also, if you mention 'upgrades', 'experimental' and 'my body' to the doctor, !!SCIENCE!! will happen, which leads to !!FUN!! for all those involved.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6572 on: September 04, 2012, 07:36:21 pm »

((I did ask doc- should I wait for piecewise to RP one of the ship guys (doc/steve) or should I pretend I heard a reply? Denzel will remember to ask Steve, though.))

Denzel mentally slapped himself- there had been mention of a shipboard AI (named Steve, he thought...) that he was supposed to ask. Breaking off his question with the doctor, he asked towards the ceiling, "Uh, hey there Steve, if that's your name, I just arrived- what should I do?"

((Yes, I know the dialogue sounds a bit awkward right now, but I'm not that good at avoiding dumb-sounding questions always.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6573 on: September 04, 2012, 07:43:52 pm »

((You know what, I'm gonna start a Tinkerer's Union. 'United We Stand, Together We Mend.'
And yes, you are supposed to pronounce 'stand' and 'mend' so that it rhymes, what off it?

Oh and thanks, by the way. I'm gonna send a probe with some materials down cyberspace afterlife sometime. Can't have Nikitian face eternity without toys to play with.  ;) ))

((So... with a New Zealand accent?))

A figure flickers on before (Radio Controlled's character's name here).

Heard you through my VR link. Since nobody ever really closed my simulation, I guess the dead man lives in cyberspace until whoever opened me, shuts me down. Or anyone else shuts me down.

Anyways, I posthumously give permission to next-of-kin, who seems to have arrived here and done some tinkering herself. Ask her, not a VR copy of a dead man, if you want to use the stuff. Not much anyways. Also, did you hear a disembodied voice, just now? Try opening a VR copy of the person, 'Nikitian Greiss'.

((Kekeke, just remembered that nobody shut down Nekarios' simulated persona!))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6574 on: September 04, 2012, 07:50:24 pm »

(( You should put actions in Bold And in character speech in Italic to make it easier for the GM. Easiest way is just to say Heads for the med Bay and requests a full physical from The Doctor ))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6575 on: September 04, 2012, 07:53:26 pm »

((Actually, you should do what we've all done with speech and give your character a particular 'accent', by changing colour and/or font of the speech text.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6576 on: September 04, 2012, 08:00:32 pm »

((You know what, I'm gonna start a Tinkerer's Union. 'United We Stand, Together We Mend.'
And yes, you are supposed to pronounce 'stand' and 'mend' so that it rhymes, what off it?

Oh and thanks, by the way. I'm gonna send a probe with some materials down cyberspace afterlife sometime. Can't have Nikitian face eternity without toys to play with.  ;) ))

((So... with a New Zealand accent?))

A figure flickers on before (Radio Controlled's character's name here).

Heard you through my VR link. Since nobody ever really closed my simulation, I guess the dead man lives in cyberspace until whoever opened me, shuts me down. Or anyone else shuts me down.

Anyways, I posthumously give permission to next-of-kin, who seems to have arrived here and done some tinkering herself. Ask her, not a VR copy of a dead man, if you want to use the stuff. Not much anyways. Also, did you hear a disembodied voice, just now? Try opening a VR copy of the person, 'Nikitian Greiss'.

((Kekeke, just remembered that nobody shut down Nekarios' simulated persona!))

((You can say it in French for all I care, as long as it rhymes.

Shakespeareaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!))

'So that means that a person is virtually immortal once he has used the VR? Interesting, I wonder if we could store that data inside a robot body, thereby effectively 'reviving' said person. Hmm, food for thought.
Anyways, back to business. Computer, summon 'Nikitian Greiss' for me please.'

Do as above, if I after previous actions if possible (if not, i'll just ask again next turn).

((By the way, the name is Miyamoto. Guess I'll have to go kill some poor innocent civilians before people know my name, amirite?))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6577 on: September 04, 2012, 08:01:52 pm »

Heads to the medical bay (after a small conversation with Steve) and requests a physical from the doc.

((Test Color: Hello World))

((I hope the color's not too redundant. If you guys have any feedback/tips for the char, just please let me know.))
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 08:29:17 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6578 on: September 04, 2012, 08:02:54 pm »

(( We'll see once we know a bit more about your character style. ))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6579 on: September 04, 2012, 08:11:56 pm »

I guess you could say we got saved as an AI copy of ourselves the last time we used it, I suppose. We do have to be recreated and can be removed from sims at any time, as we are a part of the virtual reality, just like the mindless bots we use for testing.

((Colour's for what your character says, actions are just plain bolded))
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 08:16:50 pm by PyroDesu »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6580 on: September 04, 2012, 08:51:02 pm »

((Plain brown is MAH colour! Git yer own colour. :P))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6581 on: September 04, 2012, 08:53:39 pm »

((How about this? The last one was actually dark red, though it looks similar to brown when not bolded.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6582 on: September 04, 2012, 08:57:11 pm »

There are secret colors apparently. Tiruin pointed out to me that Yellowgreen is a color.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6583 on: September 04, 2012, 09:02:15 pm »

(Or you could just make your own.)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6584 on: September 04, 2012, 09:03:15 pm »

((Yeah, I'm using hex codes to try to get a unique color, the only downside being remembering it.))
Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 2101